Ukraine's counter-offensive I Regular updates I The 🇷🇺 Rats are on the Run I Why Moscow SUCKS AT WAR ?

Don't you think, that both ot them are lying and playing a drama scene for you?
Why should I care? If they want to go at each other's throats and get their own men all worked up, it means nothing to me.

It just illustrates how dysfunctional the Ru military organization is.

Prigozhin wants to make a video calling for Shoigu and Gerasimov to be stood in front of a firing squad? Hey, I got no problem with that...

Kadryov accusing Wagner of giving the AFU the location of his pal Delimkhanov, and Chechens saying they are leaving Marinka to go look for him? Great!

From what I gather, there won't be much left to identify. But hey- it's all bullshit- I read right here that the HIMARS have all been destroyed many times over, and they don't hit anything anyway because Russian EW is so good!

The SMO is going according to plan!

Actually, survived Ukrainian units are not really eager to commit suicidal frontal attacks against well prepared defence lines (especially without air supriority, without significant artillery support, with jammed communications, degraded logistic and low morale), so they've stopped even before reaching the first lines of fortification.
View attachment 795153
View attachment 795154

Sashka its war, where you dont have any chance

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

This is totally staged. It was supposedly reported to TASS by a DNR policeman. If I had to guess, I would say these are Russian prison conscripts, by the look of them.

No insignia, on either the POW's or the guards.
Camo pattern is wrong.
The 28th OMBr has been in Bakhmut since early this year, and still post videos from there almost daily.
The "POW's" look like Ukrainian soldiers after they have spent months in Russian captivity- undernourished, shaved heads, ill-fitting uniforms.

I've seen a lot of video of AFU forces. They are well-fed and physically robust. The younger guys look like college students or young professionals, and the older ones usually have long hair and often long beards, etc.

The only Ukrainians that ever look like these men are the ones that are returned in prisoner exchanges. If these are Ukrainians, this video was made in the DNR somewhere, and these men were captured some time ago.

This is totally staged. It was supposedly reported to TASS by a DNR policeman. If I had to guess, I would say these are Russian prison conscripts, by the look of them.

No insignia, on either the POW's or the guards.
Camo pattern is wrong.
The 28th OMBr has been in Bakhmut since early this year, and still post videos from there almost daily.
The "POW's" look like Ukrainian soldiers after they have spent months in Russian captivity- undernourished, shaved heads, ill-fitting uniforms.

I've seen a lot of video of AFU forces. They are well-fed and physically robust. The younger guys look like college students or young professionals, and the older ones usually have long hair and often long beards, etc.

The only Ukrainians that ever look like these men are the ones that are returned in prisoner exchanges. If these are Ukrainians, this video was made in the DNR somewhere, and these men were captured some time ago.
prigozhin posted memes today, looks like he plans to follow Lenin´s path , looks like revolutionary propaganda

2023-06-17175141-t9p9e.jpg.webp

2023-06-17165909-z8dlp.jpg.webp

para bellum
I'm sure you'll peg it down as propaganda again but here's a story from a Hohol, that's said to be viral on the web these days:
«… брат звонил, танкист на Leopard. Стараемся, говорит, ломать танки. Песок в фильтра сыпят, задом на мину заезжают и т.д. Йбана русня, як сказилися, тiльки бачать леопарда - хуярять з чого тiльки можна. Артою, градами, ланцетами, дронами. Тiльки виїхав не леопарді - йому пизда. З гарантією. Т-62, Т-80 не чіпають майже, а на леопарді шансів нема. Тому хлопці і не хочуть кататися на них. На леопарді - смертник без варіантів. Кажуть, москалі якійсь дурні гроші за леопарди мають, в них до бійки доходить, кто заєбав леопарда. Тому - ну його нахуй, краще самому зламати …»
It's in the Pig's language mostly but I'll google translate it and fix glaring slips:
" my brother called, a tankman on a Leopard. We are fixing so that the tanks break down, he says. Sand is poured in the filters, drive them backwards on mines, etc. Fucking rusnya (derogatory term for Russians in Hohloland), it's like they went crazy, they see a Leopard - they shell the holy fuck out of it with everything they have - artillery, Grads, Lancets, drones. The second you move out on a Leopard you are fucked, guaranteed. T-62s, T-80s they do not touch, almost, if it's a Leopard on the other hand there is no chance of survival. That's why the guys don't want to ride them. If you are on a Leopard you're as good as a suicider, with no options. They say that Muscovites get some crazy money for Leopards, they almost fight to get to a Leopard first. So well, fuck it, it's better if I break it myself than..."

Last edited:
Why would you be surprised by this? It is perfectly in character for this hodge podge of convicts and mercenaries that make up so much of the Russian military to torture and mutilate prisoners.
You're a lost cause whereas I sense that para bellum is not beyond repair still.

Forum List

Back