🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UnAmerican: Starbucks Pledges To Hire 10k Refugees In Response To Trump's Executive Order

upload_2017-1-30_11-39-30.png

BREAKING: Starbucks Stocks PLUMMET After Company Refuses Americans...

All I can say is GOOD!! Turn on Americans this is the result just like Target, just like home depot keeping messing with American's sooner or later you will sink right along with all your millions.

In all fairness the markets are in the crapper overall today and SBUX volume is running about average. Better wait and see the long term on it

Ummmm..................hate to tell you, but Starbucks isn't hiring 10,000 Muslims in their stores in this country, it's what they are going to do WORLDWIDE. Chances of it making any major impact on jobs in this country is small.

View attachment 109560

All I can say is GOOD!! Turn on Americans this is the result just like Target, just like home depot keeping messing with American's sooner or later you will sink right along with all your millions.
As of 1:51pm, SBUX is down less than is the S&P.

Info Wars isn't real news. It's a conspiracy/whacko site.

Using it as a news site is a really, really bad idea.

reverset those thoughts onto yourself FOOL ur A fkn moron this ISN'T EVEN FROM INFOWARS.. THAT IS HOW YOU IDIOTS SO SEVERELY PROVE WHAT REAL FKN MORONS YOU ARE ......................................

YOU ASSUME JACKASS ASSUME BEFORE GOING TO THE INFORMATION...

Ummmm..................hate to tell you, but Starbucks isn't hiring 10,000 Muslims in their stores in this country, it's what they are going to do WORLDWIDE. Chances of it making any major impact on jobs in this country is small.

HATE TO TELL YOU THE MAJORITY OF STAR BUCKS IS US BASED, How many Star bucks do you think are sitting in Africa omfg... or Iraq, ... Japan how about hardly any.

View attachment 109560

reverset those thoughts onto yourself FOOL ur A fkn moron this ISN'T EVEN FROM INFOWARS.. THAT IS HOW YOU IDIOTS SO SEVERELY PROVE WHAT REAL FKN MORONS YOU ARE ......................................

Ah, so it's from another, InfoWars-like site that didn't even think to compare how SBUX is doing versus the market before posting such an ignorant "news" story.

There sure are quite a few of those now.

Isnt that against PA laws anyways?

Got a link to say it's illegal? I thought companies had a choice in who they did and didn't hire.
Prohibited Practices
They don't but I wish they did. You SHOULD be able to hire whoever you want.

Your link says that they can't discriminate on the basis of religion, but it says nothing about being favorable towards one or the other. Yeah, I know, if you favor one group over the other, that could possibly be considered discrimination against the others, but you would have to prove the bias against everyone else but Muslims to get it through the courts successfully.

Besides...............Starbucks is a world wide company, with many stores in many other countries. I think that the majority of the hiring is going to be in those countries so that they don't face as much backlash in this country.

But the real impact on Starbucks has been felt at the investor level. Upon hearing the announcement to refuse jobs for Americans, many investors pulled out of the company, causing the stock to dump. If you are a Starbucks shareholder, you might consider getting out now.

The "story" is from the "Truth Kings" site.

:laugh:

Maybe they should have checked the market first.

HATE TO TELL YOU THE MAJORITY OF STAR BUCKS IS US BASED, How many Star bucks do you think are sitting in Africa omfg... or Iraq, ... Japan how about hardly any.

Here................from the Starbucks website.......................

With more than 24,000 stores in 70 countries, it’s clear that our passion for great coffee, genuine service and community connection transcends language and culture.

We knew we were onto something when we decided to open our first international coffeehouse in Tokyo back in 1996. The response was extraordinary, and to this day we’re still amazed by how warmly our coffeeshops have been embraced by millions of people around the world.

International Stores | Starbucks Coffee Company

And, considering that the first international store was opened in Tokyo, I'd say that Japan has a Starbucks or two.

View attachment 109560

Ah, so it's from another, InfoWars-like site that didn't even think to compare how SBUX is doing versus the market before posting such an ignorant "news" story.

There sure are quite a few of those now.

Ever notice how idiots like you are the only ones who have no debate skills other than to use a source as your only method of DENIAL? Oh wait you lack the ability of critical thinking skills so of course you wouldn't notice how weak you are to use the MESSENGER as you're argument , and i'm pretty sure cowards do the same thing. Like the liberal loser who beat the shit out of a Trump protester you are all the same. Fkn morons.

Maybe those numbers were just that at the time of the article , they change in one breath ....

Forum List

Back