Ungrateful, entitled woman receives box of food instead of food stamps & wants to send it back

You have no idea what I do. :abgg2q.jpg:

I don't need to know what you do ... I know what you keep supporting and that sucks.

I am no hero ... I just do what I can.
I am more interested in being the change I want to see ... Instead of supporting anything that is counterproductive to a truly beneficial goal.

Your trust is not necessary ... I don't need anything from you ... And don't require your approval to achieve what needs to be done.
What you believe is what you have to tell yourself to face your utter inadequacy ... It is of no consequence to me.

Your entire diatribe is just worthless bullshit that amounts to nothing ... :thup:

Huh, could have fooled me. You sure seem full of yourself. I only respond to your post because I'm trying to give you an education and help you become a better person. If you want to stick with being an egotistical piece of trash that doesn't care about those in need, and would rather they sink or swim... then that's on you. I can lead a horsefaced woman to water, but I can't make her drink.

If she sends it back, she should be kicked off welfare. Sounds like a win-win to me.

so some self-satisfied trumpian piece of garbage can tell people what to eat? why should she be grateful? how do you know there was a single thing in that box she or her family could eat.

loons?

there are ways to do it-------way back when I was young----
impoverished people DID get some staples.----government
stuff like American cheese, oil -----I think also rice. That
sort of stuff plus some "food stamp" allotment seems ok to me. Just about everyone eats it-----the target seemed to
be children and HOME GROWN stuff. ----also peanut butter.
As far as the PRE-PACK meals in the envelope------that's
MILITARY MRE s----------FORGET IT!!!!

but that isn't the goal of this... it's a) put money into the hands of their buddies who own/deliver the food; and b) humiliate people.

iirc, the reason they gave out "government cheese" is because there was a huge dairy surplus and it helped dairy farmers (or some senator who represented dairy farmers).

I am fully aware of the SURPLUS issue ----AND I SUPPORT
ENCOURAGEMENT OF AGRICULTURE------So long as it
is beneficial ---------keeping THIS COUNTRY food independent is very important -------I see no reason to subsidize Portugese sardines or products from Indonesia or
unidentifiable fish sauce from china. We SHOULD be producing wheat and rice and milk for ALL ------right here.
-----and tomatoes from Jersey......,for American "red gravy"----for New York pizza.

er..... which has what to do with humiliating people?

Sending free food to a person is humiliating to them?

In what utterly bizarre world is that?
Damn us all for not flying out Emeril so he could cook her the type of meal you think she deserves for her illiteracy and air of entitlement.

i just give my OPINION . Its obvious to all that people on welfare and relief all eat gobs of food because most on welfare are fatter than heck Luddley .

The only people on welfare who aren't fat are the crackheads.

People aren't starving in America. Welfare benefits should only provide sustenance, nothing more. But, welfare often provides people enough income to live middle-class (if they use the income wisely)
If they get state aid it consists of help paying utilities,rent, snap,WIC,Medicaid,cellphone service,school lunches, summer lunches,daycare,clothing etc.

A lot of them make more than the middle class does.

Last edited:
so some self-satisfied trumpian piece of garbage can tell people what to eat? why should she be grateful? how do you know there was a single thing in that box she or her family could eat.

loons?

there are ways to do it-------way back when I was young----
impoverished people DID get some staples.----government
stuff like American cheese, oil -----I think also rice. That
sort of stuff plus some "food stamp" allotment seems ok to me. Just about everyone eats it-----the target seemed to
be children and HOME GROWN stuff. ----also peanut butter.
As far as the PRE-PACK meals in the envelope------that's
MILITARY MRE s----------FORGET IT!!!!

but that isn't the goal of this... it's a) put money into the hands of their buddies who own/deliver the food; and b) humiliate people.

iirc, the reason they gave out "government cheese" is because there was a huge dairy surplus and it helped dairy farmers (or some senator who represented dairy farmers).

I am fully aware of the SURPLUS issue ----AND I SUPPORT
ENCOURAGEMENT OF AGRICULTURE------So long as it
is beneficial ---------keeping THIS COUNTRY food independent is very important -------I see no reason to subsidize Portugese sardines or products from Indonesia or
unidentifiable fish sauce from china. We SHOULD be producing wheat and rice and milk for ALL ------right here.
-----and tomatoes from Jersey......,for American "red gravy"----for New York pizza.

er..... which has what to do with humiliating people?
Sending free food to a person is humiliating to them?

