UN condemns Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital

Is that ALWAYS going to be the solution when people want Jews out of the way?
Yep, that's the drill.

I would suggest that the Jewish People consider starting their own planet however, I'm pretty sure if they managed to pull it off some anti-Semitic asshole would come along and try to kick them off that too.

They want Islamic refugees, and gun control for America

Proud member ...

Jews-For-The-Preservation-Of-Firearms-Ownership-Logo1.jpg

Jews like Emanuel Celler, and Diane Feinstein have been big enablers of gun control in the U.S.A.
Feinstein saw her boss assasinated

Makes you want more guns

As if outlawing guns will stop people from having guns?

Besides, Jews are apparently the #1 gun control supporters in the U.S.A.

A bit odd, considering Hitler used gun control against Holocaust victim Jews.
Sorry

I don't engage in prolonged discussions with bigots
Makes me feel like I need a shower afterwards

The Jews just got grabby, and wanted to to displace, and murder Palestinians, instead.

Post WWII, the Argentinian government would have accepted displaced European Jews to establish a "homeland" within Argentina.......But, the U.S. didn't want them in the same hemisphere.

The Zionists be they Jews, or Christians tend to think Israel should be in the Holy Land.

They probably wouldn't have gone for anything else, even if it would have been safer, and less oppressive... Because the Bible says Blah, blah, blah.

There were nearly a million Jews in Palestine when Israel became a country in 1948 ... were they supposed to pack their bags and move again?

nazi-boxcars.jpg

Jews thought it was a good idea to build their Israel on top of Muslim Arab land, surrounded by massive bands of Muslim Arabs, and Muslim Persians..

I don't think it was a very bright ideal on Israel's behalf.

In fact, I think it's looking for not only a war, but a war which will end Israel's existence.

They want Islamic refugees, and gun control for America

Proud member ...

Jews-For-The-Preservation-Of-Firearms-Ownership-Logo1.jpg

Jews like Emanuel Celler, and Diane Feinstein have been big enablers of gun control in the U.S.A.
Feinstein saw her boss assasinated

Makes you want more guns

As if outlawing guns will stop people from having guns?

Besides, Jews are apparently the #1 gun control supporters in the U.S.A.

A bit odd, considering Hitler used gun control against Holocaust victim Jews.
Sorry

I don't engage in prolonged discussions with bigots
Makes me feel like I need a shower afterwards

So, saying Jews who support gun control are dumb, is so bigoted?

Well, it's the truth.

So sorry, reality isn't in your grasp.

Rubbish.

They sure did get grabby, didn't they? For the first time in 700 years.

977ae950487a136f0cea3e11b5699ce4--never-again-israel.jpg

Aren't you the one who says Poland stole German land?
But, then all of a sudden Israel didn't steal Palestinian land?

Hilarious.

I used the word 'stole'?

On another thread you definitely spoke of Poland being built on German land, whether you said stole, or not, would be pretty meaningless.

But, explain how Poland taking land from Nazi Germany = Bad.
But, somehow Israel taking land from Palestine = Good.

I can't relate to any of that meaningless semantics.

Yes, or No Poland is built on German land?

Yes, or No Israel is built on Palestinian land?

Those are not remotely feasible questions. Merely emotive constructs.

Therefore, unanswerable.

It might be surprising, but not to anyone who knows, just how many Trump-haters are also Jew-haters.

The Democrats have clearly become the party of choice for anti-Semites.

Mr. Moron......Did you know that 76% of american Jews voted for Clinton last year?

Are you calling them all just "stupid"???

Jewish Voting Record in U.S. Presidential Elections

Well, they did vote for Clinton. Is there a scenario where voting that way isn’t stupid no matter what your ethnicity?

Aren't you the one who says Poland stole German land?
But, then all of a sudden Israel didn't steal Palestinian land?

Hilarious.

I used the word 'stole'?

On another thread you definitely spoke of Poland being built on German land, whether you said stole, or not, would be pretty meaningless.

Therefore, unanswerable.

So, Gdansk shouldn't be a Polish city, when Poland lost control of it in 1793 AD.

But, Jerusalem should be a Israeli city, when Israel lost control of it in 772 BC.

Explanation, please?

How "dare" Palestinians object to this........Correct?
jews_stealing_palestine.png
Palestine was never a nation, and there are no "Palestinians". Palestine was a region populated by Jordanian rejects and various other ethnicities. They are no more a "people" than the Kiwanis Club.

I wouldn’t expect him to be familiar with history

I personally think that Trump should send a message back to the U.N., who tried to send a message to the U.S., by limiting if not cutting out all foreign aid ... just for a year ... to the nations who voted to condemn the United States for recognizing a FACT and refusing to act to appease a bunch of terrorists who seek the Genocide of the Jews and the elimination of Israel.

The sudden lack of millions / billions given to them by the US would remind them THEY need US more than WE need them.

I used the word 'stole'?

Therefore, unanswerable.

So, Gdansk shouldn't be a Polish city, when Poland lost control of it in 1793 AD.

But, Jerusalem should be a Israeli city, when Israel lost control of it in 772 BC.

Explanation, please?

Stop your nonsense. Now.

How "dare" Palestinians object to this........Correct?
jews_stealing_palestine.png
Palestine was never a nation, and there are no "Palestinians". Palestine was a region populated by Jordanian rejects and various other ethnicities. They are no more a "people" than the Kiwanis Club.

I wouldn’t expect him to be familiar with history

The Palestinians were offered the opportunity by the U.N. to be recognized as a nation - all they had to do was denounce / eliminate the call for the destruction of Israel in their Charter. They refused.

:fu:

The Jews just got grabby, and wanted to to displace, and murder Palestinians, instead.

Post WWII, the Argentinian government would have accepted displaced European Jews to establish a "homeland" within Argentina.......But, the U.S. didn't want them in the same hemisphere.

The Zionists be they Jews, or Christians tend to think Israel should be in the Holy Land.

They probably wouldn't have gone for anything else, even if it would have been safer, and less oppressive... Because the Bible says Blah, blah, blah.

There were nearly a million Jews in Palestine when Israel became a country in 1948 ... were they supposed to pack their bags and move again?

nazi-boxcars.jpg

Hitler had a different solution

The Palestinians were offered the opportunity by the U.N. to be recognized as a nation - all they had to do was denounce / eliminate the call for the destruction of Israel in their Charter. They refused.
:fu:

UPDATE:

Hamas will no longer call for the destruction of Israel, stop associating with Muslim Brotherhood

"The Palestinian Islamist group Hamas will remove a call for Israel's destruction and drop its association with the Muslim Brotherhood in a new policy document to be issued on Monday, Gulf Arab sources said.

It remains unclear whether the document replaces or changes in any way Hamas's 1988 charter, which calls for Israel's destruction and is the Islamist group's covenant."

I used to like Nikki Haley - she occasionally made smart decisions to tone down the Trumpy shit. Looks like she's gone all in just most of the rest of these bumbling sycophants.

What do you think - school yard bully or Mafia tactics? Leans Mafia for me. And guess what's gonna happen two weeks from now when we need help on Iran and NoKo -- Sad

Therefore, unanswerable.

Explanation, please?

Stop your nonsense. Now.

Germany: Hanukkah canceled, relocated in fear of Antisemitism

nazi-boxcars.jpg

Hitler had a different solution

The Haavara Agreement?

Therefore, unanswerable.

Explanation, please?

Stop your nonsense. Now.

Germany: Hanukkah canceled, relocated in fear of Antisemitism

Oh that.

You're too over keen.

Forum List

Back