🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UN Official Exposes "Massive Scale" Torture of Palestinians

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
The UN's Richard Falk demanded an international investigation into torture of Palestinians in Israeli prisons in an address to the UN Human Rights Council Monday.

The Princeton professor and UN Special Rapporteur gave a chilling report on "massive scale" mistreatment of Palestinians, highlighting:

Abusive night time arrest procedures; arbitrary detention; torture and other forms of ill, inhumane and humiliating treatment; coerced confessions; solitary confinement; denial of family visits; denial of access to legal representation; unacceptable conditions in prisons; lack of access to adequate health care; and denial of access to education; unlawful transfer of Palestinians to prisons located within Israel. These issues have persisted without significant correction throughout 46 years of occupation.
There should be UN sanctions against Israel, just like the ones against Iraq and Iran.

They need to be held accountable for their human rights violations and we need to stop protecting them with our veto in the UNSC.

What they're doing to the Palestinian's is just disgusting.

Israel is basically untouchable. I mean, who has seriously fucked with them in a while?

Israel is basically untouchable. I mean, who has seriously fucked with them in a while?
It's funny how holding them accountable for human rights abuses, is considered "fucking with them!"

At least, that's how the Israeli government reacts to reports like this.

The UN's Richard Falk demanded an international investigation into torture of Palestinians in Israeli prisons in an address to the UN Human Rights Council Monday.

The Princeton professor and UN Special Rapporteur gave a chilling report on "massive scale" mistreatment of Palestinians, highlighting:

Abusive night time arrest procedures; arbitrary detention; torture and other forms of ill, inhumane and humiliating treatment; coerced confessions; solitary confinement; denial of family visits; denial of access to legal representation; unacceptable conditions in prisons; lack of access to adequate health care; and denial of access to education; unlawful transfer of Palestinians to prisons located within Israel. These issues have persisted without significant correction throughout 46 years of occupation.
There should be UN sanctions against Israel, just like the ones against Iraq and Iran.

They need to be held accountable for their human rights violations and we need to stop protecting them with our veto in the UNSC.

If every allegation is true, it's not torture.

You think it's okay to treat people like that?

during my working life---part of my job included taking
care of "INJURED PRISONERS"----from some US jails---and
people "injured" whilst being arrested. I got news for
you----I HAVE HEARD LOTS OF FAR WORSE STORIES---
accompanied by lots of horrific complaints-----virtually
all of them were entirely baseless. In fact I do not remember
any person who was an inmate of a US prison facility who
claimed he was treated well-----it was TORTURE
all the way------more or less. I was so conscientious about
BEING CERTAIN---that I actually insisted on inspecting
a jail that had been described as physically
"dangerous"------yeah right!!!!!

Oh please. The propaganda is getting ridiculous now. The UN? Where were they for the real genocide, torture mass rape of millions in the Sudan? Busy with trumped up lies against Israel and bringing false charges against them. That's what!

Besides the Arab Muslims who have commited those genocides, mass rapes, torture are protected by the United Nations. So much for that, eh?

-Jeri

Oh please. The propaganda is getting ridiculous now. The UN? Where were they for the real genocide, torture mass rape of millions in the Sudan? Busy with trumped up lies against Israel and bringing false charges against them. That's what!

Besides the Arab Muslims who have commited those genocides, mass rapes, torture are protected by the United Nations. So much for that, eh?

-Jeri
You need to refer to the specific reports on those country's.

This ones about Israel.

People in US prisons are not put there under "adminstrative detention".

People in US prisons are not put there under "adminstrative detention".

So???? even if true----what does that have to do with allegations of
"ARREST AT NIGHT ----IS """TORTURE"""" "? arrest warrants
are routinely acted upon at night or in the wee hours of dawn---like
5 am........ you said TORTURE like ----
"Israel did not allow me to obtain a college degree while I was
incarcerated" -----you got something which proves that
most countries hand out college degrees to inmates?
I actually know of no one attending hARVARD LAW
School----whilst incarcerated in SING SING

The only "medical neglect " that has shown up on this board
is an allegation that a man who died of THROAT CANCER----
died because of "medical neglect" -----what is the survival
rate of throat cancer?-------you got the specifics on that
"medical neglect"-------OH!!! now I remember----he got
"ONLY" pain meds--------like virtually all end stage
throat cancer victims JOHN GOTTI DIED OF THROAT
CANCER in jail------lets claim "MEDICAL NEGLECT"

