🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uncomfortable FACT about Ferguson for conservatives...

A black "thug" is the narrative from the right.

First of all camera footage makes him out to be a thug:

In America, you are innocent until proven guilty. A fair trial is not being executed when your hands are up.

Secondly, witness accounts do not lend that statement any credence:

Report Several Black Witnesses Largely Back Up Officer s Account Of Michael Brown Shooting

Was the Grand Jury a sham? Do ANY of you folks on the right even ask those type of questions?

Crickets because the jury ruled unanimously not to indict, including the three black jurors. No it wasn't a sham, and yes it is you who can't wrap your head around the fact the law doesn't work one way.

AGAIN...
Reading without reflecting is like eating without digesting.
Edmund Burke

And by cutting out the part you either don't understand or just ignorantly disregard, it shows that your tiny little brain has never had a thought that government could be wrong...

The Grand Jury was a sham...

What part of this don't you understand?

"neither in this country nor in England has the suspect under investigation by the grand jury ever been thought to have a right to testify or to have exculpatory evidence presented."
Justice Antonin Scalia, 1992

That would be this part:

"Prosecutors typically subpoena witnesses to appear before a grand jury because either:
· a prosecutor believes that a witness has information about a crime committed by a third party, and wants to elicit that information to secure an indictment against the third party, or
· a prosecutor regards a witness as a target (a person suspected of crime) and wants to develop evidence against the witness.

People called before a grand jury as witnesses do not have to be warned that they are or may become targets. Miranda-type warnings are not required, and, unless they are specifically given immunity (that is, promised that they won't be charged based on their testimony), any testimony witnesses provide to a grand jury may be used against them in a later prosecution."

Conservatives bitch about the government but they always cry the loudest for it to protect them when the shit hits the fan.

You're funny..and I dont call the police until the shootings over.
If you were to call the police for something do you have faith that when they get there they will perform their duties professionally and fairly? The people of Ferguson do not have that faith in their police force, they just fear them because of a long history of non-local dicks in uniform acting in an arbitrary manner and treating people like garbage.

Maybe if the people of Ferguson weren't garbage they'd get better treatment?

Conservatives bitch about the government but they always cry the loudest for it to protect them when the shit hits the fan.

If you were to call the police for something do you have faith that when they get there they will perform their duties professionally and fairly? The people of Ferguson do not have that faith in their police force, they just fear them because of a long history of non-local dicks in uniform acting in an arbitrary manner and treating people like garbage.

Go join their police force, they have an opening for a new hateful asshole to fill the one just vacated.

You are entirely wrong. It is very definitely the responsibility of the police department to create and maintain a positive working environment in the community they SERVE. Their job is to SERVE, not to be enforcers. To SERVE AND PROTECT. That is their job.
^^^ dumb broad ^^^
Rather than being average, you are extremely below average.
Well, what you said was foolish and insults our intelligence. Notice that no one came to defend your dumb statement. Recant it and we can move forward. We all make mistakes and should own up to them.
Actually there is more than one agree with my statement. It is the responsibility of the police force to establish and maintain a good working relationship with the people they serve: ask anyone in police management.

Last edited:

Go join their police force, they have an opening for a new hateful asshole to fill the one just vacated.

And have to deal with the trash in Ferguson? Not just NO,but HELL NO!!
I like being retired in my all white enclave with zero crime.

You are entirely wrong. It is very definitely the responsibility of the police department to create and maintain a positive working environment in the community they SERVE. Their job is to SERVE, not to be enforcers. To SERVE AND PROTECT. That is their job.
^^^ dumb broad ^^^
Rather than being average, you are extremely below average.
Well, what you said was foolish and insults our intelligence. Notice that no one came to defend your dumb statement. Recant it and we can move forward. We all make mistakes and should own up to them.
Actually there is more than one agree with my statement. It is the responsibility of the police force to establish and maintain a good working relationship with they people they serve: ask anyone in police management.
This is exactly right or else law enforcement becomes tyranny. Other communities have had much success with crime reduction by community engagement. Some people seem to think brutal militarism by police is the answer but we are looking at just how wrong they are.

So you have no idea what life is like in an urban ghetto? Typical of those who look at the TV and get the idea that everyone there is all the same.

So you have no idea what life is like in an urban ghetto? Typical of those who look at the TV and get the idea that everyone there is all the same.

I know exactly what it's like in the urban ghettos.
Haven't you been watching the news?

Conservatives are always pro government when it comes to actions against minorities.

Then conservatives scream oppression when there is government action against whites.

Just ask Cliven Bundy.

Cliven burned and looted.... damn I missed that...got a link?
You don't even need to post anymore.

I know your opinion before you do.

You are all over the place. what the hell does some rancher have to do with Ferguson is twilight zone. You don't know what about conservatives so stop looking like a fool

You'll never know unless you have lived there. For every ignorant hoodlum that grabs attention there are many more who live law abiding christian lives and do much to help their neighbors. The people who live there share and help each other to a degree that fearful gated community dwellers such as yourself would never believe.

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

Enjoying that biggie soda retard?

You say that you don't want to buy health insurance? I'm sure you will have no problem with that as well.

When human beings are classified as 'trash', then there is no justice system. If you can reduce a human life to what gets thrown away, then it is NO DIFFERENT than what Nazi Germany did to the 'trash' Jews.

Please tell us again how Hitler and his henchmen were liberals?

Exactly! I live in Idaho where we just had a crushing number of felony indictments against gang members in Caldwell and Nampa. We have no gang problem in Idaho because time and time again, I've watched my Red State stomp these cockroaches. We certainly aren't an all white enclave, but I for one am glad that whites are in charge here, because wherever white people are in charge there is law and order. (And I'm not even white!) Free thinker that I am, I can't help but feel there really is a difference between the races and I don't believe any race is superior, but white people seem to conduct themselves in a superior manner, something that can't be ignore; rising above lawlessness and not acting like animals like you see in black neighborhoods.

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

Enjoying that biggie soda retard?

You say that you don't want to buy health insurance? I'm sure you will have no problem with that as well.

WOW, such epic issues Einstein...

When human beings are classified as 'trash', then there is no justice system. If you can reduce a human life to what gets thrown away, then it is NO DIFFERENT than what Nazi Germany did to the 'trash' Jews.

They're not trash, they're animals. And if they (urban blacks) don't wish to be thought of that way, they should stop acting like it.

You'll never know unless you have lived there. For every ignorant hoodlum that grabs attention there are many more who live law abiding christian lives and do much to help their neighbors. The people who live there share and help each other to a degree that fearful gated community dwellers such as yourself would never believe.

Then why dont those fine upstanding citizens work towards fixing their crappy neighborhoods? Or better yet move.

So those looters are just misunderstood up standing citizens?
How could I've been so wrong.............

Forum List

Back