Unemployment rate drops to 7.4%

How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?

Government Mooching pays better than real work.. Government employees work 20 years & retire for 40 years. We have to pay them 3 times for work we already paid them to do. Ask Detroit how that worked for them.

Then these thugs make more in food stamps than many people make working.
tumblr_ls7l8qN3gS1qhfzxo.jpg
food_stamp_reciept1.jpg

You did not answer the question.

Interesting receipts, by the way. If they are genuine, what do you suppose is going on? Can you think of any explaination that does not involve fraud?

How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?

Government Mooching pays better than real work.. Government employees work 20 years & retire for 40 years. We have to pay them 3 times for work we already paid them to do. Ask Detroit how that worked for them.

food_stamp_reciept1.jpg

What... The... Fuck....

food_stamp_reciept1.jpg

Here is a bunch.
[youtube]Z5tqH7UrzOw[/youtube]

food_stamp_reciept1.jpg

What... The... Fuck....

As I have theorized, there are likely quite a few government employees who have rigged the EBT system for themselves, family, and friends so that they have "limitless" accounts.

food_stamp_reciept1.jpg

What... The... Fuck....

As I have theorized, there are likely quite a few government employees who have rigged the EBT system for themselves, family, and friends so that they have "limitless" accounts.

Quite a few government employees, huh? Where did you pull that theory from?

Can you think of a legitimate reason why such a balance could be accumulated in an EBT account?

food_stamp_reciept1.jpg

Here is a bunch.

Is your answer "a bunch"?

Sorry...not specific enough.

food_stamp_reciept1.jpg

What... The... Fuck....

I want an EBT now too! :(

[ame=http://youtu.be/o64Fz-KW1Dk]MY EBT (NOW ON iTUNES) - By @MrEBT & @CaptnHook_Maine - YouTube[/ame]

What... The... Fuck....

Can you think of a legitimate reason why such a balance could be accumulated in an EBT account?

I can think of a plausible reason: fraud & embezzlement.

Well run businesses have controls and audit procedures to make sure that employees don't abuse access to accounts. The government is Not Well Run, and I suspect it would be incredibly easy to set up an EBT account so that it is funded for a very high amount, or is set up to be limitless. Government bureaucrats who think nothing of blowing $Millions on boondoggle conferences would have no qualms about giving themselves a "perk" of free groceries via an EBT card.

food_stamp_reciept1.jpg

Here is a bunch.

I can think of a plausible reason: fraud & embezzlement.

Well run businesses have controls and audit procedures to make sure that employees don't abuse access to accounts. The government is Not Well Run, and I suspect it would be incredibly easy to set up an EBT account so that it is funded for a very high amount, or is set up to be limitless. Government bureaucrats who think nothing of blowing $Millions on boondoggle conferences would have no qualms about giving themselves a "perk" of free groceries via an EBT card.

Can you think of any reasons that do not involve fraud or embezzlement?

Go ahead. Stretch the boundaries of your mind.

What... The... Fuck....

the same place the Chief counsel for the IRS did....Cincinnati...:eusa_whistle:

Loneloser:

That's not what you asked me. I responded with a plausible reason.

So please resume shoving your head back up your ass.

food_stamp_reciept1.jpg

What... The... Fuck....

You may be right about the rigged EBT system. Government is full of corruption regardless of party. I am all for feeding the poor especially when only 58% US citizens have a job & most of those are crappy part time ones. Many run out of money by the end of the month. I am fine with increasing SNAP to those people. But then there are able bodied people on every government program that refuse to work. If we give them food & a phone, we should be able to call them when we need them to work. If they refuse the work & are not gainfully employed, take their phone away.

Bill Simon, CEO of Wal-Mart's U.S. business on conference call to Goldman Sachs.
"you need not go further than one of our stores on midnight at the end of the month. And it’s real interesting to watch, about 11 p.m., customers start to come in and shop, fill their grocery basket with basic items, baby formula, milk, bread, eggs,and continue to shop and mill about the store until midnight, when electronic — government electronic benefits cards get activated and then the checkout starts and occurs. And our sales for those first few hours on the first of the month are substantially and significantly higher.

“And if you really think about it, the only reason somebody gets out in the middle of the night and buys baby formula is that they need it, and they’ve been waiting for it. Otherwise, we are open 24 hours — come at 5 a.m., come at 7 a.m., come at 10 a.m. But if you are there at midnight, you are there for a reason.”

Last edited:
Loneloser:

That's not what you asked me. I responded with a plausible reason.

So please resume shoving your head back up your ass.

I asked for a LEGITIMATE reason.....meaning one that is legitimate. You do know what that word means, don't you?

There may very well be a case where no fraud is committed and an EBT balance gets high. Can you think of what that could be? Or, are you unable to reason at all and therefore pretend not to understand the question?

How odd that so many nutters are fucking jealous of our nation's poor.

how not odd that you now decided this is the time to make an emotional, and frankly dumb statement...

I was responding to a post. Eat shit. Did you see the reply to my. Dumb statement? Not so dumb after all, huh? Being jealous of people who need EBT cards is a fucking disease.

how not odd that you now decided this is the time to make an emotional, and frankly dumb statement...

What... The... Fuck....

You may be right about the rigged EBT system. Government is full of corruption regardless of party. I am all for feeding the poor especially when only 58% US citizens have a job & most of those are crappy part time ones. Many run out of money by the end of the month. I am fine with increasing SNAP to those people. But then there are able bodied people on every government program that refuse to work. If we give them food & a phone, we should be able to call them when we need them to work. If they refuse the work & are not gainfully employed, take their phone away.

Bill Simon, CEO of Wal-Mart's U.S. business on conference call to Goldman Sachs.
"you need not go further than one of our stores on midnight at the end of the month. And it’s real interesting to watch, about 11 p.m., customers start to come in and shop, fill their grocery basket with basic items, baby formula, milk, bread, eggs,and continue to shop and mill about the store until midnight, when electronic — government electronic benefits cards get activated and then the checkout starts and occurs. And our sales for those first few hours on the first of the month are substantially and significantly higher.

“And if you really think about it, the only reason somebody gets out in the middle of the night and buys baby formula is that they need it, and they’ve been waiting for it. Otherwise, we are open 24 hours — come at 5 a.m., come at 7 a.m., come at 10 a.m. But if you are there at midnight, you are there for a reason.”

Yes. There are some. And EVERYONE wants to bring them to justice. But......how many are there?

It is weird that "Conservatives" think that they are in front of liberals when it comes to cracking down on fraud and abuse. They are not.

I was responding to a post. Eat shit. Did you see the reply to my. Dumb statement? Not so dumb after all, huh? Being jealous of people who need EBT cards is a fucking disease.

so sarcasm works for you but not anyone else? and theres no shit left you've bought it all with your EBT...

Forum List

Back