You got something REAL?? solitary confinement?
YUP -----I got that one inspected too------I was told
"they put me into solitary" ------the idiot made it sound
like the BLACK HOLE OF CALCUTTA------I inspected----
a nice ---well lit cell------a bit off to the side-----magazine
cart and meals ----regularly brought along----that whole
TORTURE consisted of not walking around the compound
clowning around with the rest of the guys

being handcuffed is "torture" ------tell that one to
the US supreme court

Richard Falk? Ha ha ha. Engage toilet, proceed to....Fluuuuussshhhh.

Human Rights Watch Expels Antisemitic Official Richard Falk

Human Rights Watch (HRW) has just expelled U.N. official Richard Falk — the notorious Hamas supporter, 9/11 conspiracist and antisemite.

After UN Watch’s open letter (see below) was published and went viral on the Internet, HRW did the right thing and finally fired Falk, deleting his name from their website listing of committee members.

As a keen follower of the U.N. and its Human Rights Council, you surely know the following:

• That Falk is so extreme in his support for the Hamas terrorist organization that even the Palestinian Authority—as revealed in a Wikleaks cable, and which Falk himself admits—has sought to remove him, on grounds that he is a “partisan of Hamas“;

• That Falk last week published an article attempting to downplay, reinterpret and justify the latest call by Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal to destroy Israel;

• That Falk last year published on his website an antisemitic cartoon showing a dog wearing a Jewish head covering, and with “USA” written on its body, urinating on a depiction of justice and devouring a bloody skeleton;

That Falk was condemned for this antisemitic act by British Prime Minister Cameron;

• That UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay also condemned Falk’s cartoon as “antisemitic”;

Last edited:

Human Rights Watch (HRW) has just expelled U.N. official Richard Falk — the notorious Hamas supporter, 9/11 conspiracist and antisemite.

After UN Watch’s open letter (see below) was published and went viral on the Internet, HRW did the right thing and finally fired Falk, deleting his name from their website listing of committee members.

As a keen follower of the U.N. and its Human Rights Council, you surely know the following:

• That Falk is so extreme in his support for the Hamas terrorist organization that even the Palestinian Authority—as revealed in a Wikleaks cable, and which Falk himself admits—has sought to remove him, on grounds that he is a “partisan of Hamas“;

• That Falk last week published an article attempting to downplay, reinterpret and justify the latest call by Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal to destroy Israel;

• That Falk last year published on his website an antisemitic cartoon showing a dog wearing a Jewish head covering, and with “USA” written on its body, urinating on a depiction of justice and devouring a bloody skeleton;

That Falk was condemned for this antisemitic act by British Prime Minister Cameron;

• That UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay also condemned Falk’s cartoon as “antisemitic”;

Give BILE and FULK a chance----that want to convict all countries whose
cops use handcuffs and arrest people at night of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Give BILE and FULK a chance----that want to convict all countries whose
cops use handcuffs and arrest people at night of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
So this "UN official" isn't a UN official at all. The whole premise of the OP is based on lies and deception. Richard Falk is just another piece of shit anti Semite.

Did you guys know that those in the IDF in charge of these arrests just wake up in the morning and say "Hey, lets go arrest Palestinians for absolutely no reason whatsoever"

Oh please. The propaganda is getting ridiculous now. The UN? Where were they for the real genocide, torture mass rape of millions in the Sudan?
They were busy issuing UN Resolution 1564, threatening Sudan with sanctions if they didn't stop the genocide, that's where.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1564, adopted on 18 September 2004, after recalling resolutions 1502 (2003), 1547 (2004) and 1556 (2004), the Council threatened the imposition of sanctions against Sudan if it failed to comply with its obligations on Darfur, and an international inquiry was established to investigate violations of human rights in the region.
Got any more dumbass bullshit you wanna say?

Busy with trumped up lies against Israel and bringing false charges against them. That's what!
Prove their lies! After your comment on the UN and Sudan, why would anyone take what you say at face value?

-Jeri
Stop trying to hijack the thread into a different subject, just because you're too pussy to talk about Israel.

Forum List

Back