Ukrainian Embassy whistleblower debunks Schiff in new interview

wHAT I FOUND:
One America News Network (OANN), also referred to as One America News (OAN), is an American right-wing pay television news channel launched on July 4, 2013, owned by Herring Networks, Inc. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates a news bureau in Washington, D.C. and New York City.

If the AP or someone picks this story up, look out!

wHAT I FOUND:
One America News Network (OANN), also referred to as One America News (OAN), is an American right-wing pay television news channel launched on July 4, 2013, owned by Herring Networks, Inc. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates a news bureau in Washington, D.C. and New York City.

OAN has as one of it's commentators a guy that used to write gobs of articles for Sputnik, the propaganda outlet of the Kremlin. I do not think AP will run with this.

wHAT I FOUND:

OAN has as one of it's commentators a guy that used to write gobs of articles for Sputnik, the propaganda outlet of the Kremlin. I do not think AP will run with this.

The AP has run with articles prepared by writers for the New York Times, the propoganda outlet of the DNC, so you never know.

Forum List

Back