Ukraine's counter-offensive I Regular updates I The 🇷🇺 Rats are on the Run I Why Moscow SUCKS AT WAR ?

Again it's the Russians who are severing ties. You've been hating Putin your entire life it seems but have you ever heard him say anything about breaking ties? It's the US that broke them and I'm not even mentioning Europe that has no sovereignty.
Of course it was the west that did the severing- it's the direct result of Putin's actions. It would never have happened if Putin had not tried a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

The longer the war goes on, the less chance there is of repairing any kind of relationship.

Europe has plenty of Sovereignty. We objected to their dependence on Russian energy for years, we hammered on them about defense budgets, they ignored us as usual. We don't control them, and today they are in the lead on Ukraine policy, Biden only does what he is forced to do. There is much more we could (and should) be doing.

The ties are severed then. So be it. It's not like it's going to have any impact on my life- the only thing that's changed in the US is Russian vodka has been pulled from most shelves, so who cares? :dunno:

Europe has plenty of Sovereignty. We objected to their dependence on Russian energy for years, we hammered on them about defense budgets, they ignored us as usual.
Yeah, that's Sovereignty all right! You have hammered them so hard that now, when they are sovereign at last the morons are paying hips of money for what they had for almost free being monstrously dependent on Russia.

Of course it was the west that did the severing- it's the direct result of Putin's actions. It would never have happened if Putin had not tried a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.
And Putin of course full-scale invaded unprovoked, out of pure evilness of his character, woke up on the wrong side of the bed and voilà: run Hohols the Russians are coming!

Yeah, that's Sovereignty all right! You have hammered them so hard that now, when they are sovereign at last the morons are paying hips of money for what they had for almost free being monstrously dependent on Russia.
Gas prices in Europe today are the same or lower than Feb 2022. They have, and will continue to restructure their energy supply away from Russia.

We knew the dependence was a strategic liability for NATO, and that's why we objected. Russia would have the ability to cut the energy supply to Europe in a time of war. We are bound to Europe's defense, so it affects us too.

They knew this, but wanted the cheap energy, and were trying to develop closer economic ties with Russia. So they chose their interests, which is an example of them exercising their sovereignty.

They knew this, but wanted the cheap energy, and were trying to develop closer economic ties with Russia. So they chose their interests, which is an example of them exercising their sovereignty

But couldn't exercise it enough and got fucked eventually. If that's sovereignty I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it.

They have, and will continue to restructure their energy supply away from Russia.
They surely will. Being hammered on their stupid heads what other choice do they have?
Who are you, btw? Democrat or Republican, if you don't mind?

Last edited:
Kyiv regime is planning to attack Russian soldiers with infected mosquitoes - Russian defense ministry.

Kyiv regime is planning to attack Russian soldiers with infected mosquitoes - Russian defense ministry.

Time to end the bloodbath. SURRENDER!
1687172441256.png

Russians are cutting off Ukrainian testicles. You missed this one perhaps?
when they didn´t ?

Hey man, stop responding, OK? I find no humor in any of this, unlike you

The longer the war goes on, the less chance there is of repairing any kind of relationship.

Europe has plenty of Sovereignty. We objected to their dependence on Russian energy for years, we hammered on them about defense budgets, they ignored us as usual. We don't control them, and today they are in the lead on Ukraine policy, Biden only does what he is forced to do. There is much more we could (and should) be doing.

The ties are severed then. So be it. It's not like it's going to have any impact on my life- the only thing that's changed in the US is Russian vodka has been pulled from most shelves, so who cares? :dunno:

THE BEST VIDEO FOR TODAY :

Forum List

Back