Unemployment down to 3.9%

the clowns in the obozo admin made up the BS about a recession to cover up obozo's terrible economic policies. It was a temporary market correction, nothing more. the run up to 1929 was a recession, 2008 was not even close.
You've gotta be kidding me. Are you being serious, or are you goofing around and I just walked into the middle of it?

call it a recession is it makes you feel good. I really don't give a shit what you call it. 08 was a great time to be in the market and I made a lot of money during your "recession", so did anyone with a 401K or any kind of investment portfolio.
Okay, well, I don't even know what to say to that, so I'll just leave it be.

good decision, since to continue would make you look dumb and/or uninformed.

You must be using an eccentric definition of 'recession' or something. A lot of contrarians made money, sure but that is the beauty of the market

The fact is that tens of billions of USD was wiped out in the market's collapse and retirement plans, pensions and 401ks across the country were seriously hurt (recovering best if they stayed in the market and came back with it).

...there was no recession in 2008. they lied to you.
Huh?
the clowns in the obozo admin made up the BS about a recession to cover up obozo's terrible economic policies. It was a temporary market correction, nothing more. the run up to 1929 was a recession, 2008 was not even close.
You've gotta be kidding me. Are you being serious, or are you goofing around and I just walked into the middle of it?

call it a recession is it makes you feel good. I really don't give a shit what you call it. 08 was a great time to be in the market and I made a lot of money during your "recession", so did anyone with a 401K or any kind of investment portfolio.
shenanigans.jpg

You must be using an eccentric definition of 'recession' or something. A lot of contrarians made money, sure but that is the beauty of the market

The fact is that tens of billions of USD was wiped out in the market's collapse and retirement plans, pensions and 401ks across the country were seriously hurt (recovering best if they stayed in the market and came back with it).
This is the kind of thing I find truly disturbing. This is alternate universe, alternate reality kind of stuff.

Well, it's certainly tempting, especially since it's my profession. But I'm sure you know this stuff inside and out, far more than someone who is neck deep in it.

I'll be sure to use you as a professional resource in the future. And Alex Jones, he really seems to have stuff dialed in, too.

I feel sorry for your clients if you are a financial planner or consultant or broker. Call it a recession if you want. for me and millions of other americans it wasn't. that's all I am going to say.

Well, it's certainly tempting, especially since it's my profession. But I'm sure you know this stuff inside and out, far more than someone who is neck deep in it.

I'll be sure to use you as a professional resource in the future. And Alex Jones, he really seems to have stuff dialed in, too.

I feel sorry for your clients if you are a financial planner or consultant or broker. Call it a recession if you want. for me and millions of other americans it wasn't. that's all I am going to say.
Great. I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that.

This is the kind of thing I find truly disturbing. This is alternate universe, alternate reality kind of stuff.

the market goes up and down, it is never a guaranteed investment. Its legal gambling, some win, some lose. nothing alternate about it, just reality. No one is owed a guaranteed return, or any return at all. What you get is based on your decisions, nothing is guaranteed, that's the fallacy of all liberal ideology, you think someone owes you something, they don't.

Great. I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that.

I believe it because its true and I lived it.

What has Trump done that Obama had not already accomplished?[/QUOTE]

Only an Obama fanboy would argue, just as a fire is going out, that the whole forest is about to burn down.:abgg2q.jpg:

The problem now is not employment but inflation and low wages....Housing is becoming expensive in the nation.
It's good we agree that employment is now better than ever after such a long time. As for incomes and housing, we always need to look at the facts before we decide; maybe while I get the facts on incomes you can research housing costs.

Total employee compensation (wages + benifits) are now soaring after almost a decade of decline in buying power:
eplycomp2018.png

Let me know what you find out about home sales.

The problem now is not employment but inflation and low wages....Housing is becoming expensive in the nation.
It's good we agree that employment is now better than ever after such a long time. As for incomes and housing, we always need to look at the facts before we decide; maybe while I get the facts on incomes you can research housing costs.

Total employee compensation (wages + benifits) are now soaring after almost a decade of decline in buying power:
eplycomp2018.png

Let me know what you find out about home sales.
Done already did in earlier post..

