Ultra Cool Database of Insurrectionists

Status
Not open for further replies.

For a play-by-play of the Trump supporters and their mounting legal troubles....you can use the database above. Stories of the folks are framed like below:

View attachment 458122

Pretty much the poster-child for a Trump supporter...

The parent article is below:

The NPR story is accessible in the link above. Hopefully they'll keep it updated as the cases play out.
Isn't it easier to just call it the DNC voter registration list? What do you think the word resist means? How many times have Dem leaders called what they were doing a revolt? How many copies of rules for radicals does Dem leaders have in comparison to Republican leaders? :oops-28:

The Coup was on November 3rd. Those who protested on Jan 6th were American heroes.
Ashli Babbit was a martyr.
Shot dead unarmed draped in an American flag.
Liar. She was draped in a Trump flag. trying to stop our long history of the peaceful transfer of power and democracy.
You are both wrong, she was a crisis actress that was never shot by so much as a pellet gun. The whole "storming the white house" was a LARP and if you have seen the actual footage of this staged event, you would know that. Those like yourself are so easily "sucked" in and your emotions are easily played upon.
No one has ever claimed the White House was stormed you crazy fucking fool. And, the world saw the domestic terrorist shot on video.
Figuratively speaking, Camper.........the world saw a Live Action Role Play of a staged event and it was pathetic.
Aren't you still a Sandy Hook denier?
Sandy Hoax, Camp.........get it "right".........wanna debate me on it?
There is nothing to debate. You are a delusional mentally ill and evil fool promoting a sick lie denying kids were not horribly murdered and never even existed.

The Coup was on November 3rd. Those who protested on Jan 6th were American heroes.
Liar. She was draped in a Trump flag. trying to stop our long history of the peaceful transfer of power and democracy.
You are both wrong, she was a crisis actress that was never shot by so much as a pellet gun. The whole "storming the white house" was a LARP and if you have seen the actual footage of this staged event, you would know that. Those like yourself are so easily "sucked" in and your emotions are easily played upon.
No one has ever claimed the White House was stormed you crazy fucking fool. And, the world saw the domestic terrorist shot on video.
Figuratively speaking, Camper.........the world saw a Live Action Role Play of a staged event and it was pathetic.
There is nothing to debate. You are a delusional mentally ill and evil fool promoting a sick lie denying kids were not horribly murdered and never even existed.
Yeaaaaah, one of those alleged "dead children" had their pic lifted from someone's Facebook page that didn't even live in Newtown, Ct.

Walk away, Camp....walk away.

For a play-by-play of the Trump supporters and their mounting legal troubles....you can use the database above. Stories of the folks are framed like below:

View attachment 458122

The NPR story is accessible in the link above. Hopefully they'll keep it updated as the cases play out.
"Poster child for Trump supporter"...I have seen this before. Replace "Trump supporter" with Jew. My parents are right. People like CC are pure terrorists who want to eliminate anyone who thinks disparately. Very sad.

Jews didn't behave like Trump supporters.

View attachment 458122

"Poster child for Trump supporter"...I have seen this before. Replace "Trump supporter" with Jew. My parents are right. People like CC are pure terrorists who want to eliminate anyone who thinks disparately. Very sad.

So you think the White Suremacist in the picture is a Jew? Wow..okay.
Exactly what difference does it make if he is a racist or a Jew or a trump supporter? None of those things are illegal or any of your business and the man deserves to be held responsible for his actions; not your prejudices.

None at all. I'm not sure why Azogthedefeated brought up someone being a jew.

But that he's a caucasian, tiny hate-filled felon makes it an almost certainty that he'd be a Trump supporter.
Seems to me that being a tiny hate-filled felon would almost certainly make him a supporter of BLM and/or antifa. It would also make me suspect he has done much worse in left wing riots.
Two sides of the same coin Except the blob supporter is trying to stop the function of government instead of ripping off some TV's.

Hmmm...It makes you wonder why the White House with the cheater Biden has 8' high razor wire fencing surrounding it and armed forces protecting the inhabitants inside to the tune of 1/2 a BILLION dollars so far! My guess is that they're participants in this global reset charade and when the sheeple wake up hungry, broke, jobless. homeless and cold that maybe they're going to be. just a little bit pissed off and will come seeking answers?

Trump builds wall of fencing around White House amid ...
New black metal walls were secured along the west and south perimeters on Thursday, providing president Trump with an extensive security zone around the White House. The …

Trump Is Literally Building A Wall Around the White House ...
Jun 04, 2020 · Donald Trump is finally, kinda-sorta getting his “big, beautiful wall” —not along the southern border, mind you, but around the White House. Like much of the wall he made a symbol of his xenophobic...

View attachment 458122

Exactly what difference does it make if he is a racist or a Jew or a trump supporter? None of those things are illegal or any of your business and the man deserves to be held responsible for his actions; not your prejudices.

But that he's a caucasian, tiny hate-filled felon makes it an almost certainty that he'd be a Trump supporter.
Seems to me that being a tiny hate-filled felon would almost certainly make him a supporter of BLM and/or antifa. It would also make me suspect he has done much worse in left wing riots.
Two sides of the same coin Except the blob supporter is trying to stop the function of government instead of ripping off some TV's.

