Unemployment went from 8.1 to 8.2

1st link shows lower participation in the work force
2nd link shows revised figures from TDM's charts

and you want a link to net job loss??
Graph: Total nonfarm payroll employment (seasonally adjusted)

Obamalama has a net job loss...
'Saved jobs' is pure unsubstantiated bullshit and it has been shown to be so time and time again

You're just another in the long line of hyper-partisan idiot trolls

What a lying piece of shit you are. Economists and executives said GM would have been forced into chapter 13 if the feds didn't give them a helping hand.

Stoopid idiot, they still filed Chapter 11 and screwed the very people that invested in their company. But hey the Unions got what they wanted all at the expense of the taxpayer, they didn't loose a dime.

You're quite a fucking moron. The alternative was filing Chapter 13, which would have put tens of thousands more out of work, fucked our strategic interest. You really are a very stupid person.

Idiot, your link doesn't support your point about job creation. You really are dumber than shit.

It still doesn't support your claim about job growth. Hint, you simpleton, it's not a BLS stat.

What a lying piece of shit you are. Economists and executives said GM would have been forced into chapter 13 if the feds didn't give them a helping hand.

Stoopid idiot, they still filed Chapter 11 and screwed the very people that invested in their company. But hey the Unions got what they wanted all at the expense of the taxpayer, they didn't loose a dime.

You're quite a fucking moron. The alternative was filing Chapter 13, which would have put tens of thousands more out of work, fucked our strategic interest. You really are a very stupid person.

What part of business CANNOT file for Chapter 13 didn't you understand?

They are steered toward Chapter 11.

Idiot, your link doesn't support your point about job creation. You really are dumber than shit.

It still doesn't support your claim about job growth. Hint, you simpleton, it's not a BLS stat.

Hint: The number when he took office is higher than the current number

He has a NET LOSS OF JOBS
The % of people in the workforce is down
The number of people who stopped looking for work is up
Unemployment is up

you sir, are a lying sack of shit.. and the world would be better off if you stepped in front of a speeding locomotive

Total complete idiot............businesses do not file chapter 13........You're wrong, Diamond Dave is right. How did you get so blessed stupid??

According to Chapter 13 requirements under the bankruptcy code, a debtor must meet the following criteria to qualify:

You Are Not a Business Entity

Only individuals and those filing jointly as husband and wife can file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy. For instance, businesses that are corporations and limited liability companies (LLC) are ineligible for Chapter 13 and must instead file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. While a business owner may not file in the name of the business, if ownership is as a sole proprietor or with a partner, the debtor can file in their name for the debts they are personally liable for. Stockbrokers and commodity brokers, however, are ineligible for Chapter 13.

Who Can File for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy? - FindLaw

And Unemployment is still 8.2%...............Ducky Tucky better get hold of himself before he completely melts down. :lol:

Last edited:
Although I like Obama as a person, he isn't worth a shit as a president.

Hell, LBJ did better.

What on earth about him is likable?

The choom gang? :420: :smoke:

Obama probably is an aimiable guy...he has NO business being president.

I seriously do not think I would like hanging out with him... and I like to choom every once in a while too :eusa_eh:

I know folks like him in my daily life and I avoid them... disingenuous as they come.

This pic says it all for me:

3d2b51c04df83b0f110f6a706700b3dd.jpg

Not a fan of Clinton, but I'd love to hang with him for a day... seems cool enough. My dislike is non political as far as just "liking" them.

Last edited:
Obama creates more than four million new jobs and saves countless more existing jobs and gets no credit. Rs filibuster and obstruct jobs bills and get no blame. They could pass the highway bill and we'd have three million jobs but they refuse to invest in their own country.

This is the first time in our history that we've expected our president to magically bypass the congress on every issue.

I think it might also be the first time we have seen an entire political party sabotage our country, work for economical collapse AND have our citizens cheer a recession.

