🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Under The Thumb Of The Party Of OBEY.

. “…Dr. Brett Giroir—the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services—informed journalists in March 2020 that the Covid-19 death rate is “lower than you heard probably in many reports” because “many people” with C-19 “don’t get sick and don’t get tested.” He called this a “denominator problem” because all of those people “do not get counted in the denominator.”

By ignoring these masses of unreported cases, PolitiFact’s method shrinks the denominator in the death rate calculation, making the rate seem far higher than reality. As detailed in the Cambridge University Press paper, this blunder was the likely cause of a “10-fold increased mortality overestimation in March 11, 2020, US Congressional testimony.”

“If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%.” PolitiFact and Facebook Spread Gravely Dangerous Falsehood About the Covid-19 Survival Rate - Just Facts

Soooo…..if the danger from the Wuhan is no more than a rounding error…..tell me again, why did Democrats demand all sorts of mandates??????
You're still using the strawman of mortality rates to make your argument when morality rates are not the only factor in whether or not there should be a vaccine mandate.

Everything she posted is a hacked repost of copy and paste that she's famous for.
You can tell by the words "Nazi" and "Democrats" in the first few sentences.

She...like you, is a one trick pony. Same old, same old...and full of shit!

When a Demonic rants against the messenger instead of the message, it means they can't defend their own. I'm surprised you didn't throw in the race-card somehow, that's the go-to for a Democrack when honest options will prove a failure. Cowardly and dishonest.

Was Bill De Blasio elected through a legitimate democratic process?

Yes, just as Beneto Mussolini and Adolf Hitler were.

Did you have a point?

Is the government he runs not responsible for regulating businesses? Do you even know what fascism is?

In fact the city council is responsible to making laws, but like all fascists, Bolshevik Bill preferred to dictate.

Whether they are insulated from political bias or not, judges and courts are the arbiters of the law. It's the desire to disregard Democratic rule that is the mark of fascism. But if not the courts than who should be the arbiters of the rule of law?
If judges rule out of political bias instead of the letter of the law, it is they who are disregarding democratic rule and are not fair arbiters.

Your blind fealty to The State has painted you into a corner, s0n. :laugh2:

Fuck off, Nazi Boy. You're boring me.
Buzz-Lightyear-Sad-Strange-Little-Man.gif

Remember, it didn't happen over night.......it started in the 1960s ....it took them 61 years to get here...........but they were determined to get here...

I often wonder about that... why? Why do they want it? Most of the ones that started the movement are either dead, or soon to be there. They will gain nothing from it, nor will most of the younger ones that have jumped on the train since then. Don't they have other things in life to be concerned about? I don't know if a psychological study has been done regarding people with such tendencies, maybe there's a way to nip it in the bud before it goes too far. Even idiots like Pelosi/Biden/Sanders, etc... is the thirst for power so strong that it takes over everything else in their lives? All three of them will most likely be dead within 10 years, and forgotten in even a shorter time than that, yet their egos are so huge that they feel the need to impress their views on the rest of the population. And then you have the leftist fools in here who really believe that these people care about them and are genuinely trying to make the world a better place, when in truth it's all about their own egos. The world is filled with evil and stupid people, the latter being led around by their noses by the former. The rest of us need to start taking an interest in what's going on, and put a stop to it.

You're still using the strawman of mortality rates to make your argument when morality rates are not the only factor in whether or not there should be a vaccine mandate.

I've proven that there is no valid reason to allow the Left to rule your life.

If it is not fear of Wuhan death.....why the mandates.

I often wonder about that... why? Why do they want it? Most of the ones that started the movement are either dead, or soon to be there. They will gain nothing from it, nor will most of the younger ones that have jumped on the train since then. Don't they have other things in life to be concerned about? I don't know if a psychological study has been done regarding people with such tendencies, maybe there's a way to nip it in the bud before it goes too far. Even idiots like Pelosi/Biden/Sanders, etc... is the thirst for power so strong that it takes over everything else in their lives? All three of them will most likely be dead within 10 years, and forgotten in even a shorter time than that, yet their egos are so huge that they feel the need to impress their views on the rest of the population. And then you have the leftist fools in here who really believe that these people care about them and are genuinely trying to make the world a better place, when in truth it's all about their own egos. The world is filled with evil and stupid people, the latter being led around by their noses by the former. The rest of us need to start taking an interest in what's going on, and put a stop to it.

Man is create in God's image...part of that image is the ability to control, the ability to create...but unlike God, we have tiny human brains...they are trying to be God without the tools.......the left seems to have more of that need to control and try to create than other people......they also lack empathy, compassion, kindness.....other aspects of God...

I helped bring home a win here in Virginia last month.....Results, I have them. ;)

What did you do in NY, stand in line to be tested?

The world wonders. 😐

I seem to have hit a nerve.....

I bet I'm not the first to suggest weakness, huh?

Fuck your vaccines. Pardon the strawman.
That's not a strawman argument.... Jesus you guys are dumb.
If judges rule out of political bias instead of the letter of the law, it is they who are disregarding democratic rule and are not fair arbiters.

Your blind fealty to The State has painted you into a corner, s0n. :laugh2:
It's your stupidity and lack of foresight that has painted you in the corner. If not judges then who who are the arbiters of the law?

If you don't like a judges ruling you appeal or you change the law. That's how it works in democracy.

"They hate conservatives. They hate our country. They hate the American flag. They hate police. They hate traditional values. They hate rural voters. They hate rural America. They hate working class people. They hate those without college degrees. They hate anything not situated in urban America."
Intolerance: Oh, So This Is Why Around Half Of Liberals Can't Stand Being Around Trump Supporters

????

The subject is the fascist acts in New York. YOU claimed the since Bolshevik Bill was elected, he couldn't be a fascists. But in fact ALL the fascists were elected.
And then eliminated democracy and ruled as dictators. This is De Blasios last term as he's reached his term limit. Submitting to the legalities of term limits doesn't seem like the great example of fascism you think it is.

Forum List

Back