UN Admits: Palestinians used UN schools to launch rockets and store weapons

Ruddy is extraordinary in his murderous hate for anyone that criticizes Israel's tendency t
The African National Congress was listed as a terrorist group by the State Department at one time and Apartheid South Africa was not. What a coincidence.
Blah blah blah. Hamas is a terrorist organization. No difference between Hamas animals and ISIS animals.

Period end of story.

As can be seen by their behavior in Gaza Israelis are murderous terrorist animals. As Primo Levi said:

""Everybody is somebody's Jew. And the Palestinians are the Jews of the Israelis"

Can you link to a single post of mine where I support or defend Hamas? Have I not agreed with all of your charges against the organization within this very thread? you're being intellectually dishonest for the sake of pushing an agenda where Israel shouldn't be held at fault for anything that it does. That's called blatant bias.

Don't need to. Your anger is directed at isrsel because Hamas instigated an attack on a school. It's pretty obvious who and what you are.

So drawing hate filled conclusions without any solid supporting evidence. Another quality you share with Jihadists. How about that.

I'd say your the hate filled asshole who equivocates Hamas actions with Israel's.

Not at all. I'm equating your lack of morals and standards with Hamas'.

You equivocated Israel with Hamas. Israel are the good guys and I'm pretty confident my morals are in the right place. Yours? Not so much.

Says the individual who justifies the intentional mowing down of massed civilian shields for the sake of little military gain :wink:.

It also strikes me as incredibly faulty logic to suggest that just because I have stated that Israel might have committed war crimes in these acts means that I automatically equate them with Hamas. I don't. Hamas is worse.

Rrrrright, and you want nations dealing with Islamist animals to make such detailed judgment calls, in the heat of an all out war? :cuckoo:

If you don't have military command structures that are capable of such things then you're army is pretty bad.

How about the animals who are using their own people as shields and in fact rejoice when innocents die, in order to use them as props for media consumption?

We label them as animals and terrorists. If you feel like Israel should relish that company then by all means support their violations of the laws of war.

War isn't a pretty thing, moron. Mistakes do happen and innocents get killed. Remind us again how many have gotten killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan during U.S. Actions?

Once again attempting to point to other gross crimes in order to justify one that you happen to support is pretty barbaric. That's what terrorists do.

Once again you got it wrong. Israel mistakenly targeted the school during an all out war, because Hamas animals constantly use schools and hospitals for military purposes. Those are the facts.

The existence of the school as a place for civilian retreat wasn't a surprise to Israel.

Has it been proven that Israel targeted the school with the intention of killing civilians? No. But it has been proven that Hamas uses civilians as human shields, in hopes of incidents such as these to occur. Yet Hamas continues to enjoy total immunity despite this proven fact.

Don't need to. Your anger is directed at isrsel because Hamas instigated an attack on a school. It's pretty obvious who and what you are.

So drawing hate filled conclusions without any solid supporting evidence. Another quality you share with Jihadists. How about that.

I'd say your the hate filled asshole who equivocates Hamas actions with Israel's.

You equivocated Israel with Hamas. Israel are the good guys and I'm pretty confident my morals are in the right place. Yours? Not so much.

Says the individual who justifies the intentional mowing down of massed civilian shields for the sake of little military gain :wink:.
It worked during WWII.

It also strikes me as incredibly faulty logic to suggest that just because I have stated that Israel might have committed war crimes in these acts means that I automatically equate them with Hamas. I don't. Hamas is worse.

You're saying it now. But that's not what you said before.

If you don't have military command structures that are capable of such things then you're army is pretty bad.

We label them as animals and terrorists. If you feel like Israel should relish that company then by all means support their violations of the laws of war.

War isn't a pretty thing, moron. Mistakes do happen and innocents get killed. Remind us again how many have gotten killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan during U.S. Actions?

Once again attempting to point to other gross crimes in order to justify one that you happen to support is pretty barbaric. That's what terrorists do.

