Ukranian's view of American presidential debate

Why this Ukrainian isn't on the frontline, Antoshka?
Holy shit man, you ask this as a....Ukranian who is not on the front line.

jean-luc-facepalm-2xlbl97ma4uizawo.gif

Holy shit man, you ask this as a....Ukranian who is not on the front line.

jean-luc-facepalm-2xlbl97ma4uizawo.gif
But, but, but I am all for this war to be stopped immediately. Yesterday, or more correctly in 2022. And now, let's get back to your new hero. Why he isn't on the frontline?

But, but, but I am all for
Nobody gives a crap what you are for.

Are you saying you dodged the draft? Because if you didn’t, you have a damn good answer from you own experience why David is not at the front lines, just as other Ukrainian males who are not at the front lines.

Are you saying you dodged the draft?
Millions of Ukrainian men dodged the draft because they don’t want to fight a dumb pointless war for land in eastern Ukraine that has historically belonged to Russia for centuries.

Are you saying you dodged the draft? Because if you didn’t, you have a damn good answer from you own experience why David is not at the front lines, just as other Ukrainian males who are not at the front lines.
This thread is not about me, Antoshka. It is about some internet-guy and his opinion that is of a great importance for you. And thus, my questions about him are more than valid.

So, this guy, David, is all for prolonging this war until Russian defeat, supplies of arms etc etc. So, Antoshka, please tell me, what personal input David has made to bring Russian defeat?

How Trump looks to outsiders vs Kamala:

Not sure why Ukrainians are thrilled with the Biden administration after what has gone on during that administration in their own country, but Ok.

More of the same for you then.

Millions of Ukrainian men dodged the draft because they don’t want to fight a dumb pointless war for land in eastern Ukraine that has historically belonged to Russia for centuries.
And yet even more millions DIDN’T dodge anything. Doesn’t mean that all or even most of them are at the front lines.

And yet even more millions DIDN’T dodge anything. Doesn’t mean that all or even most of them are at the front lines.
I bet being an American you like the economy a lot better under Biden as well, in addition to a better border situation.

If so, then Harris is for you also.

Yay.

Not sure why Ukrainians are thrilled with the Biden administration after what has gone on during that administration in their own country, but Ok.

More of the same for you then.
You don’t understand why Ukranians appreciate American and international support in their struggle against Russian invasion? :cuckoo:

You don’t understand why Ukranians appreciate strong American support in their struggle against Russian invasion? :cuckoo:
Sure, enough weapons for a never-ending war.

Like I said, what is not to like?

The best part are the weapons Biden gives the Ukraine and then tells them they can't use them to attack Russians in certain circumstances so as not to expand their never-ending war cuz they want to keep it only in that country.

Priceless.

I bet being an American you like the economy a lot better under Biden as well, in addition to a better border situation.

If so, then Harris is for you also.

Yay.

2024 economy for sure is A LOT better than 2020 historic recession.

Yes, millions more have been forced to fight for Zelensky’s (really the US State Department’s) war. And they have been dying by the thousands. They won’t even release the casualty numbers because it is so bad.

Hey, if you believe in the war so bad, why don’t you fight in it?

People around the world wonder what has happened to us, and why we would choose someone like Trump to be President.

It's not about the issues, or about policy. It's about temperament, decency, maturity.

He reflects on us. They looked up to us before 2016.

The Trumpsters have to deny it, but I suspect they know it's true.

Yes, millions more have been forced to fight for Zelensky’s (really the US State Department’s) war. And they have been dying by the thousands. They won’t even release the casualty numbers because it is so bad.

Hey, if you believe in the war so bad, why don’t you fight in it?

Yep, the stupidity is never ending.

2024 economy for sure is A LOT better than 2020 historic recession.
See, no economic struggles for you, and you love the diversity flowing across the border into your town because it is our strength.

Can't imagine why you would vote for Trump then.

Not sure about the rest of America though.

Forum List

Back