Hmmm...It makes you wonder why the White House with the cheater Biden has 8' high razor wire fencing surrounding it and armed forces protecting the inhabitants inside to the tune of 1/2 a BILLION dollars so far! My guess is that they're participants in this global reset charade and when the sheeple wake up hungry, broke, jobless. homeless and cold that maybe they're going to be. just a little bit pissed off and will come seeking answers?

Donald Trump Finally Got His Wall: A Fence Around the ...
Jun 04, 2020 · Donald Trump Finally Got His Wall: A Fence Around the White House Because He’s Scared of Protestors ... chant to build the wall—a fence around the White House that everyone is mocking because ...

Trump Built the Wall, Around Himself - The Atlantic
Jun 05, 2020 · President Donald Trump is trapped inside the White House, as a tall and imposing wall is erected around him, and prison guards stand watch. The …

View attachment 458122

New black metal walls were secured along the west and south perimeters on Thursday, providing president Trump with an extensive security zone around the White House. The …

Jun 04, 2020 · Donald Trump is finally, kinda-sorta getting his “big, beautiful wall” —not along the southern border, mind you, but around the White House. Like much of the wall he made a symbol of his xenophobic...
You have been here for 46 days and yet you average 88 posts per day?????? WHERE DO you get the time???
(snicker)

Methinks you were here under a different ID before.......

View attachment 458122

You have been here for 46 days and yet you average 88 posts per day?????? WHERE DO you get the time???
(snicker)

Nope. I'm new to this board.

The fun

View attachment 458122

The funny thing is that you actually believe what the MSM is telling you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Now yous have gone over the bridge off the deep end. You are literally blaming Trump for the wall when he isn't even in the White House. :auiqs.jpg: You fools will believe anything.

Last edited:

View attachment 458122

(snicker)

Yea, your not new. I seen you here before Jan.

View attachment 458122

Wow! Trespass and disorderly conduct! Oh the horror! Funny...I don't see any charges for insurrection or storming or attacking or looting.
You didn't look hard enough. I guess staring in to Trump's pubic hair all those years hurt your eyesight:

All of these hoodlums are being charged with assault.... (the list is longer but I could only shrink my screen so much).

View attachment 458138
This "insurrectionist coup" was an even bigger and more pathetic psy-op than Sandy Hoax. You commie fucks really believe that Pedo Joe was legitimately "elected" and that he inspired 80 million people to vote for that joke of a candidate...or maybe you don't believe it but continue to push that load of bullshit because you are so "dug in".
I will never stop trying to expose the bullshit that happened on November 3rd and January 6th. I have a huge platform from which to speak.....trust me on that one, Candydork.

And never let the truth and facts get in the way of a good Conspiracy Story. You are accomplishing your mission in life.

View attachment 458122

Wow! Trespass and disorderly conduct! Oh the horror! Funny...I don't see any charges for insurrection or storming or attacking or looting.
You didn't look hard enough. I guess staring in to Trump's pubic hair all those years hurt your eyesight:

All of these hoodlums are being charged with assault.... (the list is longer but I could only shrink my screen so much).

View attachment 458138
This "insurrectionist coup" was an even bigger and more pathetic psy-op than Sandy Hoax. You commie fucks really believe that Pedo Joe was legitimately "elected" and that he inspired 80 million people to vote for that joke of a candidate...or maybe you don't believe it but continue to push that load of bullshit because you are so "dug in".
I will never stop trying to expose the bullshit that happened on November 3rd and January 6th. I have a huge platform from which to speak.....trust me on that one, Candydork.

And never let the truth and facts get in the way of a good Conspiracy Story. You are accomplishing your mission in life.
I know more than you, Daryl Klunt.......by a thousand fold, dipshit.

View attachment 458122

You know who else created a database? Oh yea, IBM for Nazi Germany.

"denying kids were not horribly murdered and never even existed."...double negative; you are dumb.

Greg

View attachment 458122

dang, and i shot kennedy and didn't make the list

View attachment 458122

Except that the government belongs to the people and TVs and the private businesses that contain them don't.

And blob supporters trying to stop the function of government is what they call treason.

View attachment 458143

Again has anyone actually been charged-much less convicted-of treason or "levying war"? You lefties are are quick to slander but seem to never get around to trying to prove your lies in court.
How many times have rioters shown "forcible opposition" in the last couple of years to police attempting to enforce the law? How many police vehicles burned? Always heard that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. It's either illegal for all or illegal for none.
So...what do you think about Dale's comments that Babbitt wasn't shot and killed? Care to weigh in on the crazy talk from your fellow blob dick sucker?

View attachment 458122

(snicker)

Yea, your not new. I seen you here before Jan.

I suggest you take your accusation to the board administrator.

There were those with connections to extremist groups or fringe ideas. At least 13 defendants appear to have expressed support for QAnon, the pro-Trump conspiracy theory.

At least 15 of the defendants appear to have links to the Proud Boys, a far-right gang. The group was recently declared a terrorist group in Canada. Their values have been widely described as racist, misogynist, anti-immigrant and hateful against other minority groups.

At least four of the defendants have alleged ties to the Oath Keepers, which the Anti-Defamation League calls an "anti-government right-wing fringe organization."

The group is known to target and recruit current and former law enforcement officers and military veterans. At least three of the defendants are allegedly affiliated with the Three Percenters, another anti-government extremist organization.

View attachment 458122

You know who else created a database? Oh yea, IBM for Nazi Germany.

This is beyond stupid...Thousands of companies and individuals use databases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back