🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UNC WILMINGTON professor to whiny libs: "Get out of my class and leave America"!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
"Get out of my Class and Leave America": College Prof's Intro to his Class GOES VIRAL

Thank God this man has tenure. I won't paste his entire speech. But it's incredible. He basically lays it down for all the easily offended pansy ass liberals in America.

Tells them they do not have a right to not be offended. Invites them to move to a communist nation if they don't like it. And...well....you can read the rest.

The silent majority of America is absolutely done with this liberal PC bullshit and signs of the blowback are starting to emerge. It is coming.

He says if this shit continues....students will have to walk around in plastic bubble suits to protect them from dissenting viewpoints haha!!!

Last week...South Park also mocked PC liberals with a classic episode in which a villain named "Reality" attacked all the people who wanted a "safe space" to shield them from anything offensive.

Mentally ill libs....it's time for your medicine.

The D of I isn't anything but a historical document. it has no standing at all, and matters not a damn. As to all the rest, talk it up, boys, we allow that here, it's a Liberal Ideal, Freedom of Speech...

He says if this shit continues....students will have to walk around in plastic bubble suits to protect them from dissenting viewpoints haha!!!

Last week...South Park also mocked PC liberals with a classic episode in which a villain named "Reality" attacked all the people who wanted a "safe space" to shield them from anything offensive.

And if you don't leave the class he'll send Officer Rambo in to flip your desk over backward and throw you against the wall!! :Boom2:

Bo already posted this yesterday.
Yawn.

Last edited:

And if you don't leave the class he'll send Officer Rambo in to flip your desk over backward and throw you against the wall!! :Boom2:

Yawn.

I wouldn't need to leave. His class sounds awesome.

A thug Iike you though? Maybe.

Yawn.

I wouldn't need to leave. His class sounds awesome.

A thug Iike you though? Maybe.

Thug?
Moi?
No no, I was the guy criticizing the thug who used a student as a bowling ball. See my white hat? I'm the good guy.

"Awesome"? Did you read his thoughts on "Frenchmen" and "Marxists"? I guess that could count as "awe"....

Though I think its way over used, of course you have a right to be offended. The mistake here is to call it a liberal or RW issue.

If you want to be offended by, say, marriage equality and wedding cakes, have at it. That does not mean you get to control what others do.

Abortion? Birth control? Same thing and you need to MYOB

Same with such scum as kkk types. They offend me. If every single one of them dropped dead today, I would celebrate. But, I will also defend their right to be ignorant assholes.

Speaking of ignorant assholes, I defend the OP's right to mouth off every day about things he knows nothing about.

Just like John Kerry said, in the US, you have the right to be stupid.

Though I think its way over used, of course you have a right to be offended. The mistake here is to call it a liberal or RW issue.

If you want to be offended by, say, marriage equality and wedding cakes, have at it. That does not mean you get to control what others do.

Same with such scum as kkk types. They offend me. If every single one of them dropped dead today, I would celebrate. But, I will also defend their right to be ignorant assholes.

Speaking of ignorant assholes, I defend the OP's right to mouth off every day about things he knows nothing about.

You mean the same way you support an ideology and party that is pushing for and supporting violence against cops.....and YOUR OWN SON is a cop? You're the lowest form of life: A shitty parent.

You're a liar.

Stick to facts.

J/K of course. If you had to stick to facts, you would silent.

"Get out of my Class and Leave America": College Prof's Intro to his Class GOES VIRAL

Thank God this man has tenure. I won't paste his entire speech. But it's incredible. He basically lays it down for all the easily offended pansy ass liberals in America.

Tells them they do not have a right to not be offended. Invites them to move to a communist nation if they don't like it. And...well....you can read the rest.

The silent majority of America is absolutely done with this liberal PC bullshit and signs of the blowback are starting to emerge. It is coming.

America is finished with you neo confederate whinney hill billy hicks with goober cletus accents , your ilk are being marginalized and mocked daily,and rightfully so.
And no, your souf' will never rise again

You mean the same way you support an ideology and party that is pushing for and supporting violence against cops.....and YOUR OWN SON is a cop? You're the lowest form of life: A shitty parent.

You're a liar.

Stick to facts.

No its simple. You vote Democrat. Dems support BlackLivesMatter....who call for violence on cops.

Your son is a cop.

Your vote...trickles out to support violence against your own son.

You should be ashamed. You arent. But you should be.

America is finished with you neo confederate whinney hill billy hicks with goober cletus accents , your ilk are being marginalized and mocked daily,and rightfully so.
And no, your souf' will never rise again

Haha. You've obviously never spent much time down here. The South is thriving. Companies are all moving here. Northerners who aren't idiot libs are flocking here.

We'll see in 2016 who the country is done with.

You're a liar.

Stick to facts.

No its simple. You vote Democrat. Dems support BlackLivesMatter....who call for violence on cops.

Your son is a cop.

You're still lying.

If not, post a link.

Prove what you say about me or stfu.

:anj_stfu:

You can tell the depths of thought by the instructor through his use of the term "Marxists"

What an idiot

You're a liar.

Stick to facts.

Your son is a cop.

You're still lying.

If not, post a link.

Wow a link to the entire past year????

You are a liberal Dem. Right?
Dems proudly support BLM. Right?

Correct me if either of those are wrong.

Your son is a cop. Right? You said so. Correct me if that's wrong.

So....the only link left to "prove" that you vote in support of violence against your own son.....is to show BlackLivesMatter supports violence against cops.

Want an entire thread on it? There's so much evidence it may take a while.

You're a liar.

Stick to facts.

Your son is a cop.

You're still lying.

If not, post a link.

Wow a link to the entire past year????

You are a liberal Dem. Right?
Dems proudly support BLM. Right?

Correct me if either of those are wrong.

Your son is a cop. Right? You said so. Correct me if that's wrong.

So....the only link left to "prove" that you vote in support of violence against your own son.....is to show BlackLivesMatter supports violence against cops.

Want an entire thread on it? There's so much evidence it may take a while.

That's okay.

I'll wait.

Or, you could cut your losses and just

:dig:

And conservatives in this thread will still claim the guy is a liberal or even better a con who "made it in" the "liberal" education system. Because Republicans dont run or control anything apparently

You're a liar.

Stick to facts.

This guy...all he does is accuse you of believing something and then knocking that strawman around in a display of tortured logic.

He was in the Jaywalking beating video thread asking why beatings were bad but not making a cake for gays was objected too. Seriously.

You're a liar.

Stick to facts.

This guy...all he does is accuse you of believing something and then knocking that strawman around in a display of tortured logic.

He was in the Jaywalking beating video thread asking why beatings were bad but not making a cake for gays was objected too. Seriously.

And now he's admitting to blatant data mining about me and my family.

Moderators??

You can tell the depths of thought by the instructor through his use of the term "Marxists"

What an idiot

Yep. And "Frenchmen". I noted that as soon as I read it. Don't remember what this guy teaches but I hope it ain't economics or French.

Forum List

Back