Boy, rough day for Democrats and their Fake Newsters. How they gonna spin this great news for America? Trump's on a roll. It's gotta sting. :)

Except Trump aint responsible, Pres. Obama is. Trump still hasn't accomplished anything, other than making billionaires richer. He relies on poor, dumb rubes like yourself to keep these billionaires richer than they've ever been

That what CNN and NBC told ya? They lie. Movin on...

You wouldn't understand the truth if it slapped you across the face. Every educated person knows that Trump supporters are the least educated and most misinformed people in this country, and perhaps in any westernized democracy anywhere in the world.

Movin' on….

:206:

Boy, rough day for Democrats and their Fake Newsters. How they gonna spin this great news for America? Trump's on a roll. It's gotta sting. :)

US jobs report: Unemployment falls to 3.9%

Job growth accelerated in April, cutting the nation's jobless rate as U.S. employers added 164,000 jobs compared to the revised 135,000 in March.

While cold weather in March and April probably held back job growth, hiring is moderating as the labor market hits full employment.

The drop of two-tenths of a percentage point in the unemployment rate from 4.1 percent in March pushed it to a level last seen in December 2000.

For the April report, the unemployment rate came in at 3.9%, down from the prior month’s 4.1%, lower than expectations.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

More Trump winning, it's warmer today than it was 3 months ago, must be Trump's winning that did it.

Aww, Full Employment got ya down? CNN and NBC told ya the sky was fallin, huh? :rofl:

It's ridiculous. You people are so partisan that you can't see beyond your partisanship.

I can't even be bothered to tell you why you're wrong, because you don't care.

Sorry, CNN and NBC lied to you. The sky ain't fallin, kid. The country is now statistically at Full Employment. It's an incredible achievement. And yes, Trump should get some credit. Sorry bout that.

Job growth accelerated in April, cutting the nation's jobless rate as U.S. employers added 164,000 jobs compared to the revised 135,000 in March.

While cold weather in March and April probably held back job growth, hiring is moderating as the labor market hits full employment.

The drop of two-tenths of a percentage point in the unemployment rate from 4.1 percent in March pushed it to a level last seen in December 2000.

For the April report, the unemployment rate came in at 3.9%, down from the prior month’s 4.1%, lower than expectations.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

More Trump winning, it's warmer today than it was 3 months ago, must be Trump's winning that did it.

I thought getting warmer was a 'bad thing' to y'all wingnuts. Boy, y'all can't seem to get your Talking Points straight. Trump's really gotten into your pea brains. I love it. :21:

Fucking hell, do you need a brain transplant or something?

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Aww, Full Employment got ya down? CNN and NBC told ya the sky was fallin, huh? :rofl:

It's ridiculous. You people are so partisan that you can't see beyond your partisanship.

Sorry, CNN and NBC lied to you. The sky ain't fallin, kid. The country is now statistically at Full Employment. It's an incredible achievement. And yes, Trump should get some credit. Sorry bout that.

Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the “Biggest Hoaxes in Politics”

Liberals are so desperate now they're counting babies.
Trump chose to include retirees, the handicapped, stay at home moms, high school students in condemning Obama’s employment numbers

Why not look at ALL unemployed

Unemployed means......NOT employed

172 million are not employed
You don't think there's any difference between not employed because you cannot find a job and not employed because you don't want/need a job or cannot work?
That is not the point, pingy, of course you are correct, but the point is Tramp and the lying scum Right did NOT accept that difference when Obama was president, so we are simply applying the same standard they used for Obama to Tramp.

JAN. 11, 2017 press conference
TRUMP: There will be a major border tax on these companies that are leaving and getting away with murder. And if our politicians had what it takes, they would have done this years ago. And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number.

So...everyone on the Right is a lying scum to you?

Pathetic.

Not everyone on the Right OR the Left is a 'lying scum.'

What an incredibly ignorant thing for you to say.
Actually it is intelligence guided by experience.

You cannot possibly know everyone on the Right.

So then you cannot accurately state that everyone on the Right is a 'lying scum'.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

LOL...your boy (rightly) calls the U-3 a hoax.

You are the one who is dismissing your boy's own (right) words.

And why would I be crying...I am neither Dem nor Rep? I was calling the U-3 a joke when Obama was in office.

The fact that I post facts and you have nothing of substance in reply speaks volumes.

Forum List

Back