In what utterly bizarre world is that?
Damn us all for not flying out Emeril so he could cook her the type of meal you think she deserves for her illiteracy and air of entitlement.
It is about the Nanny-Statism involved over Individual Liberty.

i just give my OPINION . Its obvious to all that people on welfare and relief all eat gobs of food because most on welfare are fatter than heck Luddley .

The only people on welfare who aren't fat are the crackheads.

People aren't starving in America. Welfare benefits should only provide sustenance, nothing more. But, welfare often provides people enough income to live middle-class (if they use the income wisely)
Exactly.
People who receive snap are automatically eligible for free meals in the schools, rental and heating subsidies...childcare subsidies if they work.

If you are starving while receiving foodstamps, it is either because you are working and thus having to pay for most of your own food...or it's because you are selling your snap or using it stupidly.

Generally speaking the families that get $700-1000 per month and complain it's not enough are feeding all their loser friends with the benefits meant for their kids.

Wrong. Trump recently got rid of the heating assistance.

And $700-1,000 a month? In food stamps? Do you know how wrong you are? To get that much in food stamps would be a mother, father, and like 3 kids to get $700 in food stamps, and a mother, father, and 5 kids to get $1,000 in food stamps.

And those numbers would be based off of them having NO INCOME at all... which we know isn't true anymore due to the work requirement.

How much do you think it costs to feed a family of 7 people for a month?
I can (and do) feed/provide shampoo/soap etc... for a family of 5 on 125.00 every two weeks with some left over to supplement a couple seniors who may run out of staples and may need canned goods or other supplies such as tooth paste/ mouth wash.

These sob stories about how families cant survive on less than 700.00 a month are bullshit.

How much do you think it costs to feed a family of 7 people for a month?
And why should people who have only the family they can support pay for feeding the kids of others?
Exactly. I take care of mine plus a couple seniors not related...why am I expected or to feed more moochers of liberal choosing than I can afford on my income?

Huh, could have fooled me. You sure seem full of yourself. I only respond to your post because I'm trying to give you an education and help you become a better person. If you want to stick with being an egotistical piece of trash that doesn't care about those in need, and would rather they sink or swim... then that's on you. I can lead a horsefaced woman to water, but I can't make her drink.

You are sure of a lot things that are wrong ... No surprise there.

For instance ... You're the idiot that keeps talking about better people, egos, your tender little feelings ... And keeps supporting ideas that don't really help people.
I care enough about people to help the ones I can break the cycle of failure.

I am not drinking the water you lead me to ... Because it is poisoned with your ignorance and lacks any truly sustainable sustenance ... :thup:

---------------------------------------------- did someone say rice , beans a hundred pounds of potatoes and onions , noodle and all staples flavored with a bit of crumble burger , salt and pepper . Sounds ok to me as thats what i eat now . Sure i get steak when its on sale or reduced .

I did ...
50 pounds of dried beans, 20 pounds of rice, 20 pounds of onions and 20 pounds of smoked sausage ... Equals $310 online.

Yeah... the problem is, that's not exactly a well-rounded diet. How much vitamin C is in that? How much iron? How many B vitamins? How much folic acid which is important for kids and their nervous system development?
------------------------------------------ just an example , maybe i'd fry up some onion . garlic , salt , pepper flavored cabbage and patatas with ground italian sausage mixed in . Next day some rice and beans with chicken and then a tomato , onion and cucumber salad . Next day some boiled noodles which are then flavored with butter or margarine or olive oil flavored with onions , garlic . Leftover noodles would be fried up for breakfast or lunch . Then mix in a bag of frozen peas or spinach , broccoli or most any frozen or fresh vegetable and maybe a hamburger patty . ------------- Plus generic vitamin pills / supplements daily . Vegetable soup with barley , rice , groats , wheat and even ground hamburger or meatball soup . Chicken soup when chicken is 80 cents a pound . DeBone and fillet the chicken . Save the bones for chicken soup and barbecue or bake the chicken fillets .-------------------------------- Thing is that if a person is poor then most any food and some imagination will do Lew . --------------------- My DAD and i always wanted noodles and tomatoes which is simply boiled noodle's [he liked skinny little soup noodles] with a can or 2 of crushed tomatoes mixed in all flavored with onion and garlic . Biggest problem in my opinion is that people don't know how to cook and don't even try to learn Lew .

