Uncalled For: NAACP demands that two girls be suspended for online Confederate Flag picture

WTF is going on in the idiocracy these days? The Confederacy only existed for four years. The flag that flew off the stern of slave ships for 200 years was the Union Jack and the Stars and Stripes and whatever junk the French put together at the time. I expect the same idiot hypocrites who go into apoplexy over the Confederacy would defend the right of people to fly the Islamic flag.

If that's the case there needs to be a Confederate flag rally at Gettysburg in response.

Confederate-Flag.jpg

NAACP demands that two girls be suspended for online Confederate flag picture
What a lovely website. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, it seems that the KKK is Steve's favorite source for news.

WTF is going on in the idiocracy these days? The Confederacy only existed for four years. The flag that flew off the stern of slave ships for 200 years was the Union Jack and the Stars and Stripes and whatever junk the French put together at the time. I expect the same idiot hypocrites who go into apoplexy over the Confederacy would defend the right of people to fly the Islamic flag.

Libs here would be fine with the ISIS flag being waved around.

The girls should probably have made an ACTUAL apology.
Why?

Because they turned a class field trip into a racist photo-op. And then when "apologizing" doubled down on their bigoty:

“I'm proud to be a part of my state and I'm sorry my photo was so offensive but I find it appropriate in that I'm honoring heroes that fought to protect their home and families.”

Fuck that crap. Don't like America, then leave.
Yep, libtards don't like America and can leave.

The confederacy fought to keep slavery alive and well. Are you having trouble remembering that?

If that's the case there needs to be a Confederate flag rally at Gettysburg in response.

Confederate-Flag.jpg

I don't see anything related to the KKK.

Of course you don't - but this has been explained to you numerous times already. I can't make you see anything.

Confederate-Flag.jpg

I don't see anything related to the KKK.
That probably because youre a dumb monkey that cant read very well.

Why?

Because they turned a class field trip into a racist photo-op. And then when "apologizing" doubled down on their bigoty:

“I'm proud to be a part of my state and I'm sorry my photo was so offensive but I find it appropriate in that I'm honoring heroes that fought to protect their home and families.”

You can still love America and honor confederate soldiers who lost their lives.
Not according to mainstream media. This alleged journalist, Meredith Clark, seems to believe the confederate flag is all about nothing more than racists and white supremacists...

"Posing with one of the nation's most easily reconizable symbols of white supremacy and racial oppression"

Is This The Most Insensitive Prom Photo Ever

I bet one of those two sluts (wearing incredibly short shorts)...will get impregnanted by a wetback or negro.

BTW...what kind of parents lets their daughter dress like a slut.
The presidunce and his first ho. It's called getting them ready for the future of being black women.

The NAACP knows that the Confederacy, although it lasted for only four years, still has more respect today than it does. The Confederate heroes have gone into history and no one will remember the names of the NAACP tomorrow. The NAACP would like for the whole country to forget there ever was a Confederacy or a Civil War. Just erase it. They just cannot make it go away. The Stars and Bars still flies. Every year hundreds of people get together and reenact the battles.

The NAACP cannot win and it drives them so crazy they have to take it out on a couple of teen age girls.

Why?

There was no racism. Only practicing Freedom of Expression.
Steve is the resident racist. But he is right.

Why?

There was no racism. Only practicing Freedom of Expression.

' The picture, which was posted on Instagram, shows two students holding Confederate flags with the caption, “South will rise.”
An additional comment that reads, “Already bought my first slave,” '

CHAPEL HILL Rebel flag slave comment upsets parents

This is another case of people foolishly thinking that free expression means consequence free expression.
Bought their first slave? Then they are liberals, what they support expanding welfare?

lol at the NAACP and the black males in this thread afraid of 2 teenage white girls with rebel flags

you can't make this shit up :blsmile:

lol at the NAACP and the black males in this thread afraid of 2 teenage white girls with rebel flags

you can't make this shit up :blsmile:
The NAACP has nothing to say against the riots in Baltimore last week.....so they must condone it.

If groups like the NAACP feel that saying nothing about blacks destroying their own neighborhoods, if all they do is buy into this false narrative that cops are out of control and not young blacks .... I doubt that the rest of America is going to fall in love with them and start listening to them. Instead they may find that America is waking up to the outright racism that infests the Black community and the racist that currently occupies the Whitehouse and is quite possibly directing the violence through use of social media.

Forum List

Back