Ultra Cool Database of Insurrectionists

Status
Not open for further replies.

For a play-by-play of the Trump supporters and their mounting legal troubles....you can use the database above. Stories of the folks are framed like below:

View attachment 458122

Pretty much the poster-child for a Trump supporter...

The parent article is below:

The NPR story is accessible in the link above. Hopefully they'll keep it updated as the cases play out.
"Poster child for Trump supporter"...I have seen this before. Replace "Trump supporter" with Jew. My parents are right. People like CC are pure terrorists who want to eliminate anyone who thinks disparately. Very sad.

So you think the White Suremacist in the picture is a Jew? Wow..okay.
Exactly what difference does it make if he is a racist or a Jew or a trump supporter? None of those things are illegal or any of your business and the man deserves to be held responsible for his actions; not your prejudices.

Is it just me or does Candy Corn seem racist against White people and Jewish people? I thought these kinds of people were supposed to be against racism and here they are being racist themselves. Correct me if I am wrong.
Well when you are a hate-filled lefty, you can justify your hatred by claiming those you hate are all “white supremacists”. Then you don’t have to argue any valid points. These Marxists are basically religious zealots. No amount of facts or evidence will sway them, since their enemy is “evil”, the ends justify the means.

I think this meme says it all about the Marxist Corporate Cult:

1613546594777.png

For a play-by-play of the Trump supporters and their mounting legal troubles....you can use the database above. Stories of the folks are framed like below:

View attachment 458122

The NPR story is accessible in the link above. Hopefully they'll keep it updated as the cases play out.
"Poster child for Trump supporter"...I have seen this before. Replace "Trump supporter" with Jew. My parents are right. People like CC are pure terrorists who want to eliminate anyone who thinks disparately. Very sad.

Exactly what difference does it make if he is a racist or a Jew or a trump supporter? None of those things are illegal or any of your business and the man deserves to be held responsible for his actions; not your prejudices.

None at all. I'm not sure why Azogthedefeated brought up someone being a jew.

But that he's a caucasian, tiny hate-filled felon makes it an almost certainty that he'd be a Trump supporter.
Seems to me that being a tiny hate-filled felon would almost certainly make him a supporter of BLM and/or antifa. It would also make me suspect he has done much worse in left wing riots.
Two sides of the same coin Except the blob supporter is trying to stop the function of government instead of ripping off some TV's.
Except that the government belongs to the people and TVs and the private businesses that contain them don't.

View attachment 458122

But that he's a caucasian, tiny hate-filled felon makes it an almost certainty that he'd be a Trump supporter.
Seems to me that being a tiny hate-filled felon would almost certainly make him a supporter of BLM and/or antifa. It would also make me suspect he has done much worse in left wing riots.
Two sides of the same coin Except the blob supporter is trying to stop the function of government instead of ripping off some TV's.
Except that the government belongs to the people and TVs and the private businesses that contain them don't.

And blob supporters trying to stop the function of government is what they call treason.

1613547281154.png

I'm tired of you, Candycorn. You bring nothing to the debate bar snitching and laughing emojis.
You are a time thief rat.
Those people who protested on Jan 6th are heroes. They fought for democracy, election integrity and the American Way.
It's sad how Americans turned on them.
They're being hunted down like dogs.

Good.

View attachment 458122

Wow! Trespass and disorderly conduct! Oh the horror! Funny...I don't see any charges for insurrection or storming or attacking or looting.
You didn't look hard enough. I guess staring in to Trump's pubic hair all those years hurt your eyesight:

All of these hoodlums are being charged with assault.... (the list is longer but I could only shrink my screen so much).

View attachment 458138
This "insurrectionist coup" was an even bigger and more pathetic psy-op than Sandy Hoax. You commie fucks really believe that Pedo Joe was legitimately "elected" and that he inspired 80 million people to vote for that joke of a candidate...or maybe you don't believe it but continue to push that load of bullshit because you are so "dug in".
I will never stop trying to expose the bullshit that happened on November 3rd and January 6th. I have a huge platform from which to speak.....trust me on that one, Candydork.

The Coup was on November 3rd. Those who protested on Jan 6th were American heroes.
Ashli Babbit was a martyr.
Shot dead unarmed draped in an American flag.
Liar. She was draped in a Trump flag. trying to stop our long history of the peaceful transfer of power and democracy.

The Coup was on November 3rd. Those who protested on Jan 6th were American heroes.
Liar. She was draped in a Trump flag. trying to stop our long history of the peaceful transfer of power and democracy.
You are both wrong, she was a crisis actress that was never shot by so much as a pellet gun. The whole "storming the white house" was a LARP and if you have seen the actual footage of this staged event, you would know that. Those like yourself are so easily "sucked" in and your emotions are easily played upon.

You are both wrong, she was a crisis actress that was never shot by so much as a pellet gun. The whole "storming the white house" was a LARP and if you have seen the actual footage of this staged event, you would know that. Those like yourself are so easily "sucked" in and your emotions are easily played upon.
No one has ever claimed the White House was stormed you crazy fucking fool. And, the world saw the domestic terrorist shot on video.

View attachment 458122

And blob supporters trying to stop the function of government is what they call treason.

View attachment 458143

Again has anyone actually been charged-much less convicted-of treason or "levying war"? You lefties are are quick to slander but seem to never get around to trying to prove your lies in court.
How many times have rioters shown "forcible opposition" in the last couple of years to police attempting to enforce the law? How many police vehicles burned? Always heard that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. It's either illegal for all or illegal for none.

No one has ever claimed the White House was stormed you crazy fucking fool. And, the world saw the domestic terrorist shot on video.
Figuratively speaking, Camper.........the world saw a Live Action Role Play of a staged event and it was pathetic.

View attachment 458122

View attachment 458143

Again has anyone actually been charged-much less convicted-of treason or "levying war"?

Nah, they're being charged with assault. The goal was treason. Like their blob, they failed. 306-232. Landslide!

Figuratively speaking, Camper.........the world saw a Live Action Role Play of a staged event and it was pathetic.
Aren't you still a Sandy Hook denier?

Sandy Hoax, Camp.........get it "right".........wanna debate me on it?

View attachment 458122

View attachment 458143

Again has anyone actually been charged-much less convicted-of treason or "levying war"?

Nah, they're being charged with assault. The goal was treason. Like their blob, they failed. 306-232. Landslide!

View attachment 458122

View attachment 458143

Canydork SEZ????? "I just know that Pedo Joe got EIGHTY MILLION VOTES!!! Do you hear me??????!?!?!?!?!"

Yeah, keep rolling with that load of bullshit......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back