Unimaginable cowardice

Hypocrisy is what progressives are all about...

The party of "Family Values" voted for Trump - a fraud, business cheat, liar, women abuser, accused child rapist who traumatizes children to get his way in Congress.
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

I never voted for Bill Clinton. Hillary Clinton represented family values way way way way way better than the orange POS you worship.

Yeah....laughing about getting a child molester off is a sure sign of family values.:backpedal:
Jesus Fuck how many times do you ignorant fucks have to post this same shit? Are all of you this fucking stupid or what.

You voted for an accused child rapist who endorsed a child molester for the US Senate. My God, have you no shame?

And you voted for someone who laughed about getting one off the hook.

Hypocrisy is what progressives are all about...

The party of "Family Values" voted for Trump - a fraud, business cheat, liar, women abuser, accused child rapist who traumatizes children to get his way in Congress.
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

I never voted for Bill Clinton. Hillary Clinton represented family values way way way way way better than the orange POS you worship.
The loopy kunt was an enabler, both are corrupt to the core... sex trafficking is their trade
So you werre so fucking stupid you believed the pizza shop story.
Na, Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking islands...

Hillary Clinton represented family values...
View attachment 202575
Hillary Clinton - never cheated on her husband. Stayed in her marriage.

Donald Trump: A pile of kids to three different wives. All on whom he cheated. Admitted he gropes women. Accused child rapist. Thought his daughter is a great piece of ass.

Who has better family values?
The Clinton’s moral?
You make me and everyone else laugh.
You gullible moron

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

The loopy kunt was an enabler, both are corrupt to the core... sex trafficking is their trade
So you werre so fucking stupid you believed the pizza shop story.

Of course he is. He is a Trumpbot.

Why are white, uneducated voters voting for Trump?
Actually, I did not vote for Trump - I wrote in a candidate… Elmer Fudd, he gets no respect.
But Trump was far better than the alternative, there would be no trump if there was no Obama. Dumbass

Hillary Clinton - never cheated on her husband.
No...she just viciously destroyed the lives of any woman who came forward to report that her husband had raped them.

And she didn’t do it because she “loved” her husband. She did it because she has a deep, dark, maniacal lust for power (and money).

I’ve seen farm animals that paid more attention to their offspring than Hitlery ever did to Chelsea. Her “family values” are on par with that of the Manson “family”.

Actually, I did not vote for Trump
I didn’t either. But holy shit am I thankful that there are a ton of voters who were considerably smarter than me. President Trump has had the most remarkable and successful first year and a half of any president in the modern era.

Acvtually, you don;t know shit about what I would do. I do know this, keep arming these kids with miliitary grade weapons & a lot of people won't go in with just a handgun.
Nothing says “military-grade weapon” like a semi-automatic!

77CDCC91-1148-46AA-8808-76CBBA7E36F2.gif

Acvtually, you don;t know shit about what I would do. I do know this, keep arming these kids with miliitary grade weapons & a lot of people won't go in with just a handgun.
As always, you don’t know shit. Almost every teacher faced with that situation has taken on the gunman without any weapon at all.

Almost the entire U.S. population would lay down their life to save a child without even thinking about it (I actually had a family member who died saving the life of a small child they didn’t even know). Give an American a handgun, and I guarantee all but the most self-absorbed cowards would gladly go in. Most would go in empty-handed.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Yeah....laughing about getting a child molester off is a sure sign of family values.:backpedal:
Jesus Fuck how many times do you ignorant fucks have to post this same shit? Are all of you this fucking stupid or what.

You voted for an accused child rapist who endorsed a child molester for the US Senate. My God, have you no shame?

I see you opted to repeat the same lie. Clinton told a funny story about the case, not that the perpetrator " got off". Are you really this stupid or5v are you this duped?

As always, you don’t know shit. Almost every teacher faced with that situation has taken on the gunman without any weapon at all.

Almost the entire U.S. population would lay down their life to save a child without even thinking about it (I actually had a family member who died saving the life of a small child they didn’t even know). Give an American a handgun, and I guarantee all but the most self-absorbed cowards would gladly go in. Most would go in empty-handed.

So, because a teacher did, you claim you would? If you have never faced the situation, you have no clue. Give an American a handgun & he will probably end up getting shot by it.

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

I see you opted to repeat the same lie. Clinton told a funny story about the case, not that the perpetrator " got off". Are you really this stupid or5v are you this duped?

I posted the video.....pound sand.

Nothing says “military-grade weapon” like a semi-automatic!

View attachment 202692
Here we go again. The dumbass gun nut will argue that I don't know anything about guns & therefore any argument is void. Look, dickbreath, I know plenty about guns & probably own more than you & know how to use them. I am not going to type " Semi automatic rifle with large magazines every time I want to talk about how you buttweeds want to allow the slaughter children because you need that gun to play tough guy.

Too bad you are so fucking stupid you don't get she was talking about lie detector tests.

Too bad you are so fucking stupid you don't get she was talking about lie detector tests.

She said she'd never trust a poly graph again....and started laughing.

Too bad you are so fucking stupid...
You’ve posted that about almost everyone in every thread. If everyone in the room is “stupid” - it definitely you.

You’re so angry. You’re so ignorant. You’re so anti-American. You’re just a mess.

The dumbass gun nut will argue that I don't know anything about guns & therefore any argument is void. Look, dickbreath, I know plenty about guns & probably own more than you & know how to use them. I am not going to type " Semi automatic rifle with large magazines every time I want to talk about how you buttweeds want to allow the slaughter children because you need that gun to play tough guy.
Look at the ignorant, immature, and angry little tool attempt to backtrack now!:lmao:

First of all, you are clearly ignorant about firearms. Second, just because you’re too lazy to type something doesn’t mean you get to refer to it as “military-grade”. Third, all you have to type is “AR-15” which is even shorter than “military-grade” (which is further proof that you are ignorant about the subject matter, just trying to back track now, and flat-out lying as always).

Too bad you are so fucking stupid...
You’ve posted that about almost everyone in every thread. If everyone in the room is “stupid” - it definitely you.

You’re so angry. You’re so ignorant. You’re so anti-American. You’re just a mess.
So says the coward!
Yes...we have already established that Real Dick is a real coward. I do not need you following me thread-to-thread and confirming what I’ve already stated like you’re Chester and you view me as Spike. Go away you annoying and lonely little puppy.

39EEAC2C-0AA1-400E-BF0D-A7C0BB1FABF2.gif

Forum List

Back