🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UNC WILMINGTON professor to whiny libs: "Get out of my class and leave America"!

I love this part
It is our campus speech code. It specifically says that there is a requirement that everyone must only engage in discourse that is “respectful.” That assertion is as ludicrous as it is illegal.

How can he say something so stupid with a straight face?

Tells them they do not have a right to not be offended.
Only the Right enjoys that privilege! It's right there in the Wing-nut Constitution.

For example, The Right is offended that Starbucks did not put Christmas decorations on their coffee cups.

Starbucks accused of "war on Christmas" with holiday cups - CBS News

Starbucks accused of "war on Christmas" with holiday cups

Evangelical groups accused the company of waging a "war on Christmas."

"Do you realize that Starbucks wanted to take Christ and Christmas off of their brand new holiday cups? That's why they're just plain red," former pastor Josh Feuerstein said.

You have to say, this certainly is a group of dopes who don't want to be offended. Who the f$%k wants to regulate 'christmas' as if they own it, and force businesses to put only 'approved' symbols and decorations on anything.

Cons whine about everything. EVERYTHING.

You want to talk about 'you aren't free to not be offended', here it is!

Cons...........THERE IS NO WAR ON CHRISTMAS, STFU.

Tells them they do not have a right to not be offended.
Only the Right enjoys that privilege! It's right there in the Wing-nut Constitution.

For example, The Right is offended that Starbucks did not put Christmas decorations on their coffee cups.

Starbucks accused of "war on Christmas" with holiday cups - CBS News

Starbucks accused of "war on Christmas" with holiday cups

Evangelical groups accused the company of waging a "war on Christmas."

"Do you realize that Starbucks wanted to take Christ and Christmas off of their brand new holiday cups? That's why they're just plain red," former pastor Josh Feuerstein said.

Piss on those cross grovelers, now I will go out of my way to go to Starbucks

"Get out of my Class and Leave America": College Prof's Intro to his Class GOES VIRAL

Thank God this man has tenure. I won't paste his entire speech. But it's incredible. He basically lays it down for all the easily offended pansy ass liberals in America.

Tells them they do not have a right to not be offended. Invites them to move to a communist nation if they don't like it. And...well....you can read the rest.

The silent majority of America is absolutely done with this liberal PC bullshit and signs of the blowback are starting to emerge. It is coming.

America is finished with you neo confederate whinney hill billy hicks with goober cletus accents , your ilk are being marginalized and mocked daily,and rightfully so.
And no, your souf' will never rise again

Haha. You've obviously never spent much time down here. The South is thriving. Companies are all moving here. Northerners who aren't idiot libs are flocking here.

We'll see in 2016 who the country is done with.

Ah...so the South is doing well under President Obama.....thanks for the confirmation.

Yep. Been doing well since Bush and Clinton and Reagan too.

Raygun's policies devastated the Exploration Industry.

Nobody supports violence against cops....you're delusional at best. Everybody should be in favor of cops not using extreme force, especially when not necessary, anyone who thinks it is okay for cops to bully people are wrong, especially since we know we have many cops that are racist.
I believe in people not committing crimes period. When is that going to happen?

When you die and go to heaven. There will always be people that commit crimes, to think that you can change that is naive. As a free society, we have to learn how to deal with people that commit crimes and provide the proper punishment, rehabilitation or whatever will help reduce crime......having cops that bully people or physically abuse them is not the United States way. Those who like that type of government should move to Somalia.
And who gets to decide how to treat them?

Geez.....did you ever take a civics class? We elect people to those positions, here....do some reading.

Society decides what is and is not a crime through its system of laws. In the United States, citizens usually subject to three separate systems of laws - federal, state and local.

Federal Laws: Federal laws are passed by the U.S. Congress - House of Representatives and Senate - that apply to everyone in the United States. Sometimes federal laws may conflict with state and local laws. When there is a conflict, generally the federal law will prevail.

State Laws: State laws are passed by elected legislators - also known as lawmakers - and can vary widely from state to state. Gun laws, for example, can be greatly different from one state to another. Although drunk driving is illegal in all 50 states, the penalties for driving while intoxicated can be very different between states.

Local Laws: Local laws, usually known as ordinances, or passed by the local county or city governing bodies - commissions or councils. Local ordinances usually control how residents are expected to behave in the community, such as slowing down in school zones and disposing of trash properly.

What Exactly Is a Crime?

Nowhere is there a law that gives cops the right to be the prosecutor, judge and jury on any person.
sure they do, when they give them the badge and assignment. They go out and arrest people, they find them suspicious and bring them in for questioning. how else do they do that unless they feel them guilty. I'm not sure how you do it any other way, can you explain?

Are you serious?

