Ultimate BDSM and LGBT in CIA and in the army..

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Lawmakers Insist On Release Of CIA Torture Report Despite Administration s Objections
WaterBoardingCROPPED_1.jpg

Pentagon Reported sexual assaults up 8 percent this year - CBS News
Military punishing officer who halted lesbian 8216 make-out 8217 session
131539_600.jpg

Military punishing officer who halted lesbian 8216 make-out 8217 session
gay-army.jpg

House OKs military campaign against extremists - The Washington Post
The bill would provide the core funding of $521.3 billion for the military and $63.7 billion for overseas operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. Yes, sure, american army needs not only bullets but condoms and lubricants too.I hope that $521.3 billion is enough for it.

Haha, the US army is good for spending leisure time: enough money, good company and a lot of sex for everyone. "Stop war, start sex" will be a proper motto for our soldiers all over the world. If they don't use condoms they will also provide a high fertility rate. I am worried for our enemies:tank:

I found this statistic rather shocking.

Rand reported one surprise. Its survey’s intrusive questioning found that there were “more penetrative assaults than previously thought.” Nearly half of women (4,214) who said they were assaulted, and one-third of men (3,850), were victims of “penetrative” attacks, the report said.

Read more: Pentagon Sexual assault claims drop among military women - Washington Times

3,850 men? What the hell is going on in the military?

Forum List

Back