Reading the posts here, reading so-called Americans hoping for the failure of their country makes me very ashamed. You're the very same people who have cheered Mitts investing ing foreign banks and foreign companies. You've cheered his destroying of American companies and firing people. You've cheered his almost daily lies. And, you've said you plan to vote for him so he can destroy more. And, apparently, you feel no shame in wanting your own country to fail.

where are those 4 million jobs?.....the biggest economy in the country is at 11% unemployment....

If you look at the total number of employed persons in the US, it's pretty close today to what it was when BO took office. To be sure, when he came in we were losing jobs in tremendous numbers, which isn't his fault IMHO. But his policies have not led to the economic turnaround that we usually get out of recessions since WWII, and his stimulus bill didn't lower the UE rate down to 6%, which is I beleive what it was supposed to be by now. Granted, this was the worst since the 1930s, but still the recovery has been next to non-existent.

So, the number of jobs hasn't gone up much at all, certainly not by 4 million. Obama must be counting the number of new jobs creating but not the number of jobs lost. Not very honest IMHO. Seems like if we've got about 133 million employed people now, which is about the same as in Jan 2009, isn't it a bit disingenuous to claim 4 million new jobs?

I seriously do not think I would like hanging out with him... and I like to choom every once in a while too :eusa_eh:

I know folks like him in my daily life and I avoid them... disingenuous as they come.

Not a fan of Clinton, but I'd love to hang with him for a day... seems cool enough.

Indeed. And I too steer clear of the same. ;)

Someone said earlier that we could look to the Fed for more 'easing.' Here that is:

Fed will act in wake of job report: BBVA

Fed will act in wake of jobs report: BBVA’s Karp
June 1, 2012, 1:31 PM

The Federal Reserve is likely to decide to ease again at the next meeting in June in the wake of the weak job report, said Nathaniel Karp, chief economist at BBVA Compass. “They have to do something. They have to show their face,” Karp said in an interview.

With Congress seemingly in no position to react to the weaker outlook, “the Fed is the only man standing,” he said.

Karp said Fed officials would likely extend its $400 billion Operation Twist plan that was set to expire at the end of June.

Under the Twist plan, the Fed is swapping short-term debt on its balance sheet for longer-term securities.

Karp said extending Twist would ease the economy’s ills but is not a cure for the disease. But the majority on the Federal Open Market Committee is not ready for another large scale asset purchase plan, he said...

Someone said earlier that we could look to the Fed for more 'easing.' Here that is:

Fed will act in wake of job report: BBVA

Fed will act in wake of jobs report: BBVA’s Karp
June 1, 2012, 1:31 PM

The Federal Reserve is likely to decide to ease again at the next meeting in June in the wake of the weak job report, said Nathaniel Karp, chief economist at BBVA Compass. “They have to do something. They have to show their face,” Karp said in an interview.

With Congress seemingly in no position to react to the weaker outlook, “the Fed is the only man standing,” he said.

Karp said Fed officials would likely extend its $400 billion Operation Twist plan that was set to expire at the end of June.

Under the Twist plan, the Fed is swapping short-term debt on its balance sheet for longer-term securities.

Karp said extending Twist would ease the economy’s ills but is not a cure for the disease. But the majority on the Federal Open Market Committee is not ready for another large scale asset purchase plan, he said...

The Cure is reigning in spending what we don't have...and CUTS/Consolodation of Government. Regulation eased, TAX Reform.

Remember how unemployment fell, it was picking up. The economy was improving.

obama lied.

Job Growth Slows - WSJ.com

The U.S. added a paltry 69,000 jobs in May, the lowest total in a year. April brought only 77,000 new jobs, far lower than initially reported. The jobless rate climbed for the first time since last summer, to 8.2%. And the manufacturing sector, a previous source of strength, is slowing.

Not a fan of Clinton, but I'd love to hang with him for a day... seems cool enough. My dislike is non political as far as just "liking" them.

I think I could have a beer with the guy and watch a ballgame.. as long as nobody talked politics

More numbers, not good:

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)
-DJI

12,140.02 Down 253.43(2.04%) 1:55PM EDT

Forum List

Back