Ukraine Update Thread

Actually they have no right. They are genocidal aggressors, and illegally occupying the territory of a sovereign nation.

Ukraine had the moral right to do by any means necessary remove the invaders from their territory. They are getting the help to do just that.
There is nothing sovereign about the Kiev Regime it's a US Colony.

Crossing Red Lines, Calling Russias Nuclear Bluff

Two days ago it was the Russian Early Warning Radar Array in Armavir, Krasnodar Krai, Southwestern Russia. Today comes news that Ukrainian drones have attacked the Voronezh class Early Warning Radar array in faraway Orsk, Orenburg Region, Russia … a distance of almost 1,500 km (920 miles). This is the farthest reaching attack by Ukraine so far. So far.

www.kyivpost.com/…

Some have been wondering why Ukraine is doing this. Others, such as a recent article in The WarZone reporting the attack on the Armavir site, cautioned that this sort of attack amounted to crossing one of Russia’s “Red Lines”, fearing a potential nuclear response. The world awaited Russia’s “nuclear response”. None came. Instead the Russians responded with a massive and deadly daytime bombing of innocent civilians in a Kharkiv Super store. Typical Russkyi Mir.

The Ukrainians have dared the vaunted Russian “Red Lines” and the world now sees a Russia that has for the longest time been menacing the world behind smoke and mirrors and “Red Lines” they cannot back up. Here’s the German blogger “Tendar” explaining on X why Ukraine is doing what she is doing:

Ukraine my arse, these are NATO attacks not sure how much longer Russia will tolerate it.

After rumors about troops to be deployed in Ukraine:

Stoltenberg:

"We have no plans to deploy NATO troops to Ukraine or send air forces into Ukrainian airspace, but we are providing critical assistance to Ukraine so that they can defend themselves."

If that decision will be reversed if the situation becomes more critical cannot be foreseen, of course.
There are already some NATO soldiers on the ground, or i should say under the ground i posted a image of a French clown killed in Donbass yesterday.

10 years ago on this day the administration of Donetsk airport announced a temporary shutdown.

May 25, 2014 was the last peaceful day for the residents of Donetsk. The last day when residents and visitors of the city calmly walked, strolled, and flew airplanes. On this day it was possible. And tomorrow...

May 26, 2014 Donetsk residents consider May 26, 2014 as the line, after which the former Ukraine is no longer exist. On this day 10 years ago, Ukrainian helicopters and airplanes, formally subordinate to the Security Service of Ukraine, raided Donetsk International Airport and the suburbs of Donetsk itself. As a result, 40 people were killed and 31 were wounded.

Our city was attacked by Ukrainian warplanes. Su-25s, MiG-29s and Mi-24s fired on Donetsk.

From the memoirs of Setlana Saf: “Passers-by on the streets were shot from helicopters. The way to and from the airport turned out to be the 'road of death'. For more than a week it was strewn with people killed in their cars, people killed near their cars, people shot in ambulances, people fleeing in the direction of the landing next to them.... Those who were vacationing with their children near the reservoir of the Avdiivka coke plant also came under fire from helicopters. On the square near the railway station - shot.... And the airport... It's gone. Who will be responsible for that?”

“It was HELL! The Ukrainians started killing us!!! To this day, at the sound of any flying object, be it a helicopter or an airplane, there is a feeling of fear and a desire to hide, to take cover. And this is despite the fact that I now live in the so-called safe zone .... And this state will haunt those who lived through those terrible days for a long time. When will this nightmare finally end...? And who will be responsible for all this?” - Natalia Trofimenko.

“I remember everything like yesterday. Everything in front of my eyes... Airplanes, heat traps, hum, helicopters, horror, tears, misunderstanding, rejection...” - Galina Abramova.

“I remember how they flew over the schools and kindergartens of Oktyabrsky settlement. I remember the frightened eyes of the children - and not a single Ukrainian news bulletin reported it, you fucking "unificationists"...”= - Irina Chinkina.

“To this day, remembering this day, I am gripped by fear and begins to shake, and tears flow from my eyes .... How I screamed then! I frightened my granddaughter, she ran after me, and in search of a hiding place I threw from side to side, until we climbed with her behind the sofa in the hall... She clung to me trembling body and begged me to protect her. And helicopters were circling over our house... A neighbor three houses away was looking for her son for a long time, and then she couldn't get her murdered son out of the car for a few days ... It was wildly hot, and the corpses lay on the road, shelled by Ukrainian snipers from all sides for several days...” - Irina Isayenko.

, There is nothing sovereign about the Kiev Regime it's a US Colony.

The international borders were agreed to by the Supreme Soviet of the Ukrainian SSR on August 24, 1991. The Baltic States secession was recognized in September, followed by all of the other former Warsaw Pact States became members of the European Union.

Ukraine made the mistake of remaining one of the independent former SSR's of the Soviet Union, and not declaring their intention to become a member then. A mistake they are now regretting.

Because of that mistake, the former Warsaw Pact States, and now the Baltics have become NATO members. Nato will likely expand it's footprint now that Putin has pulled this stunt.

The international borders were agreed to by the Supreme Soviet of the Ukrainian SSR on August 24, 1991. The Baltic States secession was recognized in September, followed by all of the other former Warsaw Pact States became members of the European Union.

Ukraine made the mistake of remaining one of the independent former SSR's of the Soviet Union, and not declaring their intention to become a member then. A mistake they are now regretting.

