🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Undeniable Proof of Long Held Belief!

For clarity....is your post some peripheral attempt to minimize the significance of how very warped Liberal thinking is? Or...you making some oblique attempt to legitimize these Liberal......desires? Speak up.
I read it as an attempt to show how warped your thinking is. It's a basic logical fallacy to take the position of a small group and say it applies to a much larger group.

This was the title of the article...

"Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal' according to youth branch of Swedish Liberal People's Party"

Yet you write "how warped your thinking is. It's a basic logical fallacy to take the position of a small group and say it applies to a much larger group."

My thinking?????

Seems I hit a nerve, huh, konny?

Good point.

We know it's not YOUR thinking. It never is.

You don't have any of your own thoughts, just cut and paste jobs.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

There is no longer any counter argument.

Want proof????

1. "Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal' according to youth branch of Swedish Liberal People's Party

2. Incest between siblings and necrophilia should be legalised, a branch of the Swedish Liberal People's Party has argued.

3. ....called for the repeal of several laws to make consensual sex between brothers and sisters aged over 15 legal, as well as allowing people to "bequeath" their bodies for intercourse after death without fearing the perpetrator would be prosecuted.

4. ....president of LUF Stockholm, told Aftonbladet counter-incest legislation amounted to “morality law”, adding: “These laws protect no one right now”.

5. .... if it happens to be that someone wants to bequeath their body to a museum or for research, or if they want to bequeath to someone for sex, then it should be okay.”Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal', according to youth political group

What does that prove about liberalism overall?

Can you prove that liberals in general support those views?

It's a Swedish youth group. So other countries have youth groups. We do too, they are called skinheads, Wall Street occupiers, etc. PC can't find enough stuff going on inside our own borders so she has to go to some obscure fucking thing in Scandinavia.

The Right's new 'logic' is that if we can ONE liberal who believes something, ALL liberals must believe it.

New? This is always how it's been.

Hence, why EVERY conservative wants to bomb school children since Timothy McVeigh did it.

I love it when I wound you Liberals to such an extent that you leap to such diaphanous lies!

(You better go look that word up, huh?)

For clarity....is your post some peripheral attempt to minimize the significance of how very warped Liberal thinking is? Or...you making some oblique attempt to legitimize these Liberal......desires? Speak up.
I read it as an attempt to show how warped your thinking is. It's a basic logical fallacy to take the position of a small group and say it applies to a much larger group.

"Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal' according to youth branch of Swedish Liberal People's Party"

Yet you write "how warped your thinking is. It's a basic logical fallacy to take the position of a small group and say it applies to a much larger group."

My thinking?????

Good point.

You'd best go look up 'thoughts,' too.

fallacy of the lonely factoid, lol

Brought you out of the woodwork, didn't it.

Hurts?
yes. i have a slight ache in my side, from laughing at you. did you get a job yet?

Now, be honest.

You were irked because this outright, bald-faced, undeniable insanity is recognizable as merely one more of the permutations of Liberal aims and desires (that's the operative term).

And you and the other Liberals felt it like a slap in the face.

That's the truth, isn't it.
no job, then. i knew it.

She's unemployed?

Is anyone surprised?

My thinking?????

Good point.

fuck, that means she has a job. a cut and paste silly fallacies job. i should ask her if she is gainfully employed in the future.

My thinking?????

Good point.

fuck, that means she has a job. a cut and paste silly fallacies job. i should ask her if she is gainfully employed in the future.

Yeah but this would be considered volunteer work since you know no one is paying her. And alimony payments don't count.

My thinking?????

Good point.

Wow!

"silly fallacies" sure put a burr under your saddle!

Now, here's you homework: better look up 'fallacies.'

Want proof????

1. "Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal' according to youth branch of Swedish Liberal People's Party

2. Incest between siblings and necrophilia should be legalised, a branch of the Swedish Liberal People's Party has argued.

3. ....called for the repeal of several laws to make consensual sex between brothers and sisters aged over 15 legal, as well as allowing people to "bequeath" their bodies for intercourse after death without fearing the perpetrator would be prosecuted.

4. ....president of LUF Stockholm, told Aftonbladet counter-incest legislation amounted to “morality law”, adding: “These laws protect no one right now”.

5. .... if it happens to be that someone wants to bequeath their body to a museum or for research, or if they want to bequeath to someone for sex, then it should be okay.”Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal', according to youth political group

It's a Swedish youth group. So other countries have youth groups. We do too, they are called skinheads, Wall Street occupiers, etc. PC can't find enough stuff going on inside our own borders so she has to go to some obscure fucking thing in Scandinavia.

The Right's new 'logic' is that if we can ONE liberal who believes something, ALL liberals must believe it.

Hence, why EVERY conservative wants to bomb school children since Timothy McVeigh did it.

I love it when I wound you Liberals to such an extent that you leap to such diaphanous lies!

Want proof????

Easy when you far left drones advocate that the dead have more "rights" than an unborn child!

Bro, I hope everyone knows to what you refer....

"Hillary: Unborn Children Don't Have Constitutional Rights"
Hillary: Unborn Children Don't Have Constitutional Rights

Yup....Liberals believe that some individuals have the right to end the life of babies they have created.

In fact...some of them, appointed by Obama, make that same claim about babies months after they are born.

That, in itself makes the aim in the OP pale by comparison.

There is no constitutional protection for the unborn. If there were, rightwing nuts like you would be reposting it ad nauseum.

My thinking?????

Good point.

Yeah but this would be considered volunteer work since you know no one is paying her. And alimony payments don't count.

"... no one is paying her."

You're paying me: You're here pretending you aren't hurt by this revelation about Liberals.

Now that I've taught you vocabulary, now some poetry that applies:

"....thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”
"Hap," Thomas Hardy

Want proof????

Easy when you far left drones advocate that the dead have more "rights" than an unborn child!

Yup....Liberals believe that some individuals have the right to end the life of babies they have created.

In fact...some of them, appointed by Obama, make that same claim about babies months after they are born.

There is no constitutional protection for the unborn. If there were, rightwing nuts like you would be reposting it ad nauseum.

No constructional protection for illegals..

So obviously the far left believes that unborn children are illegal..

My thinking?????

Good point.

Wow!

"silly fallacies" sure put a burr under your saddle!

Now, here's you homework: better look up 'fallacies.'

If you think an anecdotal example of some kids in Sweden proves anything about liberals worldwide then you have no choice but to concede that people who shoot abortion doctors proves that all pro-lifers support anti-abortion terrorism.

Want proof????

constructional? koshbot needs a reboot.

My thinking?????

Good point.

"... no one is paying her."

You're paying me: You're here pretending you aren't hurt by this revelation about Liberals.

Now that I've taught you vocabulary, now some poetry that applies:

"....thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”
"Hap," Thomas Hardy

You don't work. You live off the labors of others. Deny it.

Want proof????

Constitutionally the unborn aren't persons.

Why else would RWnuts be constantly pushing for personhood amendments?

constructional? koshbot needs a reboot.

And yes the far left and their latching on to something that is meaningless..

Constitutionally the unborn aren't persons.

Why else would RWnuts be constantly pushing for personhood amendments?

Show in the Constitution where it says that?

Forum List

Back