UN Admits: Palestinians used UN schools to launch rockets and store weapons

Rrrrright, and you want nations dealing with Islamist animals to make such detailed judgment calls, in the heat of an all out war? :cuckoo:

If you don't have military command structures that are capable of such things then you're army is pretty bad.

How about the animals who are using their own people as shields and in fact rejoice when innocents die, in order to use them as props for media consumption?

We label them as animals and terrorists. If you feel like Israel should relish that company then by all means support their violations of the laws of war.

War isn't a pretty thing, moron. Mistakes do happen and innocents get killed. Remind us again how many have gotten killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan during U.S. Actions?

Once again attempting to point to other gross crimes in order to justify one that you happen to support is pretty barbaric. That's what terrorists do.

Israel hasn't been charged with gross crimes. Israel never kills innocents intentionally. Palestinian animals do. It's a Muslim thing.

and an Israeli thing apparently. Congrats on your new bed-fellows.

Said the terrorist apologist.

If you don't have military command structures that are capable of such things then you're army is pretty bad.

We label them as animals and terrorists. If you feel like Israel should relish that company then by all means support their violations of the laws of war.

War isn't a pretty thing, moron. Mistakes do happen and innocents get killed. Remind us again how many have gotten killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan during U.S. Actions?

Once again attempting to point to other gross crimes in order to justify one that you happen to support is pretty barbaric. That's what terrorists do.

Israel hasn't been charged with gross crimes. Israel never kills innocents intentionally. Palestinian animals do. It's a Muslim thing.

You shouldn't talk about yourself in the third person like that :wink:

Israel did not mow down swaths of human shields intentionally, asshole.

That's what bombing a school full of civilians is.

No. That's what so storing and shooting rockets from a school by Hamas animals is.

The two are not mutually exclusive. It was a war crime for Hamas to use the school to store weapons at and it was a war crime for Israel to mow down a group of innocent human shields in order for marginal/negligible strategic gain.

Yeah? And how are the constant war crimes by Hamas being addressed?

The same way Israel's are.

Bullshit.

By mowing down swaths of human shields - a war crime worthy of any terrorist organization. I'd also invite you to examine the historical use of the neighbor policy within Israeli military practices.

Israel did not mow down swaths of human shields intentionally, asshole.

No. That's what so storing and shooting rockets from a school by Hamas animals is.

The two are not mutually exclusive. It was a war crime for Hamas to use the school to store weapons at and it was a war crime for Israel to mow down a group of innocent human shields in order for marginal/negligible strategic gain.
So what is your alternative, name calling?

Most of Israel's strikes were perfectly legitimate. Israel's attack in Gaza was not in and of itself a crime of war. Warfare can certainly be conducted without the use of war crimes.

And that can be acceptable. This is where the international legal concept of proportionality (which I have already explained) comes into play. Not every attack against say, a mosque, school, or hospital is a war crime. It must meet certain conditions in order to be judged as such.

Rrrrright, and you want nations dealing with Islamist animals to make such detailed judgment calls, in the heat of an all out war? :cuckoo:

How about the animals who are using their own people as shields and in fact rejoice when innocents die, in order to use them as props for media consumption?

Of course the Israelis have been accused of "gross crimes".

Yeah? And how are the constant war crimes by Hamas being addressed?

The same way Israel's are.

Bullshit.

Compelling argument.

last I checked Hamas was listed as a terrorist organization by the U.S. State dept and Israel wasn't.

Of course the Israelis have been accused of "gross crimes".

Accusations are a dime a dozen. Shove it.

last I checked Hamas was listed as a terrorist organization by the U.S. State dept and Israel wasn't.

Nifty. I'm simply pointing out that you are utilizing the same sort of barbaric logic that Islamic radicals utilize to justify their crimes of war in order to support Israels. I find it ironic that you apparently share so much with the kind of people you claim to hate.

The African National Congress was listed as a terrorist group by the State Department at one time and Apartheid South Africa was not. What a coincidence.

Aww. Can't adequately discuss the specific topic of the thread - attempt to deflect to a new topic through antagonism. No thanks.