Once again you got it wrong. Israel mistakenly targeted the school during an all out war, because Hamas animals constantly use schools and hospitals for military purposes. Those are the facts.

The existence of the school as a place for civilian retreat wasn't a surprise to Israel.

Has it been proven that Isrsel targeted the school with the intention of killing civilians? No. But it has been proven that Hamas uses civilians as human shields, in hopes of incidents such as these to occur. Yet Hamas continues to enjoy total immunity despite this proven fact.

They don't enjoy immunity, they have been placed on our list of terrorist organizations specifically because of actions such as those.

Can you link to a single post of mine where I support or defend Hamas? Have I not agreed with all of your charges against the organization within this very thread? you're being intellectually dishonest for the sake of pushing an agenda where Israel shouldn't be held at fault for anything that it does. That's called blatant bias.

Israelis are not the good guys and have no morals. They are a murderous bunch as the UN Report confirms. And, you are such an uneducated clown, you haven't a clue what equivocate means.

Fine stop Hamas first and I bet nobody will have to force Israel to stop.

You're saying it now. But that's not what you said before.

I never said the two were the same before. You did. You seem to live in a rather two dimensional world.

I am all for the marginalization of and/or the destruction of Hamas as an entity. That doesn't mean that I am in favor of Israeli war crimes though, or the war crimes of any state that fights other monsters.

I'd rather not turn myself into a monster while fighting monsters.

Has it been proven that Isrsel targeted the school with the intention of killing civilians? No. But it has been proven that Hamas uses civilians as human shields, in hopes of incidents such as these to occur. Yet Hamas continues to enjoy total immunity despite this proven fact.

They don't enjoy immunity, they have been placed on our list of terrorist organizations specifically because of actions such as those.
oooooo that'll teach them.

Ruddy is extraordinary in his murderous hate for anyone that criticizes Israel's tendency t
The African National Congress was listed as a terrorist group by the State Department at one time and Apartheid South Africa was not. What a coincidence.
Blah blah blah. Hamas is a terrorist organization. No difference between Hamas animals and ISIS animals.

Period end of story.

As can be seen by their behavior in Gaza Israelis are murderous terrorist animals. As Primo Levi said:

""Everybody is somebody's Jew. And the Palestinians are the Jews of the Israelis"

No actually Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Arab Islamic nationalism.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

It worked during WWII.

So did the Holocaust, that doesn't make it moral. We as a collective species have evolved past that point or at the very least, should strive to do so.

I am all for the marginalization of and/or the destruction of Hamas as an entity. That doesn't mean that I am in favor of Israeli war crimes though, or the war crimes of any state that fights other monsters.

The monsters pick the battlefield. You don't defend yourself you lose.

Israelis are not the good guys and have no morals. They are a murderous bunch as the UN Report confirms. And, you are such an uneducated clown, you haven't a clue what equivocate means.

Says who? You. Pfffffftt. Israelis are clearly the good guys.

Hamas animals just picked the wrong people to fuck with.

So what does it say about Israel when It acts like Hamas and other said animals? Anyone with pride in Israel should be adamantly opposed to it debasing itself through gross acts of criminal violence.

Uh, when does Israel do that? Examples of intentional attacks on civilians, please.

The intentional bombing of a large scale apartment block, The striking of several UN schools, the use of cluster munitions in heavily concentrated population areas, the deliberate targeting of civilian infrastructure such as water supplies, etc. There are quite a few that have happened over the years.

The monsters pick the battlefield. You don't defend yourself you lose.

Israel is in no danger of losing. That's a bit of a dishonest attempt at justifying acts that serve little in the way of military gain.

It worked during WWII.

So did the Holocaust, that doesn't make it moral. We as a collective species have evolved past that point or at the very least, should strive to do so.

Thanks to Islamists, the Muslim world is devolving into barbaric medieval mentality. Palestinians are being ruled by such a group.

Forum List

Back