---------------------------------------------- did someone say rice , beans a hundred pounds of potatoes and onions , noodle and all staples flavored with a bit of crumble burger , salt and pepper . Sounds ok to me as thats what i eat now . Sure i get steak when its on sale or reduced .

I did ...
50 pounds of dried beans, 20 pounds of rice, 20 pounds of onions and 20 pounds of smoked sausage ... Equals $310 online.

Yeah... the problem is, that's not exactly a well-rounded diet. How much vitamin C is in that? How much iron? How many B vitamins? How much folic acid which is important for kids and their nervous system development?
Today you can walk into any Sprouts and buy Mangos 2/1.00,heads of lettuce .99 ea,bundles of green onions and /or radishes 2/1.00 ,Celery bundles .99 ea, cabbage .49 lb, Brussels sprouts .98 lb ,bags of carrots for .77 ea and crates of strawberries ( or blueberries)for 2/4.00.

There you go approx 20.00 or so for a weeks worth of fruit and veggies for a family of 5.

Last edited:

For instance ... You're the idiot that keeps talking about better people, egos, your tender little feelings ... And keeps supporting ideas that don't really help people.

I am not drinking the water you lead me to ... Because it is poisoned with your ignorance and lacks any truly sustainable sustenance ... :thup:

You just admitted to being a horsefaced woman. Who's ignorant? :abgg2q.jpg:

In all seriousness, come to Kentucky and drive some of the back roads and visit some of the cities and then tell me how you expect these people to better themselves.

First let me ask you a simple question. Do you think everyone has the intelligence to get a higher education?

In all seriousness, come to Kentucky and drive some of the back roads and visit some of the cities and then tell me how you expect these people to better themselves.

First let me ask you a simple question. Do you think everyone has the intelligence to get a higher education?

Those towns are typical of progressive controlled expanses in that the leftists shut down all industry, took over the schools..and then blame rightwingers when everybody is hungry, drug addicted and stupid.

I did ...

Today you can walk into any Sprouts and buy Mangos 2/1.00,heads of lettuce .99 ea,bundles of green onions and /or radishes 2/1.00 ,Celery bundles .99 ea, cabbage .49 lb, Brussels sprouts .98 lb ,bags of carrots for .77 ea and crates of strawberries for 2/4.00.

There you go approx 20.00 or so for a weeks worth of fruit and veggies for a family of 5.

Good grief woman. That sounds all and good WHERE YOU LIVE, but not everyone has a Sprouts, whatever that is, to go to. Hell, some people don't have the money to own a car and pay insurance on it... and not all place have public transportation to get there. You know what places we have in the city I live in? An IGA, a Walmart, a Family Dollar, FOUR Dollar Generals, and a Save-a-lot. Some people live within walking distance of a Dollar General, and that's where they HAVE to buy their groceries. Some even have to live off of buying all their groceries from Mom & Pop stores that are set up in the really rural areas, at which there are no fresh ingredients and all the canned and frozen foods are marked up.

I love how some of you think everyone lives in a place like the one you live in. That's not reality.

Those towns are typical of progressive controlled expanses in that the leftists shut down all industry, took over the schools..and then blame rightwingers when everybody is hungry, drug addicted and stupid.

Wrong. There is about 1 out of every 20 people where I live that are liberals. Kentucky is a blood red state.

I did ...

Today you can walk into any Sprouts and buy Mangos 2/1.00,heads of lettuce .99 ea,bundles of green onions and /or radishes 2/1.00 ,Celery bundles .99 ea, cabbage .49 lb, Brussels sprouts .98 lb ,bags of carrots for .77 ea and crates of strawberries for 2/4.00.

