🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unfettered Capitalism

Liberals love this phrase. Maybe I have a limited vocabulary, but I wasn't really sure what "fettered" meant. So I looked it up:

fetter.jpg

Any questions?
Yeah. Why do you think the super rich ought to have total unaccountable power over your life?

This is how stupid Democrats are.

You don't want businesses to have to compete for your business. Too risky, they would take advantage of you.

So you want government to eliminate competition and force us all to have the same thing.

Talk about "unaccountable."

The funny part being you proved the point that people use terms they don't understand.

Occupied: I want ONE choice, I don't want some unaccountable choice ...
Quit confusing free enterprise with capitalism. They are not the same thing.
They get their economic "training" from talk radio.

On no other issue is their Trumpian arrogant ignorance more on display.
I got mine from the likes of Rothbard, Hayek, and Skousen, asshole.

Mac just said he got his training being a salesman. That's like, funny as fucking shit. That's epic funny

“Unfettered Capitalism“ is...

a) My granddaughter selling lemonade,
b) Trump selling Syrian oil,
c) The Fed printing trillions in credit...
d) The Treasury printing fiat money...
e) My singing the pickle song to my granddaughter.

Pick as many as you like, or create your own choices.
But try to keep a sense of humor, please!

You do realize that the US does not have unfettered capitalism, right?

a) My granddaughter selling lemonade,
b) Trump selling Syrian oil,

Begins and ends at A....I aced the test, didn't i?

Yes, A is the only one. And Democrats made that illegal

In capitalism you get to decide what you will buy among many options and how much you pay for it.
Surely you don’t mean that...
Can I buy a yacht and pay a nickel for it?
Can I even buy a pickle for a nickel?
And I don’t even want a pickle...

Don't be that way, Tom. You know damn well that in a capitalist system the seller also has the choice to accept the price for his/her product or service. IOW, he/she can say no. In other economic models that may not be the case.

We're not truly free unless we can force other people to give us their stuff. !?!?

You have a problem understanding what choice means? I said nothing about force, did I?

I was being sarcastic. Many liberals consider "getting what I want" to be a working definition of freedom.

Liberals love this phrase. Maybe I have a limited vocabulary, but I wasn't really sure what "fettered" meant. So I looked it up:

fetter.jpg

Any questions?
Yeah. Why do you think the super rich ought to have total unaccountable power over your life?

You don't want businesses to have to compete for your business. Too risky, they would take advantage of you.

So you want government to eliminate competition and force us all to have the same thing.

The funny part being you proved the point that people use terms they don't understand.

Mac just said he got his training being a salesman. That's like, funny as fucking shit. That's epic funny
He'd have to Google the three aforementioned guys whose books I've studied...And his head would probably explode just reading the forwards of those books.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

a) My granddaughter selling lemonade in the park, her dog running freely off his leash
Yes!!!
b) Trump selling Syrian oil, which our soldiers have taken illegally
Nope.
Definitely not
Again no
Uh .....

will do.

fetter.jpg

Any questions?

He'd have to Google the three aforementioned guys whose books I've studied...And his head would probably explode just reading the forwards of those books.

Yes. Then again Mac thinks selling packaged financial services products he was trained to sell for the highest commissions means he's an expert in economics. I may never stop laughing

In capitalism you get to decide what you will buy among many options and how much you pay for it.

Don't be that way, Tom. You know damn well that in a capitalist system the seller also has the choice to accept the price for his/her product or service. IOW, he/she can say no. In other economic models that may not be the case.

We're not truly free unless we can force other people to give us their stuff. !?!?

You have a problem understanding what choice means? I said nothing about force, did I?

I was being sarcastic. Many liberals consider "getting what I want" to be a working definition of freedom.

I don't do sarcasm well, for the love of God please use a sarcasm emoji. There's too many other idiots around here that really are idiots.

fetter.jpg

Any questions?
Only illegals don't care about express laws.

“The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.”
― Anatole France

A free market is the target of any totalitarian regime, and why Marxism is so appealing to dictators.

Imagine how much power the state must have to not only monitor every financial transaction made, but to then redistribute the funds accordingly the way they think is "socially just". Such power requires 24/7 surveillance of every man, woman, and child with unlimited power to take from them what you think they should not have.
Raising the minimum wage can help even the Poor afford Justice under our form of Capitalism.

Raise the minimum wage so even the Poor can afford Justice under our form of Capitalism.

fetter.jpg

Any questions?
It's called President GW and caused a world wide depression.

It really was the combination of Clinton and W who caused the great recession. It was Clinton's policies that were continued through W until the bubble burst
The bottom line is that, as always, both parties agreed the US economy needed a party and looked the other way.
We have a Commerce Clause, a Congress, and a Central Bank; why does the right wing only know how to lose money under Capitalism with a Commerce Clause in their Constitution for Government?

fetter.jpg

N
Any questions?

I don't. Spare me the strawman.
That's what "unfettered capitalism" is. An amoral system where the super rich are untouchable by the same system of laws that can easily cost you everything.
That's capitalism which is definitely "fettered", Skeezix.

fetter.jpg

Any questions?

It really was the combination of Clinton and W who caused the great recession. It was Clinton's policies that were continued through W until the bubble burst
The bottom line is that, as always, both parties agreed the US economy needed a party and looked the other way.
We have a Commerce Clause, a Congress, and a Central Bank; why does the right wing only know how to lose money under Capitalism with a Commerce Clause in their Constitution for Government?
Tucker.jpg

fetter.jpg

Any questions?
True free market capitalism fell when Mogadishu fell. Right wingers simply ignore our Commerce Clause.
:laughing0301: See post #2. :laugh2::laugh:
Why are we losing money with a Commerce Clause, a Government?
No, I really don't need anymore evidence that you haven't the vaguest notion of what you're blabbering about. :laugh2: :lmao:

fetter.jpg

N
Any questions?

That's what "unfettered capitalism" is. An amoral system where the super rich are untouchable by the same system of laws that can easily cost you everything.
All capitalism has to offer is boom and bust.

fetter.jpg

N
Any questions?

All capitalism has to offer is boom and bust.
All you have to offer is inane and illiterate gibberish.

fetter.jpg

Any questions?

View attachment 383289
It is something the right wing should have some form of dogma to accomplish.

Forum List

Back