Ukraine war

It was streamed from many phones. It was deliberate crime of the Kievan régime. And, what was even more important that the massacre itself, was the reaction of the Kievan regime and "Ukrainian activists": "Those were freaking Russians and Moldavians. There is no problem if any patriotic citizen kill a freaking traitor" Odessa massacre was a mere beginning of the witch hunting and lawless terror against local Russians.
Your unsubstantiated rants are getting tiresome. Come back when you have something more to bring to the table.

Your unsubstantiated rants are getting tiresome. Come back when you have something more to bring to the table.
Actually, we already have one of largest military conflicts on the table with the pretty significant risk of the nuclear escalation. I believe it makes worthy an attempt of understanding of all sides. Especially if we really want to reach 2030 without a catastrophe.

Actually, we already have one of largest military conflicts on the table with the pretty significant risk of the nuclear escalation. I believe it makes worthy an attempt of understanding of all sides. Especially if we really want to reach 2030 without a catastrophe.
I'm all for 'understanding' all sides but there is zero chance of nukes being used:
  • Ukraine doesn't have them
  • We don't need them to defend ourselves and we'd never use them to defend Ukraine
  • Russians are not facing an existential threat from Ukraine or NATO but if they used nukes they might well cease to exist

I'm all for 'understanding' all sides but there is zero chance of nukes being used:
  • Ukraine doesn't have them
  • We don't need them to defend ourselves and we'd never use them to defend Ukraine
  • Russians are not facing an existential threat from Ukraine or NATO but if they used nukes they might well cease to exist
Actually, Russia sees the NATO threat as existencial, and it's only a matter of time, when the status of conflict is officially raised from a "special military operation" to "regional (or even "large-scale") war" (and regional war, by definition, means usage of nukes). They believe that in the case of their first, well-coordinated, counter-force strike, American retaliation strike won't kill more than twenty million Russians (which is a pretty acceptable price for them).

They believe that in the case of their first, well-coordinated, counter-force strike, American retaliation strike won't kill more than twenty million Russians
If they believe that they are insane and there is no dealing with the insane, you just have to ensure they are not a threat to anyone.

If they believe that they are insane and there is no dealing with the insane, you just have to ensure they are not a threat to anyone.
Talking of insane a high ranking Dutch Nato officer said we will be at war with Russia in twenty years, now he must be insane, because if we were no one would survive it.

We may say that they are insane. They may say that we are insane. But it's simply not true in both cases. In the matter of the fact (and, decision makers on both sides accept it), a nuclear war is possible because it's survivable and winnable.

Talking of insane a high ranking Dutch Nato officer said we will be at war with Russia in twenty years, now he must be insane, because if we were no one would survive it.
We may say that they are insane. They may say that we are insane. But it's simply not true in both cases. In the matter of the fact (and, decision makers on both sides accept it), a nuclear war is possible because it's survivable and winnable.
I guess opinions differ, even in the pro-Russian camp.

I guess opinions differ, even in the pro-Russian camp.
Deadstick and I hardly are pro-Russian. He is pro-British, first of all, and I am pro-American. But being pro-British or pro-American doesn't mean following meekly stupid orders of the incompetent politicians.

In the case of all-out nuclear war between Russia and NATO, most of winners (Russians or Americans) likely will survive and, may be, even improve their wealth. But, whoever wins (Russia or America), most of Europeans (virtually all of them) will die.

Deadstick and I hardly are pro-Russian. He is pro-British, first of all, and I am pro-American. But being pro-British or pro-American doesn't mean following meekly stupid orders of the incompetent politicians.

In the case of all-out nuclear war between Russia and NATO, most of winners (Russians or Americans) likely will survive and, may be, even improve their wealth. But, whoever wins (Russia or America), most of Europeans (virtually all of them) will die.
Maybe I should have said you and Deadstick are isolationists but the effects are the same. So what should the US/NATO do about Russian annexations of Ukrainian territory?

They just don't get it, or want to, it's because i am pro British i will call out those criminals in Government.

Nothing, it's not their business, they instigated a war that led to Russia securing Crimea, it's that simple.
Nice precedent considering Ukraine did not declare war on Russia or invade them. I accuse you of instigating a war and that allows me to seize and annex your territory. Does any country get to do that if they can?

What are Russia doing about the attempted annexation of Ukraine for USeless gain ?
Has the US planted any US flags in Ukraine as Russia has done?

You are watching it and it is all over for Kyiv .
Why do you say that? It seems Ukraine is holding its own and Russia has given up the offense.

Spy chief gone , Budanov, trained by Mossad, has surrendered .
Surrendered what?

Nice precedent considering Ukraine did not declare war on Russia or invade them. I accuse you of instigating a war and that allows me to seize and annex your territory. Does any country get to do that if they can?
What they did was stage a coup helped by the US that overthrew the elected President and Government, then attack their own citizens who wouldn't go along with it killing thousands, didn't you see insane Mc Cain and Cookie Nuland on the streets of Kiev stirring up the mob every week? and allowed Nato to crawl all over the Country, there fixed it for you.

Zelensky introduces the citizenship bill a few days after Germany passed a law to simplify citizenship.
Undoubtedly a coordinated action.
Ukrainian refugees in Germany will receive German passports and can serve in the Bundeswehr, and German mercenaries will receive Ukrainian passports and become soldiers of the Ukrainian armed forces.

It's simple - soldiers are covered by the Vienna Convention on Prisoners of War.
But mercenaries are not.
So preparations for a big war are under way.

What they did was stage a coup helped by the US that overthrew the elected President and Government, then attack their own citizens who wouldn't go along with it killing thousands, didn't you see insane Mc Cain and Cookie Nuland on the streets of Kiev stirring up the mob every week? and allowed Nato to crawl all over the Country, there fixed it for you.
Elections are generally problematic in that region. As I recall, that government wanted to lean towards Russia but the Ukrainians didn't.

Elections are generally problematic in that region. As I recall, that government wanted to lean towards Russia but the Ukrainians didn't.
That Government under Yanukovych didn't even rule out taking a EU deal, but he dicided the Russians were offering a better deal, and you talk of the Ukrainians not wanting to lean towards Russia, thats the problem many did in the Donbass region, if the Ukrainians wanted Yanukovych out they could have voted a no confidence vote in the Parliament and called new elections, that is what happens in a Democracy, they didn't do that they used violence to overthrow the elected Government.

Forum List

Back