Uneducated,old white guys?

Looks, just because I don't have three degrees in basket weaving, Druid philosophy and vagina studies, doesn't make me uneducated.

:eek:

No shit, I have an IT degree, I took away more math then most college students as well as hard scien vs with lime chemistry and physiscs....I laugh at people on here...plus my dad is a.medicinal chemistry professor....with a.phd...and he's a christian....Holy shit.....I really laugh at the science vs religion these guys have......they have no clue.

I took away more math then most college students"

it's THAN college boy...

DURRRRRRRR !

LMAO

If you're going to quote, you may want to lead off with an opening quote, not just end with an ending quote smart guy.

Basic punctuation.

Nostradamus knew exactly what I was talking about ... I could care less if you do.

see the
bracktes/quote ?

GUESS WHAT ?

another one bites the dust !

Looks, just because I don't have three degrees in basket weaving, Druid philosophy and vagina studies, doesn't make me uneducated.

No shit, I have an IT degree, I took away more math then most college students as well as hard scien vs with lime chemistry and physiscs....I laugh at people on here...plus my dad is a.medicinal chemistry professor....with a.phd...and he's a christian....Holy shit.....I really laugh at the science vs religion these guys have......they have no clue.

it's THAN college boy...

DURRRRRRRR !

LMAO

If you're going to quote, you may want to lead off with an opening quote, not just end with an ending quote smart guy.

Basic punctuation.

Nostradamus knew exactly what I was talking about ... I could care less if you do.

see the
GUESS WHAT ?

Nostradamus is dead you loon... anyhow, what the fuck does this even mean?

You're one loopy fucker.

it's THAN college boy...

DURRRRRRRR !

LMAO

Basic punctuation.

see the
GUESS WHAT ?

You're one loopy fucker.

life escapes you doesn't it ?

it's THAN college boy...

DURRRRRRRR !

LMAO

Basic punctuation.

see the
GUESS WHAT ?

You're one loopy fucker.

life escapes you doesn't it ?

Not at all loopy one.

it's THAN college boy...

DURRRRRRRR !

LMAO
You have to admit that lime chemistry and physiscs are impressive.

Wow grammar nazis.......I can't help it if phones have small keyboards....I guess it would work well with your dick

back to the op

Florida rednecks had their flag removed .. which begs the question

how long did they assume it would last in the first place ?

dumb shits.

Trump supporters should also include cream of the crop Rednecks ..

At a Trump rally, a Confederate flag goes up, and quickly comes down
And of course the flag owner blames the "dishonest media" like a good little dittohead. LOL. When in fact it was removed by trump's people.
The flag owner also believes the Civil War was about North v. South, not slavery. Dimwit.
What the fuck are you talking about asshole? I never said anything that even remotely comes close to your idiotic response.

By the way, how the fuck do you know what the flag owner was thinking, psychic powers? LOL.

Good question, how do you know?

Educated 40 year old here......I bet I have a better job and know more about politics and history....shall we play?

We've all witnessed the depth of your political genius many times before. :0) But if you want to play .. I'd be happy to oblige you.

Let's try the topic at hand .. old under-educated white guys and the Republican Party. Let's talk about how old under-educated white guys have dragged the Republican Party into disaster.

Tell me why anyone but old under-educated white guys should vote for republicans.

I went to public school .. be gentle. :0)

Very simple...big picture

Economics, low taxes, pro growth and pro business.
Civil rights, freedom for everyone, but no special treatment....colorblind society
Terrorism....recognize the enemy and want to destroy them
Education....school choice...removal of speech codes
Let's start with that

Economics
Forbes: Want A Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat!
Want A Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat!

Civil Rights
Barack-Obama-Net-Worth-660x330.jpg

Terrorism
Bush_Addresses_the_Nation_on_Immigration_Reform.jpg

Education
0*gAiXog38dJkBXXmj.jpg

Now, how about talking about old white guys, the Republican Party, and the history behind that.

it's THAN college boy...

DURRRRRRRR !

LMAO

Basic punctuation.

see the
bracktes/quote ?

GUESS WHAT ?

