Unemployment down to 3.9%

Holy shit, the leftist butthurt. Just can't take winning under any circumstance.

Yes, I can see when Obama begun...

united-states-labor-force-participation-rate.png

Since Trump seems like a small uptick.
You gotta just love the abject STUPIDITY required to be a Tramp supporter!!!

When Obama left the LFPR was 62.9% it is 62.8% now under Tramp and to the lying scum Right that is a "small UPTICK." :cuckoo:
For some odd reason, these folks seem to think Trump started with a high UE rate..

it was higher than it is today, that's the point, doofus
It was higher when Oblama took office, but it wasn't for Boosh II..It's called a business cycle and presidents don't have much to do to influence them, they just happen..The gains during Trump are still small, wait and they will grow, and try not to crow like some drunk fan at a football show.

get real, Trump's policies are working and you libs cant stand it. That's what this is all about. Trump is doing the JOB of president that Obama, Clinton, and both Bushes could not do. BTW, crooked Hillary LOST and will never be anything but a corrupt losing bitch.
Then you will say in the same breath that Bush wasn't the cause of the last recession.

The problem now is not employment but inflation and low wages....Housing is becoming expensive in the nation.

more BS, due to the reduced corporate tax rate employees have been given raises and bonuses, new jobs are being created as companies expand. Its working. Deal with reality for once and stop the dem/lib talking point parroting.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics said that manufacturers added 24,000 workers in April, extending the 22,000 gain seen in March. It was the seventh consecutive month with robust growth in hiring in the sector, averaging 26,571 per month over that time frame.
BLS says GOVERNMENT jobs INCREASED by 265,000 in April, from 20,957,000 to 21,222,000. All of a sudden the lying scum Right doesn't care about growing the government.

military jobs are government jobs, idiot.
Ed was citing the Current Employment Statistics, which does not include the military, or employees of the CIA, DIA, NGA, or NSA.

but it does include civilian jobs working on military projects-------------sooooooooooooo when military spending goes up, civilian jobs are created. Good civilian jobs with good pay and good benefits.
Times were better in the 1990's under Clinton.

When Obama left the LFPR was 62.9% it is 62.8% now under Tramp and to the lying scum Right that is a "small UPTICK." :cuckoo:
For some odd reason, these folks seem to think Trump started with a high UE rate..

It was higher when Oblama took office, but it wasn't for Boosh II..It's called a business cycle and presidents don't have much to do to influence them, they just happen..The gains during Trump are still small, wait and they will grow, and try not to crow like some drunk fan at a football show.

get real, Trump's policies are working and you libs cant stand it. That's what this is all about. Trump is doing the JOB of president that Obama, Clinton, and both Bushes could not do. BTW, crooked Hillary LOST and will never be anything but a corrupt losing bitch.
Then you will say in the same breath that Bush wasn't the cause of the last recession.

there was no recession in 2008. they lied to you.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics said that manufacturers added 24,000 workers in April, extending the 22,000 gain seen in March. It was the seventh consecutive month with robust growth in hiring in the sector, averaging 26,571 per month over that time frame.
BLS says GOVERNMENT jobs INCREASED by 265,000 in April, from 20,957,000 to 21,222,000. All of a sudden the lying scum Right doesn't care about growing the government.

military jobs are government jobs, idiot.
Ed was citing the Current Employment Statistics, which does not include the military, or employees of the CIA, DIA, NGA, or NSA.

but it does include civilian jobs working on military projects-------------sooooooooooooo when military spending goes up, civilian jobs are created. Good civilian jobs with good pay and good benefits.
Times were better in the 1990's under Clinton.

yeah right, when young kids were asking their moms what a blowjob was.

...there was no recession in 2008. they lied to you.
Huh?
the clowns in the obozo admin made up the BS about a recession to cover up obozo's terrible economic policies. It was a temporary market correction, nothing more. the run up to 1929 was a recession, 2008 was not even close.
You've gotta be kidding me. Are you being serious, or are you goofing around and I just walked into the middle of it?

The problem now is not employment but inflation and low wages....Housing is becoming expensive in the nation.

more BS, due to the reduced corporate tax rate employees have been given raises and bonuses, new jobs are being created as companies expand. Its working. Deal with reality for once and stop the dem/lib talking point parroting.
National home prices have climbed for 23 consecutive months. From January through October 2017 the Case-Shiller U.S. National Home Price Index increased 5.92%, on track for the biggest gains since 2013 when the market was finally recovering from the bust. The hottest markets last year were western cities like Seattle and Las Vegas where closing prices rose 12.7% and 10.2% respectively. Experts say prices will continue their march higher in 2018, but the rate of increases will slow. “Underlying the rising prices for both new and existing homes are low interest rates, low unemployment and continuing economic growth. Some of these favorable factors may shift in 2018,” noted David Blitzer, head of the Index Committee at S&P in the most recent release of the monthly reading.
Housing Outlook 2018: 6 Predictions From The Experts

Holy shit, the leftist butthurt. Just can't take winning under any circumstance.

Yes, I can see when Obama begun...

united-states-labor-force-participation-rate.png

Since Trump seems like a small uptick.

What has Trump done that Obama had not already accomplished?

Huh?

the clowns in the obozo admin made up the BS about a recession to cover up obozo's terrible economic policies. It was a temporary market correction, nothing more. the run up to 1929 was a recession, 2008 was not even close.
You mean those 700,000 people losing jobs during the Great Bush Recession were being lied to?

Huh?
You've gotta be kidding me. Are you being serious, or are you goofing around and I just walked into the middle of it?
He makes you look sane...

Huh?

call it a recession is it makes you feel good. I really don't give a shit what you call it. 08 was a great time to be in the market and I made a lot of money during your "recession", so did anyone with a 401K or any kind of investment portfolio.

National home prices have climbed for 23 consecutive months. From January through October 2017 the Case-Shiller U.S. National Home Price Index increased 5.92%, on track for the biggest gains since 2013 when the market was finally recovering from the bust. The hottest markets last year were western cities like Seattle and Las Vegas where closing prices rose 12.7% and 10.2% respectively. Experts say prices will continue their march higher in 2018, but the rate of increases will slow. “Underlying the rising prices for both new and existing homes are low interest rates, low unemployment and continuing economic growth. Some of these favorable factors may shift in 2018,” noted David Blitzer, head of the Index Committee at S&P in the most recent release of the monthly reading.
Housing Outlook 2018: 6 Predictions From The Experts

In a booming economy housing becomes a seller's market, and yes prices go up. Econ 101, dude.

Huh?

call it a recession is it makes you feel good. I really don't give a shit what you call it. 08 was a great time to be in the market and I made a lot of money during your "recession", so did anyone with a 401K or any kind of investment portfolio.
Okay, well, I don't even know what to say to that, so I'll just leave it be.

Huh?

good decision, since to continue would make you look dumb and/or uninformed.

good decision, since to continue would make you look dumb and/or uninformed.
Well, it's certainly tempting, especially since it's my profession. But I'm sure you know this stuff inside and out, far more than someone who is neck deep in it.

I'll be sure to use you as a professional resource in the future. And Alex Jones, he really seems to have stuff dialed in, too.

Forum List

Back