🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UnAmerican: Starbucks Pledges To Hire 10k Refugees In Response To Trump's Executive Order

From 0 visits to 0 visits for me. My brother does send me a Starbucks gift card every yr. for my b.d. that I've always given away. I will ask him to stop.

And turn away free coffee? :eek:

The butthurt is deep in this thread. Gonna need bigger hip boots.
My butt doesn't hurt, does yours? I never liked their coffee.

Then why did you wait until now to decide to ask your brother to stop?

See? I run rings around ya logically.
No, would just would rather support a business that doesn't announce they are going to hire refugees instead of citizens or legal immigrants. Call it whatever makes you feel superior.

From what you described you're not supporting the business anyway. Your brother is.
Well, he wouldn't buy the card except to give it to me, so in one way I was supporting it by taking the card. Now he won't purchase it, so neither one of us will be supporting Starbucks. You can still say you win if it makes you feel better.

It looks like unemployed Americans just got screwed by Starbucks in favor of hiring 3rd world scum/terrorists.

Starbucks Pledges to Hire 10,000 Refugees in Response to Trump’s Executive Order
Fully expect the new so-called refugees hired by Starbucks to be spitting in your lattes.

You uh, do understand what the word refugee means?

Or am I presuming too much?
Unless they're minorities like persecuted Christians, they're Islamists performing hijrah, migrants moving to infidel lands to change them from within. Death to Islam.

It looks like unemployed Americans just got screwed by Starbucks in favor of hiring 3rd world scum/terrorists.

Starbucks Pledges to Hire 10,000 Refugees in Response to Trump’s Executive Order
Fully expect the new so-called refugees hired by Starbucks to be spitting in your lattes.

Unless they're minorities like persecuted Christians, they're Islamists performing hijrah, migrants moving to infidel lands to change them from within. Death to Islam.

That shit makes as much sense as persecuting refugee Jews in 1945 on the basis that they might open gas chambers.

So I was indeed presuming way too much. Death to ignorance.

No, would just would rather support a business that doesn't announce they are going to hire refugees instead of citizens or legal immigrants. Call it whatever makes you feel superior.

From what you described you're not supporting the business anyway. Your brother is.
Well, he wouldn't buy the card except to give it to me, so in one way I was supporting it by taking the card. Now he won't purchase it, so neither one of us will be supporting Starbucks. You can still say you win if it makes you feel better.

This ain't a game to "win" or "lose" (but you sure give up easily).
I just noted the thread is filled to the brim with butthurt. Like to the brim, no room for cream.

Ah, so I was indeed presuming way too much. Death to ignorance.
Lame insult Pogo (Ahmed).

This ain't a game to "win" or "lose" (but you sure give up easily).
I just noted the thread is filled to the brim with butthurt. Like to the brim, no room for cream.
Lol, I just don't have any more to say on the subject. My butt still doesn't hurt but I do have a tad of indigestion from dinner. Have fun.

From 6 visits a year to zero?

Bummer, I guess I'll go to Dunkin Fuckin Donuts.
From 0 visits to 0 visits for me. My brother does send me a Starbucks gift card every yr. for my b.d. that I've always given away. I will ask him to stop.

You do understand that refugees are "legal immigrants", right?

Aren't you guys always complaining that you don't want your tax dollars to support refugees? Now you're complaining that Starbucks is offering them a way to support themselves.

Make up your minds.

The term "Hijrah" refers to a historical event, not whatever nonsense you think it means.

Aren't you guys always complaining that you don't want your tax dollars to support refugees? Now you're complaining that Starbucks is offering them a way to support themselves.

Make up your minds.
So, my DIL immigrated from Hungary legally. She and my son paid a lot of legal fees, She had to have a sponsor so I was hers since my son wasn't working at that time. I was then responsible for her for any medical fees, legal fees, any cost she may have incurred. This is for 10 yrs., or until she becomes a citizen, or works at least at 400 hrs, whichever came first. This is so no US taxpayer has to spend one penny on her. Are you telling me all these refugees have been through this same process and they all have sponsors?

Make up your minds.
So, my DIL immigrated from Hungary legally. She and my son paid a lot of legal fees, She had to have a sponsor so I was hers since my son wasn't working at that time. I was then responsible for her for any medical fees, legal fees, any cost she may have incurred. This is for 10 yrs., or until she becomes a citizen, or works at least at 400 hrs, whichever came first. This is so no US taxpayer has to spend one penny on her. Are you telling me all these refugees have been through this same process and they all have sponsors?

The refugee process is not the same as spousal immigration, which is what I imagine you're referring to.

But yes, "all these" refugees have been through as long and intense of a process - and yes, they all have sponsors.

Usually, the sponsors are church organizations.

Make up your minds.

The refugee process is not the same as spousal immigration, which is what I imagine you're referring to.

But yes, "all these" refugees have been through as long and intense of a process - and yes, they all have sponsors.

Usually, the sponsors are church organizations.
That's good, because it sure cost my son and his girlfriend, now wife, a lot of money. It took her awhile to get her green card and she was not allowed to work at that time. I guess the churchs paid all their legal fees and shelter, food and clothing for them. She's been here over 5 yrs. now and would not be able to get any public assistance if she needed it, which she doesn't, but they sure make sure a legal immigrant is not getting any of our taxpayers' dollars.

It would be nice if they did hire ten thousand then we taxpayers can stop supporting their sorry asses.

My dad, a WWII vet, wanted to try Starbucks coffee so I took him to a Starbucks and he got a black coffee which is what he always drank.

He took a couple of sips and told me he had better coffee in WWII when they didn't have any coffee beans to make coffee with.

I agreed. Starbucks coffee tastes like shit.

I don't like coffee period.

However my wife likes their shit, but we don't like their politics. So she rarely indulges in it.

Funny how bed wetters rebuke people who boycott things, yet when it comes to their boycotts libturds will assault people who defy them.

I'll be boycotting along with other racially aware Whites. I love my coffee. But not rapeugees. (((schultz))) needs to bankrupted for a history of anti whiteness

Forum List

Back