🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finally Some Common Sense: You Do Not Have The Right To Be Unoffended

So who's going to break the news that "You don't have a right to be unoffended" to the Starbucks coffee cup crybabies?

You overestimate how many people actually give a damn about those stupid coffee cups. Of all the things in life to be angry over.

3cd8a33a.png

So bow to The Man, because no minority in history has ever won when it went up against a majority.

Its funny, that in the gay marriage debate, the minority has succeeded in making the majority bend to their will. Forgot about that, didn't you? Opinions are suppressed, beliefs are filtered, and tolerance is mandated. That's what a PC community does, anything resembling a dissenting opinion will be flushed out and eliminated.

Oh, and and lets not forget that less than three percent of the population has begun dictating the discourse that occurs between the other 97.

Last edited:
They work great if you're a majority. Which you are not, as was exemplified by the epic failure of the chick fil a boycott, and the recent ousting of three Knoxville city council members who forgot they were nit elected to cave to lefty extremists.

So bow to The Man, because no minority in history has ever won when it went up against a majority.

No, I'm not talking about this teeny tiny incident y'all are so offended by.

I guess that's cool if you have no desire to communicate.
That makes less sense than usual.

Are you offended because Starbucks took the snowflakes off their coffee cups?

No, it makes perfect sense. You post nonsense. "No I'm not talking about this teeny tiny incident"...then what ARE you talking about?

History.

Forum List

Back