Unbelievable: U.S. Troops At Ft. Hood Receive Orders To Deploy To Syria

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I will say that Obama and Kerry are going to ignore the American people and congress who don't want any military action dealing with Syria. This is an act in clear defiance of the American people. Kerry stated "No American boots on the ground". What a liar. In the article in the first link it states:

'Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano said that if Obama orders the strike without international approval, Obama could be declared a “war criminal” by magistrates in the U.K., which render legal decisions for the European Union.'

I think it's time to impeach this ineligible president.

Report: U.S. Troops Ordered To Deploy To Syria; Silent Jihad To Destroy America From Within | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

US Troops In Ft Hood Receive Orders To Deploy To Syria
http://mychal-massie.com/premium/us-troops-receive-orders-to-deploy-to-syria/

Last edited:
I will say that Obama and Kerry are going to ignore the American people and congress who don't want any military action dealing with Syria. This is an act in clear defiance of the American people. Kerry stated "No American boots on the ground". What a liar. In the article in the first link it states:

'Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano said that if Obama orders the strike without international approval, Obama could be declared a “war criminal” by magistrates in the U.K., which render legal decisions for the European Union.'

Report: U.S. Troops Ordered To Deploy To Syria; Silent Jihad To Destroy America From Within | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

Sure, which is why it's all over the news, right asshole?

• Banned

Sure, which is why it's all over the news, right asshole?
As you know, the liberal media covers for Obama since he is a negro democrat. They will do his bidding. It's time to get that boy out of the White House due to his subverting of the Constitution.

Last edited:

Because we all know that orders like this are out there for all to see......ahead of time.....:eusa_whistle:

Must be TOTALLY legit.

Forum List

Back