Unemployment up to 4.3% “unexpectedly”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Opps, must be President Trump’s fault somehow?

I thought “Bidenomics” was working just great?

Markets taking a dump:

Plus they are still lying about “job creation” numbers. In reality, Americans are losing jobs by the millions while all the “job creation” is going to foreign born aliens.

IMG_6767.jpeg

Trump blamed Obama for 4 years.

STFU.

Markets taking a dump:

Plus they are still lying about “job creation” numbers. In reality, Americans are losing jobs by the millions while all the “job creation” is going to foreign born aliens.

View attachment 988975

Unexpectedly? They've revised every report this year from the rose-colored glasses reports that the democrats touted. Every report has been a lie and revised to reality when no one is paying attention.

Markets taking a dump:

View attachment 988975

its been a lag but consumers are having to cut back and it was just a matter of time before it started effecting the job market .. its just common sense .. higher prices = less consumption .. less consumption = less demand .. less demand = less production .. less production = less jobs .. its taken a while but it may be starting to materialize as a weakening economy ..

its been a lag but consumers are having to cut back and it was just a matter of time before it started effecting the job market .. its just common sense .. higher prices = less consumption .. less consumption = less demand .. less demand = less production .. less production = less jobs .. its taken a while but it may be starting to materialize as a weakening economy ..

Interest rates are killing it

Forum List

Back