Ukraine war

I think your facts are off. It was not the Ukrainian government but mob violence at the Union building.

In early 2014, there were clashes between rival groups of protestors in the Ukrainian city of Odesa, during the pro-Russian unrest that followed the Ukrainian Revolution.[21][22] The street clashes were between pro-unity (and pro-European) protesters (as well as football fans) and anti-government (anti-Maidan), pro-Russian protesters. Violence erupted on 2 May, when a 'United Ukraine' rally was attacked by pro-Russian separatists. Stones, petrol bombs and gunfire were exchanged; two pro-Ukraine activists and four pro-Russia activists were shot dead in the clashes.[23][24][25][26] The pro-Ukraine protesters then moved to dismantle a pro-Russian protest camp in Kulykove Pole, causing some pro-Russian activists to barricade themselves in the nearby Trade Unions House. Shots were fired by both sides, and the pro-Ukraine protesters attempted to storm the building, which caught fire as the two groups threw petrol bombs at each other.[27][28][29]

In February and March 2014, Russia invaded the Crimean Peninsula, part of Ukraine, and then annexed it. (This happened BEFORE the Union building.)
That is just a load of cut and past bollocks from god knows where, those fascist thugs who attacked the trade Union building were encouraged by the Regime, the police stood down while it happened.

That is just a load of cut and past bollocks from god knows where, those fascist thugs who attacked the trade Union building were encouraged by the Regime, the police stood down while it happened.
The 'where' is included in the footnote links. Something I see is completely lacking in your unsupported assertions.

The 'where' is included in the footnote links. Something I see is completely lacking in your unsupported assertions.
The reality from a Odessa journalist who was there,spin it anyway you like it was a Nazi pogrom like SA thugs carried out in pre war Germany, the police also stood around watching those crimes.

The reality from a Odessa journalist who was there.

The reality from a Odessa journalist who was there,spin it anyway you like it was a Nazi pogrom like SA thugs carried out in pre war Germany, the police also stood around watching those crimes.
Are you that journalist? What news site is the journalist associated with? You'll forgive me if I don't blindly accept an anonymous internet poster (Russian?) over a respected web site, Wikipedia.

The reality from a Odessa journalist who was there.
Not thick enough:
Sputnik (Russian pronunciation: [ˈsputnʲɪk]; formerly Voice of Russia and RIA Novosti, naming derived from Russian спутник, "satellite") is a Russian state-owned[1] news agency and radio broadcast service. It was established by the Russian government-owned news agency Rossiya Segodnya on 10 November 2014.[3][4] With headquarters in Moscow, Sputnik maintains regional editorial offices in Washington, D.C., Cairo, Beijing, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Montevideo and Rio de Janeiro.[5] Sputnik describes itself as being focused on global politics and economics and aims for an international audience.[6]
Sputnik is frequently described by academics and journalists as a Russian propaganda outlet.[2] In 2016, Neil MacFarquhar of The New York Times wrote: "The fundamental purpose of dezinformatsiya, or Russian disinformation, experts said, is to undermine the official version of events—even the very idea that there is a true version of events—and foster a kind of policy paralysis." The Russian government rejects the validity of such assertions.[16] In early 2019, Facebook removed hundreds of pages on its social media platform passing as independent news sites but were actually under the control of Sputnik employees.[17]
Got anything more real?