Surely you know that the police are NOT the judge and jury and that acting as such is against the law.

Though I think its way over used, of course you have a right to be offended. The mistake here is to call it a liberal or RW issue.

If you want to be offended by, say, marriage equality and wedding cakes, have at it. That does not mean you get to control what others do.

Abortion? Birth control? Same thing and you need to MYOB

Same with such scum as kkk types. They offend me. If every single one of them dropped dead today, I would celebrate. But, I will also defend their right to be ignorant assholes.

Speaking of ignorant assholes, I defend the OP's right to mouth off every day about things he knows nothing about.

Just like John Kerry said, in the US, you have the right to be stupid.
except when it comes to religion, mind the liberal right? Funny shit how hypocritical you all are. stupid fks.

Link?

I don't care what other believe as long as they stay off my front porch and out of govt buildings.

:muahaha:
so a christian isn't allowed in a govt. building? Is that what you're saying? There you go my proof. Don't need a link you speak it freely.

Post even one example of a "christian" not being allowed into a govt bldg.

:rolleyes:
dude, you just posted it, you just wrote:
"I don't care what other believe as long as they stay off my front porch and out of govt buildings."

Nope.

Your first wrote "religion" and then changed it to "a christian isn't allowed in a govt. building? ".

Which is it?

Think it through.

No one keeps "christians" out of govt bldgs.

For the rest of the question, you might want to familiarize yourself with the First Amendment.

Or not.

:uhoh3:

Though I think its way over used, of course you have a right to be offended. The mistake here is to call it a liberal or RW issue.

If you want to be offended by, say, marriage equality and wedding cakes, have at it. That does not mean you get to control what others do.

Same with such scum as kkk types. They offend me. If every single one of them dropped dead today, I would celebrate. But, I will also defend their right to be ignorant assholes.

Speaking of ignorant assholes, I defend the OP's right to mouth off every day about things he knows nothing about.

You mean the same way you support an ideology and party that is pushing for and supporting violence against cops.....and YOUR OWN SON is a cop? You're the lowest form of life: A shitty parent.

You're a liar.

Stick to facts.

J/K of course. If you had to stick to facts, you would silent.

No its simple. You vote Democrat. Dems support BlackLivesMatter....who call for violence on cops.

Your son is a cop.

Your vote...trickles out to support violence against your own son.

You should be ashamed. You arent. But you should be.
That's interesting. How do you know that?

You mean the same way you support an ideology and party that is pushing for and supporting violence against cops.....and YOUR OWN SON is a cop? You're the lowest form of life: A shitty parent.

You're a liar.

Stick to facts.

J/K of course. If you had to stick to facts, you would silent.

No its simple. You vote Democrat. Dems support BlackLivesMatter....who call for violence on cops.

Your son is a cop.

Your vote...trickles out to support violence against your own son.

You should be ashamed. You arent. But you should be.
That's interesting. How do you know that?

bucs90 is really very open about data mining me.

And he's liar.

Last edited:
I believe in people not committing crimes period. When is that going to happen?

When you die and go to heaven. There will always be people that commit crimes, to think that you can change that is naive. As a free society, we have to learn how to deal with people that commit crimes and provide the proper punishment, rehabilitation or whatever will help reduce crime......having cops that bully people or physically abuse them is not the United States way. Those who like that type of government should move to Somalia.
And who gets to decide how to treat them?

Geez.....did you ever take a civics class? We elect people to those positions, here....do some reading.

Society decides what is and is not a crime through its system of laws. In the United States, citizens usually subject to three separate systems of laws - federal, state and local.

Federal Laws: Federal laws are passed by the U.S. Congress - House of Representatives and Senate - that apply to everyone in the United States. Sometimes federal laws may conflict with state and local laws. When there is a conflict, generally the federal law will prevail.

State Laws: State laws are passed by elected legislators - also known as lawmakers - and can vary widely from state to state. Gun laws, for example, can be greatly different from one state to another. Although drunk driving is illegal in all 50 states, the penalties for driving while intoxicated can be very different between states.

Local Laws: Local laws, usually known as ordinances, or passed by the local county or city governing bodies - commissions or councils. Local ordinances usually control how residents are expected to behave in the community, such as slowing down in school zones and disposing of trash properly.

What Exactly Is a Crime?

Nowhere is there a law that gives cops the right to be the prosecutor, judge and jury on any person.
sure they do, when they give them the badge and assignment. They go out and arrest people, they find them suspicious and bring them in for questioning. how else do they do that unless they feel them guilty. I'm not sure how you do it any other way, can you explain?

Are you serious?

Surely you know that the police are NOT the judge and jury and that acting as such is against the law.

This one is a doozy........he doesn't even know our most basic laws!

Forum List

Back