unconfirmed tax proposals by house ways and means committee

39.5% at the top end.

Pass through LLCs pay 20%

State and local income taxes lose deductability.
I thought they'd keep the property tax deduction but remove the state income tax deduction. Imo the whole thing is double taxation, and they should just cap it so people making 750K get no more benefit than lower middle class payers.

But it adds to the debt, and imo does little to actually benefit the economy as promised, and I want to see Trump gone ... along with the Turtle ... so I hope the gop fails.

39.5% at the top end.

I thought they'd keep the property tax deduction but remove the state income tax deduction. Imo the whole thing is double taxation, and they should just cap it so people making 750K get no more benefit than lower middle class payers.

But it adds to the debt, and imo does little to actually benefit the economy as promised, and I want to see Trump gone ... along with the Turtle ... so I hope the gop fails.

You wish to punish people making $750k?

39.5% at the top end.

You wish to punish people making $750k?
I want them to keep paying the taxes they do now ... sort of how the gop plan doesn't cut the top rate. And no taxes are not fair.

Forum List

Back