Ukranian ex-PM: take up arms and kill the f*****g Russians

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
Ukraine's Ex-PM Tymoshenko: Take up Arms and Kill the Russians

Former Ukrainian prime minister Yulia Tymoshenko has allegedly called on compatriots to "take up arms and kill the f*****g Russians along with their leader [Vladimir Putin]" in a leaked call widely shared online.

The political opponent of ousted pro-Kremlin Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovich added that she was ready "to grab a machine gun and shoot that motherf****r in the head". She was referring to Putin.

The phone conversation with Nestor Shufrych, former deputy secretary of the national security and defence council of Ukraine, allegedly took place on 18 March, hours after Crimea's annexation treaty was signed in the Kremlin.

It was uploaded on YouTube by Sergiy Vechirko.

Tymoshenko confirmed that the conversation took place on Twitter from her verified account. But she pointed out that the end of the leaked recording, when she threatens to use atomic weapons against eight million Russians living in Ukraine, has been edited and manipulated.

A translation reads: "The conversation took place, but the 'eight million Russians in Ukraine' piece is a manipulation. In fact, I said that Russians in Ukraine are Ukrainians. Hello FSB [the Russian secret service] :) Sorry for the obscene language."

more...

With comments like this...I say let about 50,000 Ukrainians die before we consider helping.

Last edited:
We are backing crazies. Of that there is no doubt. Unadulterated nutjobs. The EU won't be able to keep a handle on these whackos.

And if we arm them we will literally catapult the Ukraine into a civil war.

• Banned
I say you don't care about life much

Bah...why defend or protect someone who is throwing rocks at their bully. Besides, they are just Ukrainians, they are used to it

Last edited:
Ukraine's Ex-PM Tymoshenko: Take up Arms and Kill the Russians

Former Ukrainian prime minister Yulia Tymoshenko has allegedly called on compatriots to "take up arms and kill the f*****g Russians along with their leader [Vladimir Putin]" in a leaked call widely shared online.

The political opponent of ousted pro-Kremlin Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovich added that she was ready "to grab a machine gun and shoot that motherf****r in the head". She was referring to Putin.

The phone conversation with Nestor Shufrych, former deputy secretary of the national security and defence council of Ukraine, allegedly took place on 18 March, hours after Crimea's annexation treaty was signed in the Kremlin.

It was uploaded on YouTube by Sergiy Vechirko.

Tymoshenko confirmed that the conversation took place on Twitter from her verified account. But she pointed out that the end of the leaked recording, when she threatens to use atomic weapons against eight million Russians living in Ukraine, has been edited and manipulated.

A translation reads: "The conversation took place, but the 'eight million Russians in Ukraine' piece is a manipulation. In fact, I said that Russians in Ukraine are Ukrainians. Hello FSB [the Russian secret service] :) Sorry for the obscene language."

more...

With comments like this...I say let about 50,000 Ukrainians die before we consider helping.

Svoboda who now hold very powerful positions in this new interim illegal government state quite clearly that they want to return the Ukraine into a nuclear weapons powerhouse. AND they are rabidly anti Russian.

She can try to squirm out of it now but she meant what she said. Ethnic Russians in the Ukraine have every right to be worried between her party and Svoboda. This is why Crimea felt they needed Russia's protection.

Last edited:
  • Banned
We are backing crazies. Of that there is no doubt. Unadulterated nutjobs. The EU won't be able to keep a handle on these whackos.

They pretty much are already in a civil war. Each side is simply posturing for position right now. In the end, Germany will start the inevitable war.

They pretty much are already in a civil war. Each side is simply posturing for position right now. In the end, Germany will start the inevitable war.

Right now though they don't have the weaponry or the manpower to even dream of taking on Russia.

But it was just the other day Mike Rogers was talking about arming them. That would be bad.

Putin would easily be able to arm and train ethnic Russians in the Ukraine.

I for one am really pissed off that we've gotten involved in this global game of chicken.

• Banned

Right now though they don't have the weaponry or the manpower to even dream of taking on Russia.

But it was just the other day Mike Rogers was talking about arming them. That would be bad.

Putin would easily be able to arm and train ethnic Russians in the Ukraine.

I for one am really pissed off that we've gotten involved in this global game of chicken.
Tinydancer, you seem to have a passionate opinion and better grasp on this topic than most on this forum. I have to admit, because of you, I have tried to learn a little more about the conflict and history. I have a question for you.

From 2004 - 2010, what position, if any, did Viktor Yanukovych hold? Am I correct by saying that he resigned from office in 2004 then was elected in 2010?

Donetsk is getting ready to vote to go pro Russian too. Pro EU Ukrainians might well find themselves a distinct minority.

I think the appropriate response to this clusterfuck is moving forward with the Missile Defense System in Poland and Czechoslovakia and to increase NATO presence in the NATO countries located around Ukraine.

Let the Russians and the Ukrainians blow each other up...as I said, who really cares - both sides are suspect and I wouldn't even sacrifice canadian blood in that cesspool of nonsense.

Just draw a REAL red line and back it up with the missile defense system and more NATO assets in the region.

Forum List

Back