Uneducated,old white guys?

Can the country be governed without the cooperation of the majority whites? Black whineing only goes so far.

The real punishment whites deliver is to leave blacks alone. Just confine them to whatever passes for a local Chicago and leave them alone. Except for building abortion clinics.

Looks, just because I don't have three degrees in basket weaving, Druid philosophy and vagina studies, doesn't make me uneducated.

:eek:

No shit, I have an IT degree, I took away more math then most college students as well as hard scien vs with lime chemistry and physiscs....I laugh at people on here...plus my dad is a.medicinal chemistry professor....with a.phd...and he's a christian....Holy shit.....I really laugh at the science vs religion these guys have......they have no clue.

I took away more math then most college students"

it's THAN college boy...

DURRRRRRRR !

LMAO
You have to admit that lime chemistry and physiscs are impressive.

Wow grammar nazis.......I can't help it if phones have small keyboards....I guess it would work well with your dick
Brags about his education. Posts a 5th grade level post. Refuses to take responsibility.

I bet you are a Trump supporter.

Can the country be governed without the cooperation of the majority whites? Black whineing only goes so far.

The real punishment whites deliver is to leave blacks alone. Just confine them to whatever passes for a local Chicago and leave them alone. Except for building abortion clinics.

The good news is that you don't speak for white people .. just some white people .. the same some that getting its collective asses stomped in the upcoming election .. the same some who belong to an all white party that is being forced into oblivion .. the same some who didn't have the intelligence to figure out that Trump was intentionally destroying them .. the same some that has lost almost every social issue it cares about .. guns are next.

The future only gets worse for your some.

Educated 40 year old here......I bet I have a better job and know more about politics and history....shall we play?

There are very powerful special interest groups determined to prevent Trump from being elected

the US Media , war profiteers, warmongers, religious conservatives - the alliance will concoct any scam which frustrate Trumps efforts to be elected. It will fail.

You forgot the biggest reason ... DONALD TRUMP

He NEVER wanted to be president .. he's played you dummies for the morons you would absolutely have to be not to recognize it. :lol:

So , I should vote instead for a woman who is determined to abolish the 2A?

So , I should vote istead for a woman who is determined to grandstand for the War Party by starting WWIII?

Yes to both questions.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

By the way Dingle Berry

Warren Buffet supports Hillary because Hillary will return the favor

Warren Buffett’s Tax Baloney

Although far from legendary, Warren Buffett's cognitive dissonance, regarding taxes, is maddening. On the one hand, he celebrates the Sixteenth Amendment and brags about the billions of dollars Berkshire Hathaway pays in federal income taxes — after all, Buffett is self-described as Uncle Sam's "grateful nephew." Yet, on the other hand, he basically refuses to lend money to Uncle Sam for fear that the federal government will pay back the loans with cheaper dollars; which is, as Ron Paul describes, the inflation tax. Taxation is theft regardless if it is through the overt coercion of income taxes or through the stealth of inflation. Apparently, Warren Buffett approves of theft at gunpoint yet detests having his pocket picked. Go figure."

Educated 40 year old here......I bet I have a better job and know more about politics and history....shall we play?

There are very powerful special interest groups determined to prevent Trump from being elected

the US Media , war profiteers, warmongers, religious conservatives - the alliance will concoct any scam which frustrate Trumps efforts to be elected. It will fail.

He NEVER wanted to be president .. he's played you dummies for the morons you would absolutely have to be not to recognize it. :lol:

So , I should vote istead for a woman who is determined to grandstand for the War Party by starting WWIII?

I'm not suggesting who you should vote for brother. We all have to make compromises in this election.

But Donald Trump is destroying YOUR party. Vote for him if you choose.

Last edited:
Trump supporters should also include cream of the crop Rednecks ..

At a Trump rally, a Confederate flag goes up, and quickly comes down
And of course the flag owner blames the "dishonest media" like a good little dittohead. LOL. When in fact it was removed by trump's people.
The flag owner also believes the Civil War was about North v. South, not slavery. Dimwit.
What the fuck are you talking about asshole? I never said anything that even remotely comes close to your idiotic response.

By the way, how the fuck do you know what the flag owner was thinking, psychic powers? LOL.
He was interviewed by either CNN or Fox last night.
And I don't know what I said that would cause you to be so pissed off.

Trump supporters should also include cream of the crop Rednecks ..

At a Trump rally, a Confederate flag goes up, and quickly comes down

Well, the Liberal federal judges have never ruled that rednecks and ignorant white guys are too stupid and too backward to be able to produce a photo voter ID the way they have concluded the overall state of Blacks to be.
A really bad and desperate attempt at deflection, asshole.

Actually, it is to the point. You wish to trash uneducated whites and rednecks while I point out that your own Liberal federal judges have concluded Blacks as being so ignorant and backward that they must be exempt from having to provide a basic photo ID for the purpose of voting. How much longer will the Blacks be the most coddled and protected segment of our society? This is 2016 for Christ sake. We have gone through 35 years of Affirmative Action and have bussed our school kids all over the damn place and given Blacks preferential treatment everywhere and you idiots are still signing your names with an "X"?

I don't think VOR is gonna get your post. He's drinking, apparently.

I'm not suggesting who you should vote for brother. We all have to make compromises in this election.

But Donald Trump is destroying YOUR party. Vote for him if you choose.

Yo Bro'

I am NOT a republican - I am a Libertarian

But I am forced to vote for the lesser of evils

Killary will start WWIII in order to help Israel

Killary will disarm us by appointing judges who "believe" (wink, wink) that the right to bear arms is a NEW RIGHT.

Given this serious emergency , Trump is the best candidate.

Forum List

Back