Ukrainian Military Base Under Attack

I could give shit one whats going on in the Ukraine.

Thats Europe. Let the Europeans do something if something needs doing.

We have no dog in this fight let Europe handle it.

I agree with you but Europe has shown a tendency to avoid confrontation like it's the plague since 1945.

I guess losing two entire generations to Two Great Wars will do that to you. :dunno:

Meanwhile, Russia is on the march and it looks like Putin isn't going to stop with Crimea. He'll take Eastern Ukraine next, then the rest of Ukraine. Then he'll threaten his Republican neighbors and try to get them to supplant themselves to his wishes.

If they don't (they won't) he'll stir up a conflict, run a false flag operation and use it as an excuse to invade them.

At some point, it will become our problem.

When you get a small cancer, you don't say, "Not a concern. I feel fine. Not gonna worry about it."

People who do that tend to die early.

People who see a problem and deal with it tend to do a little better.

And yes, it IS a good analogy.

Deal with it while we can. Before it gets out of control

Prag1BMM.jpg

Everyone calm down. Obama has this.

If it escalates, Pajama Boy will tell Putin he disapproves.

Or, he might really put the hammer down with a stern condemnation.

Russians are scared sh*tless of condemnations.

-------------------------

putin-dont-always-make-obama-look-like-punk-bitch-just-kiddi-politics-1379278380.jpg

One Ukraine killed reported at KyivPost.com. English speaking Ukraine news source.

You neo-cons, shut up and sit down.

We saw how well it all worked out when Dick was running George all over the place.

I agree with you but Europe has shown a tendency to avoid confrontation like it's the plague since 1945.

I guess losing two entire generations to Two Great Wars will do that to you. :dunno:

Meanwhile, Russia is on the march and it looks like Putin isn't going to stop with Crimea. He'll take Eastern Ukraine next, then the rest of Ukraine. Then he'll threaten his Republican neighbors and try to get them to supplant themselves to his wishes.

If they don't (they won't) he'll stir up a conflict, run a false flag operation and use it as an excuse to invade them.

At some point, it will become our problem.

When you get a small cancer, you don't say, "Not a concern. I feel fine. Not gonna worry about it."

People who do that tend to die early.

People who see a problem and deal with it tend to do a little better.

And yes, it IS a good analogy.

Deal with it while we can. Before it gets out of control

Prag1BMM.jpg

We've sacrificed enough for Europes sake through two world wars. Let them do something or not. Either way I could give a shit.

Enough. Let em handle their own bullshit.

Why is it some can't see what is right in front their face? I don't blame the younger generations, but the older?

Idealistic dreams are wonderful on the surface, but history is there to show us the true realities. Are they pretty? No, and they are sad, but wishing them away won't do anything but cause more harm. They must be faced.

Am I suggesting going to war? Absolutely not, but some things must be dealt with head on.

A Ukranian military base in Crimea. There shouldn't be any Ukranian military bases in Crimea. Crimea isn't part of Ukraine. If there is any Ukranian military there they are Crimean traitors.

Why is it some can't see what is right in front their face? I don't blame the younger generations, but the older?

Idealistic dreams are wonderful on the surface, but history is there to show us the true realities. Are they pretty? No, and they are sad, but wishing them away won't do aknything but cause more harm. They must be faced.

But differently than Vietnam and Iraq II and Afghanistan.

The "old" way will not work.

Those of us who do remember are not blinded by the instinctive desire to kick ass.

Putin is not Hitler, and Ukraine is not Czechoslovakia.

A Ukranian military base in Crimea. There shouldn't be any Ukranian military bases in Crimea. Crimea isn't part of Ukraine. If there is any Ukranian military there they are Crimean traitors.

Crimea had been a part of Russia since the 18th century.

Forum List

Back