Understanding whites

Do you understand now?

• Yes. I already knew what people were like this.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes. I understand now. Thanks vasuderatorrent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I refuse to try to understand white people.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No. Your post made absolutely no sense.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
White people will never deliberately put themselves in a disadvantaged situation. They aren't going to take the cultural silver spoon out of their mouth. Someone will have to rip it out of their mouth. That isn't likely to happen. Whites may not talk tough but they really are. They kill anybody who tries to take their advantaged status away from them. They will win. They always do.

White people focus on good things and ignore bad things. That's just how they think. You can't convince them to whine about their disadvantaged status. I'm not talking about all whites but most whites are going to succeed no matter what. The only way to stop them from being successful is to kill them. They aren't going to give up their cultural silver spoon. To expect otherwise reveals ignorance of anglo-saxon history.

Whites have been whining about a perceived disadvantage since the civil rights act was passed. They do whine and they do focus on bad things even to the point of making them up. So it's like this here in America, the current way things are we lose 2 trillion dollars each year to the economy because of white racism. Now whites have a choice, keep doing what they are doing and the country collapses economically or change. If the country collapses economically the cultural silver spoon will be ripped out of the mouths of whites the hard way.

I agree with you. Whites are going to keep their position on the top.

No they will not. The current demographic changes show us that.
Not in your lifetime buddy...

The Arabics or Hispanics are more likely to outnumber whites than black people. Black people are breeding just as slow as white people.

None of that matters, the fact is whites will be a minority. And its funny how that is said while whites are clamoring about the high rate of illegitimate births in the black community,

Whites have been whining about a perceived disadvantage since the civil rights act was passed. They do whine and they do focus on bad things even to the point of making them up. So it's like this here in America, the current way things are we lose 2 trillion dollars each year to the economy because of white racism. Now whites have a choice, keep doing what they are doing and the country collapses economically or change. If the country collapses economically the cultural silver spoon will be ripped out of the mouths of whites the hard way.

The Arabics or Hispanics are more likely to outnumber whites than black people. Black people are breeding just as slow as white people.

None of that matters, the fact is whites will be a minority.

Is that a good thing?

We'll see what kind of thing it is when it happens. But like I sad that f whites aren't willing to work harder on ending white racism, things will be very difficult for then,

We'll see what kind of thing it is when it happens. But like I sad that f whites aren't willing to work harder on ending white racism, things will be very difficult for then,

White people are pretty tough and adaptable. We handle adversity well. I don't think it will be a problem. Why do you think it will make things so difficult if they continue to ignore racism? They have been ignoring racism for about 9 years now. All the white people think that Obama's presidency eliminated racism forever.

White people are pretty tough and adaptable. We handle adversity well. I don't think it will be a problem. Why do you think it will make things so difficult if they continue to ignore racism? They have been ignoring racism for about 9 years now. All the white people think that Obama's presidency eliminated racism forever.

Another White hating White from the U.S South on this board, I never really thought many White Southerners thought this way.

Another White hating White from the U.S South on this board, I never really thought many White Southerners thought this way.

I don't hate white people. I just think they are different. I never said I hated them.

White people aren't big on hugs and crying. They focus their attention on their own accomplishments. It makes them appear insensitive. If we are honest, we will acknowledge that white people really are selfish and insensitive. It is part of their heritage and their culture. White people were forced to live on feudal lands. The landlord came by once a year to collect their rent. The serfs got to keep the remainder. If they had bad luck or didn't work hard, they starved. If they had good luck or worked hard, they ended up living in luxury. The hard working and/or the lucky lived to reproduce. The unlucky and/or the lazy died. There was absolutely no community to fall back on. Over the generations they learned to be tough and insensitive for their own survival. They have been conditioned for centuries to be productive, lucky, selfish and insensitive. When you ask them to show empathy, they are probably willing to fake it for some political, social or financial benefit. If you want them to feel empathy then you are pretty much out of luck. Lip service isn't empathy. I'm sure you can get some white people to cower down and say uncle to avoid the harsh punishment of being called a racist. That doesn't mean they are sincere. It just means that they are typical selfish white people that feel uncomfortable with being labeled a racist. You are really asking too much of them when you ask them to be empathetic. Cut them some slack. This is who they are as a people. They are lucky, hard working, successful, productive, selfish and insensitive. You need to lower your expectations of white people or you are setting yourself up to be disappointed. White people are different. They don't think the same way. Their cruel heritage has molded them into who they are. Just as the cruel heritage of others has molded them into who they are. Cut white people some slack. They have something to offer as well. White people aren’t bad. They are just different.

In many parts of Europe it's a custom to greet people with kisses.

Apparently Black Will Smith wasn't having that.

None of that matters, the fact is whites will be a minority. And its funny how that is said while whites are clamoring about the high rate of illegitimate births in the black community,

You support Whites to become a minority, don't you?

White people have a cruel heritage that molded them into the way they are today. They are actually stronger because of it. I admire white people. I don't hate them. I think everybody is misunderstanding my original post.

