UN: 5,576 civilians killed in Iraq this yea

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I can scroll down and see that mentally sick troll is busy trolling my posts as is his usual sick fashion. God only knows what nonsense this sicko is posting, but it is probably nonsense all the same which is not even worth time to even click on. One thing I think we all realize is that he doesn't care how many innocent people his newly adopted brethren are murdering, as long as his new brethren kill some Jews for him.

By now, most viewers realize that the radical Muslims and their fellow travelers on this forum don't seem to care what has happened to all these innocent people and what will continue to happen.

Jul. 18, 2014 | 11:49 AM (Last updated: July 18, 2014

UN: 5,576 civilians killed in Iraq this yea

BAGHDAD: At least 5,576 Iraqi civilians have been killed this year in violence, the United Nations said Friday in the most detailed account yet of the impact of months of unrest culminating in an assault by Sunni militants through the north of the country.

At least 11,665 have been wounded since January, when Sunni insurgents led by Al-Qaeda offshoot now known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) overran the city of Falluja in the western province of Anbar, the U.N. said in a report.

Last month, the insurgents seized swath of northern Iraq, including the area's largest city Mosul. Of the 2,400 people killed in June, 1,531 were civilians, the U.N. said earlier this month.

Read more:

UN: 5,576 civilians killed in Iraq this year | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

Forum List

Back