You guys make fun of Christianity, but you believe nostradamus.......now that is hilarious

Educated 40 year old here......I bet I have a better job and know more about politics and history....shall we play?

We've all witnessed the depth of your political genius many times before. :0) But if you want to play .. I'd be happy to oblige you.

Let's try the topic at hand .. old under-educated white guys and the Republican Party. Let's talk about how old under-educated white guys have dragged the Republican Party into disaster.

Tell me why anyone but old under-educated white guys should vote for republicans.

I went to public school .. be gentle. :0)

Very simple...big picture

Economics, low taxes, pro growth and pro business.
Civil rights, freedom for everyone, but no special treatment....colorblind society
Terrorism....recognize the enemy and want to destroy them
Education....school choice...removal of speech codes
Let's start with that

Economics
Forbes: Want A Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat!
Want A Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat!

Civil Rights
Barack-Obama-Net-Worth-660x330.jpg

Terrorism
Bush_Addresses_the_Nation_on_Immigration_Reform.jpg

Education
0*gAiXog38dJkBXXmj.jpg

Now, how about talking about old white guys, the Republican Party, and the history behind that.

And you didn't answer a single.thing...you're a walking stereotype

The More the Establishment Freaks Out Over Trump, the More Attractive He Becomes

Trump is attractive precisely because the Establishment fears and loathes him because 1) they didn’t pick him and 2) he might upset the neoconservative Empire that the Establishment elites view as their global entitlement.

The Establishment is freaking out about Donald Trump for one reason: they didn’t pick him. The Establishment is freaking out because the natural order of things is that we pick the presidential candidates and we run the country to serve ourselves, i.e. the financial-political elites."

We are witnessing the end of the political power of white nationalism in America.

Unless the Republican Party rids itself of it, it will die as a mainstream party.
No, this is the very beginning.

Unless Democrats stop the anti-white shit there will be a militant white nationalist party right on their ass before the next election.

it's THAN college boy...

DURRRRRRRR !

LMAO

Basic punctuation.

see the
bracktes/quote ?

GUESS WHAT ?

You guys make fun of Christianity, but you believe nostradamus.......now that is hilarious
We are witnessing the end of the political power of white nationalism in America.

Unless the Republican Party rids itself of it, it will die as a mainstream party.
No, this is the very beginning.

Unless Democrats stop the anti-white shit there will be a militant white nationalist party right on their ass before the next election.

Who the fuck cares about white nationalists? Are you blind?

This nation rejects white nationalism like the plague.

062415_ConfedFlagTrash_GRAY.jpg

There are very powerful special interest groups determined to prevent Trump from being elected

the US Media , war profiteers, warmongers, religious conservatives - the alliance will concoct any scam which will frustrate Trump's efforts to be elected. It will fail.

Last edited:

There are very powerful special interest groups determined to prevent Trump from being elected

the US Media , war profiteers, warmongers, religious conservatives - the alliance will concoct any scam which frustrate Trumps efforts to be elected. It will fail.

You forgot the biggest reason ... DONALD TRUMP

He NEVER wanted to be president .. he's played you dummies for the morons you would absolutely have to be not to recognize it. :lol:

And of course the flag owner blames the "dishonest media" like a good little dittohead. LOL. When in fact it was removed by trump's people.
The flag owner also believes the Civil War was about North v. South, not slavery. Dimwit.
What the fuck are you talking about asshole? I never said anything that even remotely comes close to your idiotic response.

By the way, how the fuck do you know what the flag owner was thinking, psychic powers? LOL.

Good question, how do you know?
How do I know what, you fucking retard?

the US Media , war profiteers, warmongers, religious conservatives - the alliance will concoct any scam which frustrate Trumps efforts to be elected. It will fail.

He NEVER wanted to be president .. he's played you dummies for the morons you would absolutely have to be not to recognize it. :lol:

So , I should vote instead for a woman who is determined to abolish the 2A?

So , I should vote istead for a woman who is determined to grandstand for the War Party by starting WWIII?

So , I should vote instead for a woman who is determined to abolish the 2A?

So , I should vote istead for a woman who is determined to grandstand for the War Party by starting WWIII?

Yes to both questions.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back