Because of that mistake, the former Warsaw Pact States, and now the Baltics have become NATO members. Nato will likely expand it's footprint now that Putin has pulled this stunt.
Yes then after independence Ukraine went all Bandera so we have ended up with a rogue failed state that probably won't exist in the future and they will only have themselves to blame, as for NATO that footprint will not be in Ukraine.

We have right to recognize independence of Ukraine, we have right to recognize independence of any part of former Ukraine, too.

No. Ukraine made the deadly mistake attempting to join NATO. And there are still many people there who are against the current suicidal course, and, under certain circumstances, ready to change the course.

And yes, NATO's expansion (as well as support of discriminative regimes in Baltic countries and Ukraine) is a deadly mistake too. Are they smart enought to not join your "friends" in their suicidal behavior?

10 years ago on this day the administration of Donetsk airport announced a temporary shutdown.

May 25, 2014 was the last peaceful day for the residents of Donetsk. The last day when residents and visitors of the city calmly walked, strolled, and flew airplanes. On this day it was possible. And tomorrow...

May 26, 2014 Donetsk residents consider May 26, 2014 as the line, after which the former Ukraine is no longer exist. On this day 10 years ago, Ukrainian helicopters and airplanes, formally subordinate to the Security Service of Ukraine, raided Donetsk International Airport and the suburbs of Donetsk itself. As a result, 40 people were killed and 31 were wounded.

Our city was attacked by Ukrainian warplanes. Su-25s, MiG-29s and Mi-24s fired on Donetsk.

From the memoirs of Setlana Saf: “Passers-by on the streets were shot from helicopters. The way to and from the airport turned out to be the 'road of death'. For more than a week it was strewn with people killed in their cars, people killed near their cars, people shot in ambulances, people fleeing in the direction of the landing next to them.... Those who were vacationing with their children near the reservoir of the Avdiivka coke plant also came under fire from helicopters. On the square near the railway station - shot.... And the airport... It's gone. Who will be responsible for that?”

“It was HELL! The Ukrainians started killing us!!! To this day, at the sound of any flying object, be it a helicopter or an airplane, there is a feeling of fear and a desire to hide, to take cover. And this is despite the fact that I now live in the so-called safe zone .... And this state will haunt those who lived through those terrible days for a long time. When will this nightmare finally end...? And who will be responsible for all this?” - Natalia Trofimenko.

“I remember everything like yesterday. Everything in front of my eyes... Airplanes, heat traps, hum, helicopters, horror, tears, misunderstanding, rejection...” - Galina Abramova.

“I remember how they flew over the schools and kindergartens of Oktyabrsky settlement. I remember the frightened eyes of the children - and not a single Ukrainian news bulletin reported it, you fucking "unificationists"...”= - Irina Chinkina.

“To this day, remembering this day, I am gripped by fear and begins to shake, and tears flow from my eyes .... How I screamed then! I frightened my granddaughter, she ran after me, and in search of a hiding place I threw from side to side, until we climbed with her behind the sofa in the hall... She clung to me trembling body and begged me to protect her. And helicopters were circling over our house... A neighbor three houses away was looking for her son for a long time, and then she couldn't get her murdered son out of the car for a few days ... It was wildly hot, and the corpses lay on the road, shelled by Ukrainian snipers from all sides for several days...” - Irina Isayenko.
Yes but the Nazi apologists will never face up to what happened, so they have spun some fantasy about the Russians invading Donbass at that time, i also remember the Ukrainian airforce bombing Lugansk city killing civilians think it was june that year i remember it clearly because a woman was hit with her child her leg had been blown off.

GOrRoy9XYAAKsd4

No, he didn't

No, it doesn't.

"choose"? The right word is "coercion".

I'll tell him at lunch today and I'll get back to you and relay his reply.

That's two lies in one sentence.
No doubt, you're a Putin Puppet. How much are they paying you for your propaganda "work"?

It is not a war, not yet.
Kievan regime is not independent.
Modern Ukraine is a totalitarian neo-nazi sh-thole.

Open borders. Allow Ukrainian people to leave Ukraine if they wish. And see how many of them will choose EU, how many will choose Russian Federation, and how many are actually ready to die for "independence of Ukraine".
Another Pee Pee (Putin Puppet)!
Putin is the biggest Nazi terrorist invader since Hitler, and he will go down in history as the worst Russian leader since Stalin.

Ukraine wants its FREEDOM from Putin's tyranny, and many or most Russians also want Putin to disappear into a shxt hole.

Parliament passes statement on Ukraine’s aspirations for European integration​

Putin is the biggest Nazi terrorist invader since Hitler, and he will go down in history as the worst Russian leader since Stalin.

Ukraine wants its FREEDOM from Putin's tyranny, and many or most Russians also want Putin to disappear into a shxt hole.

Really? Who said you this?

Bla-bla-bla. Another set of stupid cliches.
I'm Russian, I voted against Putin, and there are plenty of reasons to do so, but fighting against NATO expansion and Ukrainian Nazism - is one of the things that I (and any sane Russian) totally support (not only by my words and taxes, but with additional volunteering money and skills, too). One can say, that freedom of speech is limited in Russia, but in NATO-controlled areas of Europe Russian speech is banned at all. In Russia (as in any country), you can be arrested for your words, but in Ukraine you can be burn alive for it. There is the difference.
And yes, Stalin is one of the most popular leaders in Russian ratings (coz he had saved millions of Russian from eurointegration and genocide), while Gorbachev is one of the worst.

Last edited:
Decommunization of Ukraine is not only demolishing monuments to Soviet leaders and renaming streets, it is also returning Ukraine to its pre-Soviet borders. Yes, to the 1916 borders, you got it right, my lop-eared friends.

Forum List

Back