Unemployment down to 3.9%

Boy, rough day for Democrats and their Fake Newsters. How they gonna spin this great news for America? Trump's on a roll. It's gotta sting. :)

US jobs report: Unemployment falls to 3.9%

Job growth accelerated in April, cutting the nation's jobless rate as U.S. employers added 164,000 jobs compared to the revised 135,000 in March.

While cold weather in March and April probably held back job growth, hiring is moderating as the labor market hits full employment.

The drop of two-tenths of a percentage point in the unemployment rate from 4.1 percent in March pushed it to a level last seen in December 2000.

For the April report, the unemployment rate came in at 3.9%, down from the prior month’s 4.1%, lower than expectations.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

More Trump winning, it's warmer today than it was 3 months ago, must be Trump's winning that did it.

Aww, Full Employment got ya down? CNN and NBC told ya the sky was fallin, huh? :rofl:

It's ridiculous. You people are so partisan that you can't see beyond your partisanship.

I can't even be bothered to tell you why you're wrong, because you don't care.

Sorry, CNN and NBC lied to you. The sky ain't fallin, kid. The country is now statistically at Full Employment. It's an incredible achievement. And yes, Trump should get some credit. Sorry bout that.

Sorry, I don't watch CNN and NBC....... So how could they have lied to me?

Trump should get some credit? Why? What has he done to deserve any credit exactly?

Boy, rough day for Democrats and their Fake Newsters. How they gonna spin this great news for America? Trump's on a roll. It's gotta sting. :)

Job growth accelerated in April, cutting the nation's jobless rate as U.S. employers added 164,000 jobs compared to the revised 135,000 in March.

While cold weather in March and April probably held back job growth, hiring is moderating as the labor market hits full employment.

The drop of two-tenths of a percentage point in the unemployment rate from 4.1 percent in March pushed it to a level last seen in December 2000.

For the April report, the unemployment rate came in at 3.9%, down from the prior month’s 4.1%, lower than expectations.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

More Trump winning, it's warmer today than it was 3 months ago, must be Trump's winning that did it.

Aww, Full Employment got ya down? CNN and NBC told ya the sky was fallin, huh? :rofl:

It's ridiculous. You people are so partisan that you can't see beyond your partisanship.

Sorry, CNN and NBC lied to you. The sky ain't fallin, kid. The country is now statistically at Full Employment. It's an incredible achievement. And yes, Trump should get some credit. Sorry bout that.

Trump should get some credit? Why? What has he done to deserve any credit exactly?
If you actually need that question answered for you then you are too stupid to exist.

If you actually need that question answered for you then you are too stupid to exist.

Ah, insults.

Usually insults come when people can't make their own arguments. Seems this is the case. Ironic huh?

Ah, insults.

Usually insults come when people can't make their own arguments. Seems this is the case. Ironic huh?
You are ugly and smell funny

Trump chose to include retirees, the handicapped, stay at home moms, high school students in condemning Obama’s employment numbers

Why not look at ALL unemployed

Unemployed means......NOT employed

172 million are not employed
You don't think there's any difference between not employed because you cannot find a job and not employed because you don't want/need a job or cannot work?
That is not the point, pingy, of course you are correct, but the point is Tramp and the lying scum Right did NOT accept that difference when Obama was president, so we are simply applying the same standard they used for Obama to Tramp.

JAN. 11, 2017 press conference
TRUMP: There will be a major border tax on these companies that are leaving and getting away with murder. And if our politicians had what it takes, they would have done this years ago. And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number.

So...everyone on the Right is a lying scum to you?

Pathetic.

Not everyone on the Right OR the Left is a 'lying scum.'

What an incredibly ignorant thing for you to say.
Actually it is intelligence guided by experience.

You cannot possibly know everyone on the Right.

So then you cannot accurately state that everyone on the Right is a 'lying scum'.
I only argue until i know for sure, they have nothing but fallacy.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the “Biggest Hoaxes in Politics”
so is our current regime of unemployment compensation.

under our form of Capitalism; the rich get bailouts and get to keep their multimillion dollar bonuses while on means tested corporate welfare.

the poor, get denied and disparaged, equal protection of the law regarding the concept of employment at will. allegedly, because they are not "worth it" under our form of Capitalism.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Uh huh, Full Employment isn't good enough for y'all hateful wingnuts. I wonder if your Hussein had achieved that, would you have reacted this way? Would you have refused to give him credit? Think on that some, and get back to us.

Uh huh, Full Employment isn't good enough for y'all hateful wingnuts. I wonder if your Hussein had achieved that, would you have reacted this way? Would you have refused to give him credit? Think on that some, and get back to us.

You seriously have no fucking clue what I'm talking about, do you?

You're looking to fight what you THINK I'm saying without actually reading what I am saying.

You know, your posts are usually complete crap. So I really don't even care whether you know what I'm talking about. I'm certainly not going to explain it so you can continue to ignore it and then go off arguing against what you're comfortable arguing, which is clearly not what I wrote.

You're looking to fight what you THINK I'm saying without actually reading what I am saying.

You know, your posts are usually complete crap. So I really don't even care whether you know what I'm talking about. I'm certainly not going to explain it so you can continue to ignore it and then go off arguing against what you're comfortable arguing, which is clearly not what I wrote.

Well, you obviously didn't take any time to think on it. You just responded in your usual hysterical Dem Snowflake way. Try thinking about what i asked you, and then try being honest.

right wing propaganda. only in right wing fantasy, is "full employment" a metric to help capitalists' bottom line not ensure full employment of capital resources in our Republic.

the rich can get bailouts and keep their multimillion dollar bonuses while on means tested corporate welfare; and, still whine about the poor and their social welfare benefits.

full employment should mean, anyone ready, able, and willing to get a job, should be able to get one. Not homelessness, especially in "right to Work" States.

right wing propaganda. only in right wing fantasy, is "full employment" a metric to help capitalists' bottom line not ensure full employment of capital resources in our Republic.

the rich can get bailouts and keep their multimillion dollar bonuses while on means tested corporate welfare; and, still whine about the poor and their social welfare benefits.

full employment should mean, anyone ready, able, and willing to get a job, should be able to get one. Not homelessness, especially in "right to Work" States.

So you wouldn't have given your Hussein any credit if he achieved Full Employment? Sorry, but i just don't believe you.

So you wouldn't have given your Hussein any credit if he achieved Full Employment? Sorry, but i just don't believe you.
nope; too busy bailing out the rich. i had hoped for more action on equality, to help bailout the poor.

Well, you obviously didn't take any time to think on it. You just responded in your usual hysterical Dem Snowflake way. Try thinking about what i asked you, and then try being honest.

Only I'm not a Dem

Oh, don't let reality hit you on the way out.

To be honest, nothing you've ever said is worth reading. So. Bye. Ignore list so I can use that time better, like by having more time to pick my ass or something.

Forum List

Back