Ultra Cool Database of Insurrectionists

Status
Not open for further replies.

For a play-by-play of the Trump supporters and their mounting legal troubles....you can use the database above. Stories of the folks are framed like below:

View attachment 458122

Pretty much the poster-child for a Trump supporter...

The parent article is below:

The NPR story is accessible in the link above. Hopefully they'll keep it updated as the cases play out.

Hell I support the running over of Heyer-------------don't play in roads especially if you are mobbing up and surrounding cars and attacking people.

As the fbi/libs try to smear this guy--what crimes are you saying he committed? Can't be break into the capital as the cops allowed people in and there is no evidence of him doing anything. Why not go after real criminals instead?

These people should immediately be placed on the no-fly list as they are a danger to the public at large.
Hey, l got a one question quiz/opinion poll for ya........pretty simply and very straight forward....only one of two possible answers.

Which group poses the great threat to this country.
A : A group of people that believe that a small cabal of people that control the finances of over 200 nations with a fiat currency based on nothing of an intrinsic value that has been pulling the levers of power using USA military might as a bludgeoning tool.

OR

B: Communist pieces of shit that that have been used as "useful idiots" to advance a globalist, totalitarian , feudalistic system of control using the technotronic age to enslave the sheeple?????

What say ye????

Where I am standing? I will slit the throat of the commie fucks with glee before I will ever become a part of the "collective".....do you get the gist?

The Coup was on November 3rd. Those who protested on Jan 6th were American heroes.
Ashli Babbit was a martyr.
Shot dead unarmed draped in an American flag.
Liar. She was draped in a Trump flag. trying to stop our long history of the peaceful transfer of power and democracy.
No. she was a Pre Democracy activist peacefully protesting for an election audit.
Something, normal democracies have in each election.

For a play-by-play of the Trump supporters and their mounting legal troubles....you can use the database above. Stories of the folks are framed like below:

View attachment 458122

The NPR story is accessible in the link above. Hopefully they'll keep it updated as the cases play out.
"Poster child for Trump supporter"...I have seen this before. Replace "Trump supporter" with Jew. My parents are right. People like CC are pure terrorists who want to eliminate anyone who thinks disparately. Very sad.

Jews didn't behave like Trump supporters.

Subjective...once you start making lists, bad shit happens. My parents are terrified. Should not be the case. They have been Republican donors long before Trump now they are worried they will be put on some list. That is not right. If you can't see that then you're bling.

View attachment 458122

"Poster child for Trump supporter"...I have seen this before. Replace "Trump supporter" with Jew. My parents are right. People like CC are pure terrorists who want to eliminate anyone who thinks disparately. Very sad.

Subjective...once you start making lists, bad shit happens. My parents are terrified. Should not be the case. They have been Republican donors long before Trump now they are worried they will be put on some list. That is not right. If you can't see that then you're bling.

I was a Republican for 35 years. Your parents aren't terrorists.. They have NOTHING to fear.

View attachment 458122

So you think the White Suremacist in the picture is a Jew? Wow..okay.
Exactly what difference does it make if he is a racist or a Jew or a trump supporter? None of those things are illegal or any of your business and the man deserves to be held responsible for his actions; not your prejudices.

None at all. I'm not sure why Azogthedefeated brought up someone being a jew.

But that he's a caucasian, tiny hate-filled felon makes it an almost certainty that he'd be a Trump supporter.
Seems to me that being a tiny hate-filled felon would almost certainly make him a supporter of BLM and/or antifa. It would also make me suspect he has done much worse in left wing riots.
Two sides of the same coin Except the blob supporter is trying to stop the function of government instead of ripping off some TV's.
Except that the government belongs to the people and TVs and the private businesses that contain them don't.

And blob supporters trying to stop the function of government is what they call treason.

View attachment 458143

Again has anyone actually been charged-much less convicted-of treason or "levying war"? You lefties are are quick to slander but seem to never get around to trying to prove your lies in court.
How many times have rioters shown "forcible opposition" in the last couple of years to police attempting to enforce the law? How many police vehicles burned? Always heard that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. It's either illegal for all or illegal for none.
So...what do you think about Dale's comments that Babbitt wasn't shot and killed? Care to weigh in on the crazy talk from your fellow blob dick sucker?
c'mon 9thIDdoc

Don't you want to back your butt buddy up?

View attachment 458122

I was a Republican for 35 years. Your parents aren't terrorists.. They have NOTHING to fear.
They are Jews who escaped the old Soviet Union. Many of their relatives died in WW2 and or concentration camps. Their passports in the old Soviet Union were stamped "Jew". Candycorn the CU*T finds it funny but to them it is very real. I agree that they have nothing to worry about but I didn't live through the hardships they did. To dismiss their fears is ignorant.

