🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UnAmerican: Starbucks Pledges To Hire 10k Refugees In Response To Trump's Executive Order

Hiring 10,000 refugees! How is that possible? I don't think they could use so many new employees!
06.gif

Maybe it's just marketing! :)

They always need slightly above minimum wage baristas jobs

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wow! That's fucking amazing, I hadn't heard that yet and I own Starbucks stock. GREAT business. Love those guys.

From 6 visits a year to zero?

Bummer, I guess I'll go to Dunkin Fuckin Donuts.

Hiring 10,000 refugees! How is that possible? I don't think they could use so many new employees!
06.gif

Considering it's 75 countries over five years that works out to 27 new hires per country per year, on average.

From 0 visits to 0 visits for me. My brother does send me a Starbucks gift card every yr. for my b.d. that I've always given away. I will ask him to stop.

And turn away free coffee? :eek:

The butthurt is deep in this thread. Gonna need bigger hip boots.

This may turn out to be a very bad PR move. I'm a stockholder in a few different companies and I get really irritated when the management decides to inject the company into politics.

Whelp --- if they were gonna take a side, considering the level of discontent out there they picked the right side.

Protests at more than thirty airports. And Rump has achieved majority disapproval ratings after ONE WEEK. Even Shrub took four and a half years to do that.

06.gif

Considering it's 75 countries over five years that works out to 27 new hires per country per year, on average.
Yep, and do we have on an average 27or more citizens here looking for a job per year?

Don't have my Atlas of Who's Looking for a Job right in front of me just now but going out on a limb I'd guess we have just a couple more than that.

From 0 visits to 0 visits for me. My brother does send me a Starbucks gift card every yr. for my b.d. that I've always given away. I will ask him to stop.

My butt doesn't hurt, does yours? I never liked their coffee.

Then why did you wait until now to decide to ask your brother to stop?

See? I run rings around ya logically.

No, would just would rather support a business that doesn't announce they are going to hire refugees instead of citizens or legal immigrants. Call it whatever makes you feel superior.

No, would just would rather support a business that doesn't announce they are going to hire refugees instead of citizens or legal immigrants. Call it whatever makes you feel superior.

From what you described you're not supporting the business anyway. Your brother is.

Forum List

Back