The fact that Hamas not unlike other Islamist animals routinely uses its own population as shields, is the topic.

So what does it say about Israel when It acts like Hamas and other said animals? Anyone with pride in Israel should be adamantly opposed to it debasing itself through gross acts of criminal violence.
Do you spend as much time and effort condemning Hamas for their actions as you spend on Israel?

No obviously not. Barbaric behavior is expected and tolerated from Hamas and other Islamists, it's those like Israel who respond to them are put under the magnifying glass.

Can you link to a single post of mine where I support or defend Hamas? Have I not agreed with all of your charges against the organization within this very thread? you're being intellectually dishonest for the sake of pushing an agenda where Israel shouldn't be held at fault for anything that it does. That's called blatant bias.

Don't need to. Your anger is directed at Israel because Hamas instigated an attack on a school. It's pretty obvious who and what you are.

The African National Congress was listed as a terrorist group by the State Department at one time and Apartheid South Africa was not. What a coincidence.
Blah blah blah. Hamas is a terrorist organization. No difference between Hamas animals and ISIS animals.

Period end of story.

The fact that Hamas not unlike other Islamist animals routinely uses its own population as shields, is the topic.

So what does it say about Israel when It acts like Hamas and other said animals? Anyone with pride in Israel should be adamantly opposed to it debasing itself through gross acts of criminal violence.
Do you spend as much time and effort condemning Hamas for their actions as you spend on Israel?

No obviously not. Barbaric behavior is expected and tolerated from Hamas and other Islamists, it's those like Israel who respond to them are put under the magnifying glass.

Can you link to a single post of mine where I support or defend Hamas? Have I not agreed with all of your charges against the organization within this very thread? you're being intellectually dishonest for the sake of pushing an agenda where Israel shouldn't be held at fault for anything that it does. That's called blatant bias.

Don't need to. Your anger is directed at isrsel because Hamas instigated an attack on a school. It's pretty obvious who and what you are.

So drawing hate filled conclusions without any solid supporting evidence. Another quality you share with Jihadists. How about that.

Why don't you preach to yourself then? Like I said U.S. and forces from other nations routinely had to engage when fired upon from schools, mosques, and hospitals.

And that can be acceptable. This is where the international legal concept of proportionality (which I have already explained) comes into play. Not every attack against say, a mosque, school, or hospital is a war crime. It must meet certain conditions in order to be judged as such.

Once again you got it wrong. Israel mistakenly targeted the school during an all out war, because Hamas animals constantly use schools and hospitals for military purposes. Those are the facts.

Don't need to. Your anger is directed at isrsel because Hamas instigated an attack on a school. It's pretty obvious who and what you are.

So drawing hate filled conclusions without any solid supporting evidence. Another quality you share with Jihadists. How about that.

I'd say your the hate filled asshole who equivocates Hamas actions with Israel's.

I'd say your the hate filled asshole who equivocates Hamas actions with Israel's.

Not at all. I'm equating your lack of morals and standards with Hamas'.

Once again you got it wrong. Israel mistakenly targeted the school during an all out war, because Hamas animals constantly use schools and hospitals for military purposes. Those are the facts.

The existence of the school as a place for civilian retreat wasn't a surprise to Israel.

Nifty. I'm simply pointing out that you are utilizing the same sort of barbaric logic that Islamic radicals utilize to justify their crimes of war in order to support Israels. I find it ironic that you apparently share so much with the kind of people you claim to hate.

I'm not affected by your talk. Like everything you say, it's cheap. You entered this thread by attacking Israel, not Hamas.

Not at all. I'm equating your lack of morals and standards with Hamas'.

You equivocated Israel with Hamas. Israel are the good guys and I'm pretty confident my morals are in the right place. Yours? Not so much.

I'm not affected by your talk. Like everything you say, it's cheap. You entered this thread by attacking Israel, not Hamas.

I didn't attack any entity when I entered this thread. I made a basic clarification as to the nature of international law and war crimes.

Forum List

Back