Unemployment went from 8.1 to 8.2

The House has sent 39 employment related bills to the Senate, which the Senate has not taken up. Looks like the Democrats are mucking up the economy again.

ALL for the purpose to blame Republicans. Just watch. Dingy Harry needs to lose his control of the Senate.

Why do democrats support people like this?

They long ago ceased being DEMOCRATS...but took up the cause of Marxism/Statism.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
ALL for the purpose to blame Republicans. Just watch. Dingy Harry needs to lose his control of the Senate.

They long ago ceased being DEMOCRATS...but took up the cause of Marxism/Statism.

This is true. The modern Democratic Party bears no resemblance of any kind to the party of FDR, Truman, or Kennedy. There was a time I was proud to be a Democrat. I didn't leave them. They left me.

These days their only purpose for being seems to be enriching those in leadership by keeping the freebies flowing to roughly half the country now. When all sense of personal responsibility, integrity, initiative, and innovation is put on the back burner in order to qualify for the plantation, there won't be much fuel for a healthy recovery.

Truth Dean is not very well liked by many on this board.....yet his rep seems to get a little bigger each time i see him..........and there are Mods here i know dont care for the guy.....so why only you?

Don't let her derail thread, please! It's what she does, but we don't have to allow it.

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bikini-graph-January-2012.jpg

facts are not your friend

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
U.S. job growth stumbles, raising pressure on Fed

Last edited:

This is true. The modern Democratic Party bears no resemblance of any kind to the party of FDR, Truman, or Kennedy. There was a time I was proud to be a Democrat. I didn't leave them. They left me.

These days their only purpose for being seems to be enriching those in leadership by keeping the freebies flowing to roughly half the country now. When all sense of personal responsibility, integrity, initiative, and innovation is put on the back burner in order to qualify for the plantation, there won't be much fuel for a healthy recovery.

Control over the masses. Short and sweet. ;)

Obama creates more than four million new jobs and saves countless more existing jobs and gets no credit. Rs filibuster and obstruct jobs bills and get no blame. They could pass the highway bill and we'd have three million jobs but they refuse to invest in their own country.

This is the first time in our history that we've expected our president to magically bypass the congress on every issue.

I think it might also be the first time we have seen an entire political party sabotage our country, work for economical collapse AND have our citizens cheer a recession.

Reading the posts here, reading so-called Americans hoping for the failure of their country makes me very ashamed. You're the very same people who have cheered Mitts investing ing foreign banks and foreign companies. You've cheered his destroying of American companies and firing people. You've cheered his almost daily lies. And, you've said you plan to vote for him so he can destroy more. And, apparently, you feel no shame in wanting your own country to fail.

Obamalama has a net job loss...
'Saved jobs' is pure unsubstantiated bullshit and it has been shown to be so time and time again

You're just another in the long line of hyper-partisan idiot trolls

What a lying piece of shit you are. Economists and executives said GM would have been forced into chapter 13 if the feds didn't give them a helping hand.

Well you seem to support corporate/Madison Ave control over the masses. Yeah, that's a great check and balance, moron.

Obama creates more than four million new jobs and saves countless more existing jobs and gets no credit. Rs filibuster and obstruct jobs bills and get no blame. They could pass the highway bill and we'd have three million jobs but they refuse to invest in their own country.

This is the first time in our history that we've expected our president to magically bypass the congress on every issue.

I think it might also be the first time we have seen an entire political party sabotage our country, work for economical collapse AND have our citizens cheer a recession.

Reading the posts here, reading so-called Americans hoping for the failure of their country makes me very ashamed. You're the very same people who have cheered Mitts investing ing foreign banks and foreign companies. You've cheered his destroying of American companies and firing people. You've cheered his almost daily lies. And, you've said you plan to vote for him so he can destroy more. And, apparently, you feel no shame in wanting your own country to fail.

'Saved jobs' is pure unsubstantiated bullshit and it has been shown to be so time and time again

What a lying piece of shit you are. Economists and executives said GM would have been forced into chapter 13 if the feds didn't give them a helping hand.

Stoopid idiot, they still filed Chapter 11 and screwed the very people that invested in their company. But hey the Unions got what they wanted all at the expense of the taxpayer, they didn't loose a dime.

Fact: Obamalama has a net loss of jobs

And power granted to the fed to do this GM action is WHERE in the constitution?? And the unconstitutional handling of GM as a private company by the federal govt means what to this?? Saved jobs are an unsubstantiated statistic. It is a feel good saying that cannot be backed up. It is a pep rally chant and nothing more

13 is for INDIVIDUALS moron. Try 11. Businesses CANNOT file for Chapter 13.

Well you seem to support corporate/Madison Ave control over the masses. Yeah, that's a great check and balance, moron.

Please show where any corporation has governmental power or the power to take away your freedoms and rights...

We'll be waiting

I'm thinking Ducky is pretty close to a melt down. Or perhaps internal combustion, he seems a little off kilter since the UE rate went up.

No...I am for individual Liberty and Government non-intrusion on ANY level.

Forum List

Back