White people aren't big on hugs and crying. They focus their attention on their own accomplishments. It makes them appear insensitive. If we are honest, we will acknowledge that white people really are selfish and insensitive. It is part of their heritage and their culture. White people were forced to live on feudal lands. The landlord came by once a year to collect their rent. The serfs got to keep the remainder. If they had bad luck or didn't work hard, they starved. If they had good luck or worked hard, they ended up living in luxury. The hard working and/or the lucky lived to reproduce. The unlucky and/or the lazy died. There was absolutely no community to fall back on. Over the generations they learned to be tough and insensitive for their own survival. They have been conditioned for centuries to be productive, lucky, selfish and insensitive. When you ask them to show empathy, they are probably willing to fake it for some political, social or financial benefit. If you want them to feel empathy then you are pretty much out of luck. Lip service isn't empathy. I'm sure you can get some white people to cower down and say uncle to avoid the harsh punishment of being called a racist. That doesn't mean they are sincere. It just means that they are typical selfish white people that feel uncomfortable with being labeled a racist. You are really asking too much of them when you ask them to be empathetic. Cut them some slack. This is who they are as a people. They are lucky, hard working, successful, productive, selfish and insensitive. You need to lower your expectations of white people or you are setting yourself up to be disappointed. White people are different. They don't think the same way. Their cruel heritage has molded them into who they are. Just as the cruel heritage of others has molded them into who they are. Cut white people some slack. They have something to offer as well. White people aren’t bad. They are just different.
I have plenty of empathy for people who weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth, but I easily get pretty furious when those same people I empathized with stab me in the back and refuse to empathize with me.

the refusal of whites to understand what racism does is an example of a lack of empathy. All this using racism as an excuse to fail and shit said by many whites in paces like this are again prime examples of what the OP is talking about. However I don't see any excuse for a group pf people (and their descendants) who supposedly ran away from such oppressive conditions only to continually oppress others

Oxytocin nicknamed the love hormone creates empathy, and racism.

Whites aren't tough and adaptable, you made laws denying everyone else the same rights and opportunities whites had for at least 189 years. Whites do not handle adversity well. On top of that whites have ignored racism for 241 years at least. That's because you've never been the minority. You've been crying for the last 50 years about us getting civil rights. You've made up a whole set of terms to use to whine. You have created a the media industry lead by Limbaugh called white racial grievance mongering and you think it's going to get better when you are the minority and don't stop being racists.

White people have a cruel heritage that molded them into the way they are today. They are actually stronger because of it. I admire white people. I don't hate them.

So, saying White people have a cruel heritage isn't hating on Whites?

Whites aren't tough and adaptable, you made laws denying everyone else the same rights and opportunities whites had for at least 189 years. Whites do not handle adversity well. On top of that whites have ignored racism for 241 years at least. That's because you've never been the minority. You've been crying for the last 50 years about us getting civil rights. You've made up a whole set of terms to use to whine. You have created a the media industry lead by Limbaugh called white racial grievance mongering and you think it's going to get better when you are the minority and don't stop being racists.

I don't call the end of slavery ignoring racism. I don't call giving blacks the right to vote ignoring racism. I don't call the Civil Rights Act ignoring racism. I don't call Affirmative Action ignoring racism. All of those actions were made by white people. White people just recently started ignoring racism. I think the white people are done taking racial inequality seriously. None of their efforts were appreciated. They have diverted their attention elsewhere.

Whites aren't tough and adaptable,

Yes they are, as much as I don't like colonialism for moral, and multicultural reasons.

It actually obviously takes a lot of tough, and adaptable attitudes to be colonists.

Same goes for the industrial revolution, and all the other things Whites created.

White people have a cruel heritage that molded them into the way they are today. They are actually stronger because of it. I admire white people. I don't hate them.

Whoops! I failed to communicate. I can see how you read it that way.

White people were made to be serfs under feudalism. One family would live on a huge parcel of property and forced to produce X amount for their landlord. If they produced exactly X then they had no food to live on. If they produced a little more than X then they had very little to live on. If they produce a whole shit ton more than X then they lived like kings. The incentive to work hard and to be lucky was everything.

This cruel system of feudalism made white people the selfish, lucky, productive and insensitive people that they are today. White people don't give a shit about other people. They only care about getting the job done.

On top of that whites have ignored racism for 241 years at least. That's because you've never been the minority.

As a Polish American, I'd most certainly consider myself as a minority, there's only 9 - 10 million Polish Americans.

Whoops! I failed to communicate. I can see how you read it that way.

White people were made to be serfs under feudalism. One family would live on a huge parcel of property and forced to produce X amount for their landlord. If they produced exactly X then they had no food to live on. If they produced a little more than X then they had very little to live on. If they produce a whole shit ton more than X then they lived like kings. The incentive to work hard and to be lucky was everything.

This cruel system of feudalism made white people the selfish, lucky, productive and insensitive people that they are today.

To say that White Americans are molded in attitudes by feudalism, is truly ridiculous.

Actually the Black slave system resembled feudalism, so actually Blacks should be the cruel monsters of such a system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back