View attachment 458122

They are Jews who escaped the old Soviet Union. Many of their relatives died in WW2 and or concentration camps. Their passports in the old Soviet Union were stamped "Jew". Candycorn the CU*T finds it funny but to them it is very real. I agree that they have nothing to worry about but I didn't live through the hardships they did. To dismiss their fears is ignorant.

No...I find it hilarious that you're bringing Jews into this thread as if NPR making a list of blob supporting insurrectionists has anything to do with the Holocaust.

Have you developed that much of a victim complex?

View attachment 458122

No...I find it hilarious that you're bringing Jews into this thread as if NPR making a list of blob supporting insurrectionists has anything to do with the Holocaust.

I said MY PARENTS....can you not read? I also said I don't think they have anything to worry about but I didn't go through the hardships they did. Always being on lists for being Jews. Why I believe lists in general are bad. You have zero sympathy and thats fine but don't dismiss their concerns. You have no idea what it was like to grow up with 90% of your family dead due to the Holocaust and WW2 and to continue to be labeled a Jew. That is until they came here and now they are seeing lists again. I don't blame them and try to calm them down almost daily. They have been in this country for 43 years mind you. Taxpayers. Good people. Their opinions matter.

View attachment 458122

I said MY PARENTS....can you not read? I also said I don't think they have anything to worry about but I didn't go through the hardships they did. Always being on lists for being Jews. Why I believe lists in general are bad. You have zero sympathy and thats fine but don't dismiss their concerns. You have no idea what it was like to grow up with 90% of your family dead due to the Holocaust and WW2 and to continue to be labeled a Jew. That is until they came here and now they are seeing lists again. I don't blame them and try to calm them down almost daily. They have been in this country for 43 years mind you. Taxpayers. Good people. Their opinions matter.

Again...that you're bringing Jews into this thread is hilarious as if there is a comparison between NPR reporting on you guys trying to overthrow the government and the Holocaust.

You've become a professional victim.

View attachment 458122

Again...that you're bringing Jews into this thread is hilarious as if there is a comparison between NPR reporting on you guys trying to overthrow the government and the Holocaust.

"You guys"? I wasn't anywhere near the Capitol and condemn those that were there rioting. Lists in general are bad. They fact that you dismiss how my parents feel shows what an awful human being you are. Thanks for confirming that. Maybe someone will put you on a list and we'll see how you like it?

These people should immediately be placed on the no-fly list as they are a danger to the public at large.
Hey, l got a one question quiz/opinion poll for ya........pretty simply and very straight forward....only one of two possible answers.

Which group poses the great threat to this country.
A : A group of people that believe that a small cabal of people that control the finances of over 200 nations with a fiat currency based on nothing of an intrinsic value that has been pulling the levers of power using USA military might as a bludgeoning tool.

OR

B: Communist pieces of shit that that have been used as "useful idiots" to advance a globalist, totalitarian , feudalistic system of control using the technotronic age to enslave the sheeple?????

What say ye????

Where I am standing? I will slit the throat of the commie fucks with glee before I will ever become a part of the "collective".....do you get the gist?

We have had globalism since the Bonze Age, drama queen.

View attachment 458122

How was I supposed to know they are Jews?

View attachment 458122

"You guys"? I wasn't anywhere near the Capitol and condemn those that were there rioting. Lists in general are bad. They fact that you dismiss how my parents feel shows what an awful human being you are. Thanks for confirming that. Maybe someone will put you on a list and we'll see how you like it?

Trump supporters.... I'm sure you were cheering with all 140 injuries to the cops in the name of "patriotism".

If I joined in an insurrection, I would expect to be on a list. They all should be on the no-fly list so they can't assemble easily again....because we all know what happens when blob supporters get together. People get injured and often die.

A lot of Trump rallies....Charlottesville....Kenosha....The Capitol... Its what you guys do. You crave violence.

View attachment 458122

Because I am a Jew. I believed I told you that. My error.

View attachment 458122

Trump supporters.... I'm sure you were cheering with all 140 injuries to the cops in the name of "patriotism".

If I joined in an insurrection, I would expect to be on a list. They all should be on the no-fly list so they can't assemble easily again....because we all know what happens when blob supporters get together. People get injured and often die.

A lot of Trump rallies....Charlottesville....Kenosha....The Capitol... Its what you guys do. You crave violence.
Once again, lists in general are bad. I am not sure what you don't understand about that? It is a slippery slope. Maybe I'll start a list of overt antisemites and put you on it? You are a hateful old bat, aren't you?

View attachment 458122

Because I am a Jew. I believed I told you that. My error.

You sure are insulting.

View attachment 458122

Once again, lists in general are bad. I am not sure what you don't understand about that? It is a slippery slope. Maybe I'll start a list of overt antisemites and put you on it? You are a hateful old bat, aren't you?

Feel free dick-less. Oh my goodness...a news organization listed all of the blob supporters who were rounded up by the cops after they broke the law. You don't want to be on the list...here's an idea...don't break the law.

You've sank to a new low here dumb fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back