Good grief woman. That sounds all and good WHERE YOU LIVE, but not everyone has a Sprouts, whatever that is, to go to. Hell, some people don't have the money to own a car and pay insurance on it... and not all place have public transportation to get there. You know what places we have in the city I live in? An IGA, a Walmart, a Family Dollar, FOUR Dollar Generals, and a Save-a-lot. Some people live within walking distance of a Dollar General, and that's where they HAVE to buy their groceries. Some even have to live off of buying all their groceries from Mom & Pop stores that are set up in the really rural areas, at which there are no fresh ingredients and all the canned and frozen foods are marked up.

I love how some of you think everyone lives in a place like the one you live in. That's not reality.
Walmart sells deli bread at reduced prices On the weekends( .39,.49,.59 ea). As well as reduced family sized salad kits (around 1.79/2.63 ea which includes fixings and dressing), reduced meats such as stew kits (sometimes around 4.63 which includes meat,carrots,onions,potatoes,spices) and reduced rotisserie chickens anywhere from 1.79/2.19 ea
Chicken broth .50, can of black beans .79 can of corn.50 can of stewed tomatoes .79 ,Box of mashed potatoes or stuffing 1.00 ea. Gallon of milk 1.99

There you go

Approx 20.00 for dinner for 5 for 3 days.

Chicken tortilla soup and bread
Rotisserie chicken with stuffing/ potatoes/ salad
Beef stew ,salad and bread.

I did ...

Walmart sells deli bread at reduced prices On the weekends( .39,.49,.59 ea). As well as reduced family sized salad kits (around 1.79/2.63 ea which includes fixings and dressing), reduced meats such as stew kits (sometimes around 4.63 which includes meat,carrots,onions,potatoes,spices) and reduced rotisserie chickens anywhere from 1.79/2.19 ea
Chicken broth .50, can of black beans .79 can of corn.50 can of stewed tomatoes .79 ,Box of mashed potatoes or stuffing 1.00 ea. Gallon of milk 1.99

There you go

Walmart is in town... how do you expect people that live out in the holler with no car to get there to buy it?

I did ...

There you go

Yup. Those of us who don't have foodstamps have learned to get by on very, very little.

I did ...

There you go

Walmart is in town... how do you expect people that live out in the holler with no car to get there to buy it?
So now your argument isn't that they can't eat healthy on a budget it's that they have no stores to shop in to spend their SNAP money?

Yet you are against government supplied food boxes with fruits and veggies and other supplements.

Sounds like you are just full of shit to me.

Last edited:
I did ...

There you go

Yup. Those of us who don't have foodstamps have learned to get by on very, very little.
We have learned how to stock a pantry During sales so that we aren't scrounging for food every week and we actually have money for other things like clothes and shoes, movies,birthdays,haircuts etc...People given handouts in outrageous sums of money monthly don't budget.

There you go

So now your argument isn't that they can't eat healthy on a budget it's that they have no stores to shop in to spend their SNAP money.

Yet you are against government supplied food boxes with fruits and veggies and other supplements.

Sounds like you are just full of shit to me.

No, my argument has ALWAYS been, people live in different situations, and you can't argue that they can live a certain way based on YOUR environment. In order to own a car and drive it, it not only cost money to buy the car, you have to also pay for gas, and it is the law you must have insurance. If a person is on food stamps, what do you think the chances are that they can afford $100 a month or more for car insurance?

So they are left either asking for rides to the store and back, OR they are stuck buying groceries from the stores within walking distance, which most often are only Dollar General or a Mom & Pop store, which NEITHER carry fresh fruit and vegetables. Also, if they have to walk to the grocery store and back, then they can only buy as many groceries as they can carry.

If the government food boxes are like the one in the video, they are NOT fresh fruit and vegetables. Did you watch the video?

There you go

We have learned how to stock a pantry During sales so that we aren't scrounging for food every week and we actually have money for other things like clothes and shoes, movies,birthdays,haircuts etc...People given handouts in outrageous sums of money monthly don't budget.

Oh for fuck's sake, why can't you get it? NOT EVERYONE LIVES IN YOUR SITUATION.

Not everyone can go to the store and buy in bulk to save money. YOU might have stores YOU can drive to that has the cheapest prices... while Jim Bob has no car and has to pay twice the normal price for a loaf of bread from Cooter's Corner Market.

Forum List

Back