Unconstitutional Acts And Vile Racism By One Of The Most Vile Examples Of A Human Being

How Mexico Treats Illegal Aliens

As for abuse, the Mexican government is notorious for its abuse of Central American illegal aliens who attempt to violate Mexico’s southern border. The Red Cross has protested rampant Mexican police corruption, intimidation, and bribery schemes targeting illegal aliens there for years. Mexico didn’t respond by granting mass amnesty to illegal aliens, as it is demanding that we do. It clamped down on its borders even further. In late 2008, the Mexican government launched an aggressive deportation plan to curtain illegal Cuban immigration and human trafficking through Cancun.

Eat shit and choke on it parasite.
You realize that by accepting a pardon, your precious sha-riff admits guilt.....

Guilt of contempt. A minor offense

I had a colleague was tossed in jail for a few hours for contempt. Guy wouldn't stop fighting for his client when the judge told him to shut up.

We gave him an award for it

But others are worse!!!!!

If that's the only defence you have for the vile waste of skin, it's fairly pathetic.

Arpaio refused to investigate cases of sexual abuse and rape involving children, some as young as 2, even when the perpetrators were known. That's a dereliction of his duty as a police officer.

His victims have successfully sued and been paid $142 million in settlements and fines against the police for failure to uphold the law, in violation of the US Constitution.

Anyone who would let child rapists go free to harm other children, should have been jailed as an accomplice to those crimes.

He was trying to keep them out of the country entirely you vapid piece of shit. You might want to house every pedophile and rapist from mexico. I'd prefer the mexicans clean up their own trash.

But once they were in the country, he had a sworn duty to arrest and prosecute them.

I'd rather that rapists and child molesters not be free to roam the streets looking for victims. Arpaio's JOB, the job he was elected to do, the job he refused to do, was to keep the streets clear of known criminals, and I would add that keeping children safe should be very high on that list of priorities.

What about the American citizen he wrongfully imprisioned without due process, because he thought they might be illegals? I guess you're OK with his constitutional abuses too.

Last but not least was his role in the whole "birther" scam. On what basis did he waste time and resources of the supposed search for proof Obama wasn't born in Hawaii? Not his jurisdiction, not his job.

The guy is a racist whack job who cost the people who elected him millions in settlements for abuses, false arrests, and failure to do his job.
The Birth Certificate investigation was not a scam. After a lengthy investigation, Obama's birth certificate was found to be 100% fraudulent. The evidence proved it. Sheriff Arpaio and his computer forensic documentation examiners should be commended for a job well done in exposing Obama as the fraud he is.

Obama's birth certificate is perfectly valid. Only an idiot believes otherwise.
The forensic evidence proves it's not valid.

You just proved her correct

Forum List

Back