Not thick enough:
Sputnik (Russian pronunciation: [ˈsputnʲɪk]; formerly Voice of Russia and RIA Novosti, naming derived from Russian спутник, "satellite") is a Russian state-owned[1] news agency and radio broadcast service. It was established by the Russian government-owned news agency Rossiya Segodnya on 10 November 2014.[3][4] With headquarters in Moscow, Sputnik maintains regional editorial offices in Washington, D.C., Cairo, Beijing, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Montevideo and Rio de Janeiro.[5] Sputnik describes itself as being focused on global politics and economics and aims for an international audience.[6]
Sputnik is frequently described by academics and journalists as a Russian propaganda outlet.[2] In 2016, Neil MacFarquhar of The New York Times wrote: "The fundamental purpose of dezinformatsiya, or Russian disinformation, experts said, is to undermine the official version of events—even the very idea that there is a true version of events—and foster a kind of policy paralysis." The Russian government rejects the validity of such assertions.[16] In early 2019, Facebook removed hundreds of pages on its social media platform passing as independent news sites but were actually under the control of Sputnik employees.[17]
Got anything more real?
You people always have an excuse, if it isn't reported in the Western MSM it's not true or it never happened, example the murder of Gonzalo Lira has not been reported on any news here in the UK, like they have not reported the Kiev Regime attack on Donbas since 2014 killing thousands of civilians in Cities like Donetsk, some of the brainwashed idiots still deny it happened they never talk about how the elected President and Government in Ukraine was overthrown by Western backed thugs and Nazis, not by an election.

Are you that journalist? What news site is the journalist associated with? You'll forgive me if I don't blindly accept an anonymous internet poster (Russian?) over a respected web site, Wikipedia.
The Woman who wrote the piece is a Russian freelance journalist, they do have them you know.

over a respected web site, Wikipedia.
Tells us everything about you .
Gullible .
Simpleton.

Wiki was created as CIA control opposition .
For any matter broadly political , financial and economic they are as absurd as CNN , MSNBC, NYT , Wa Po etc

I wondered from your crazed Ukraine posts where you were getting your msinfo. and Fake News from .
MSM .
Time to become a grown up .

You people always have an excuse, if it isn't reported in the Western MSM it's not true or it never happened,
I do try to avoid sources that are owned by governments. What independent sources do you have.

example the murder of Gonzalo Lira has not been reported on any news here in the UK,
Can't speak for the UK but it was reported here in the US.

like they have not reported the Kiev Regime attack on Donbas since 2014 killing thousands of civilians in Cities like Donetsk, some of the brainwashed idiots still deny it happened they never talk about how the elected President and Government in Ukraine was overthrown by Western backed thugs and Nazis, not by an election.
Elections seem to be suspect in that part of the world and respect for civilians is in short supply.

Tells us everything about you .
Gullible .
Simpleton.

Wiki was created as CIA control opposition .
For any matter broadly political , financial and economic they are as absurd as CNN , MSNBC, NYT , Wa Po etc

I wondered from your crazed Ukraine posts where you were getting your msinfo. and Fake News from .
MSM .
Time to become a grown up .
So where do you get your unbiased information?

I do try to avoid sources that are owned by governments. What independent sources do you have.

Elections seem to be suspect in that part of the world and respect for civilians is in short supply.
The reporter isn't owned by the government she is freelance and conytributes to Sputnik and other outlets,

Who do you think owns Western Media, it's corporations and poison individuals like Murdoch.

So Russia invaded Ukraine in self defense? From Ukraine? From NATO?
Yes.

I agree. Russia could have held referendums sanctioned and recognized by the international community but instead had votes widely viewed as seriously flawed.

What else could they say?
In late September 2022, in the context of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Russian-installed officials in Ukraine staged so-called referendums on the annexation of occupied territories of Ukraine by Russia.[1][2][3][4] They were widely described as sham referendums by commentators and denounced by various countries. The validity of the results of the referendums has been accepted by North Korea, and no other sovereign state.

It seems the Russians are the ones who ignored the Ukrainian Jews, Tatars, Hungarians, Poles and other people, who live there.
Wow. Sure, they do not ignore them. Visé versa, they (especially GRU, FSB and other services) are very interested in them.

It was streamed from many phones. It was deliberate crime of the Kievan régime. And, what was even more important that the massacre itself, was the reaction of the Kievan regime and "Ukrainian activists": "Those were freaking Russians and Moldavians. There is no problem if any patriotic citizen kill a freaking traitor" Odessa massacre was a mere beginning of the witch hunting and lawless terror against local Russians.

Forum List

Back