Unintended Consequences when LIBERALISM takes control.....

6 rifles, 10 pistols stolen from Massachusetts armory
Thieves who broke into a Massachusetts armory over the weekend got away with 16 guns -- 6 rifles and 10 pistols -- and now authorities in Worchester are hunting for the perpetrators, MyFoxBoston.com reported.

The Daily Beast described the rifles as M4 assault rifles. The report also said several long guns were taken from the facility.
Hey Bambi, you know what the difference between the guns that were stolen and my guns?
1. My guns were purchased by a conservative with a background check done by the FBI, the stolen guns were stolen by liberals who didn't have a background check and will probably sell the AUTOMATIC m4's to some EVIL people who want to kill you.
2. My guns are locked up to where someone with TNT has to blow the door off, before they can get to them. Those in the ANG, had them in a cage that was up to the roof, and nothing covering the cage, which the thieves came in through the roof. Ah yes, when liberals are in charge, the whole world suffers. Maybe it was ISIS who took the guns. Are you ready for WAR?
:cuckoo:

More rightwing insanity. With absolutely no identification of the thief, brain-dead conservatives delude themselves into being convinced the thief must have been a Liberal. :eusa_doh:

More rightwing insanity. With absolutely no identification of the thief, brain-dead conservatives delude themselves into being convinced the thief must have been a Liberal. :eusa_doh:

They use it as a descriptor for "anything I don't like." It's therefore meaningless when they use it. Substitute the word "cookies" and their posts make just as much sense. :cuckoo:

You wont answer because you are chicken shit libtard. It is okay for the rest of US to be force to accept them, but not you and your liberal tard homosexual president. Double standards, without them you would have no standards at all.
I won't answer because you're too fucking deranged to have a conversation with. My only purpose for even posting to you right now is to get you to keep talking. The more you talk the more you expose what a raving fucking lunatic you are.
thumbsup.gif
Turkey detains 8 Europe-bound IS suspects 'posing as refugees'
Turkish police detained eight suspected members of the Islamic State jihadist (IS) group, state media said Wednesday, adding they were planning to sneak into Europe posing as refugees.
Only in your liberal minds eye. You wont take in the refugees because you know the plan out of the rainbow house to have ISIS fighters come in and do the dirty work, you chicken shits cant. Problem is BAMBI, we have studied history and know what liberals like Obama have done before and have prepared for it. Once that day comes, those who have certain bumper stickers on them, could be associated with ISIS sympathizers. We never forget.
Keep talking about how you can't wait for the day to come when it becomes legal in your deranged mind to start killing liberals.
Well it will be hard to distinguish between a radical muslim and a radical liberal as both love to kill 'NORMAL" people who believe in life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
Too fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

It's amazing how badly you lack self awareness.

I believe, by far, the vast majority of Muslims are good people. But there is this fringe radicalized rightwing element of terrorists who believe they must kill those with ideological differences to achieve their own utopia.

By that same measure, I believe, by far, the vast majority of Christians are good people. But there too is a fringe radicalized rightwing element who also believe they must kill those with ideological differences to achieve their own utopia.

ISIS is among those in the former.

Deranged nutcases like you are among the latter.

You're too insane to comprehend this, but there are only two differences between you and ISIS... a) the religion you use as an excuse for your actions; and b) ISIS has already begun killing while you're still anxiously waiting to start.
Funny how that vast majority of Muslims 10% of them are radicalized. So if there are 2billion muslims out there, 200 million want to kill you. So lets allow 10,000 peace loving muslims into the country, and only 1000 of them will be radicalized. Maybe those 1000 will pay a visit to Washington DC and show how much love they have for homosexual presidents?

Thieves who broke into a Massachusetts armory over the weekend got away with 16 guns -- 6 rifles and 10 pistols -- and now authorities in Worchester are hunting for the perpetrators, MyFoxBoston.com reported.

The Daily Beast described the rifles as M4 assault rifles. The report also said several long guns were taken from the facility.
Hey Bambi, you know what the difference between the guns that were stolen and my guns?
1. My guns were purchased by a conservative with a background check done by the FBI, the stolen guns were stolen by liberals who didn't have a background check and will probably sell the AUTOMATIC m4's to some EVIL people who want to kill you.
2. My guns are locked up to where someone with TNT has to blow the door off, before they can get to them. Those in the ANG, had them in a cage that was up to the roof, and nothing covering the cage, which the thieves came in through the roof. Ah yes, when liberals are in charge, the whole world suffers. Maybe it was ISIS who took the guns. Are you ready for WAR?

Conservatives(notice I didn't use the wording Democrat or Republican) tend to follow the law, as long as the law isn't overthrown by Anarchy(know what I mean) yet liberals are always out there trying to buck the system, some of them getting shot for their stupidness. Why is it convicts in prison are pandered by the liberal politicians so when they get out, they can then vote Dumbocrat? Because you libtards are STUPID people. Here is a video of a typical liberal voter.

They use it as a descriptor for "anything I don't like." It's therefore meaningless when they use it. Substitute the word "cookies" and their posts make just as much sense. :cuckoo:
Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were refugees from brutal Chechen conflict
Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were refugees from brutal Chechen conflict
Well at least you are 1/2 right, because 1 of them was executed on the streets in a gun fight, but the other one has gone to prison. Oh , you are saying they don't count? Such stupid people you libtards are. Shame you weren't there when the 2 set off their crockpots. Maybe you would think differently if YOU lost your arms and legs?

Last edited:
I won't answer because you're too fucking deranged to have a conversation with. My only purpose for even posting to you right now is to get you to keep talking. The more you talk the more you expose what a raving fucking lunatic you are.
thumbsup.gif
Turkish police detained eight suspected members of the Islamic State jihadist (IS) group, state media said Wednesday, adding they were planning to sneak into Europe posing as refugees.
Only in your liberal minds eye. You wont take in the refugees because you know the plan out of the rainbow house to have ISIS fighters come in and do the dirty work, you chicken shits cant. Problem is BAMBI, we have studied history and know what liberals like Obama have done before and have prepared for it. Once that day comes, those who have certain bumper stickers on them, could be associated with ISIS sympathizers. We never forget.
Keep talking about how you can't wait for the day to come when it becomes legal in your deranged mind to start killing liberals.
Well it will be hard to distinguish between a radical muslim and a radical liberal as both love to kill 'NORMAL" people who believe in life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

I believe, by far, the vast majority of Muslims are good people. But there is this fringe radicalized rightwing element of terrorists who believe they must kill those with ideological differences to achieve their own utopia.

By that same measure, I believe, by far, the vast majority of Christians are good people. But there too is a fringe radicalized rightwing element who also believe they must kill those with ideological differences to achieve their own utopia.

You're too insane to comprehend this, but there are only two differences between you and ISIS... a) the religion you use as an excuse for your actions; and b) ISIS has already begun killing while you're still anxiously waiting to start.
Funny how that vast majority of Muslims 10% of them are radicalized. So if there are 2billion muslims out there, 200 million want to kill you. So lets allow 10,000 peace loving muslims into the country, and only 1000 of them will be radicalized. Maybe those 1000 will pay a visit to Washington DC and show how much love they have for homosexual presidents?
It is said that over the years, the diligence of the USA law enforcement needs to be correct 100% of the time, if they are off just 1% of the time, events like Boston, Fort Hood, or other Lone Wolf attacks happen , but hey most muslims are peaceful. Those that lost their loved ones to muslims don't agree with you.

Well at least you are 1/2 right, because 1 of them was executed on the streets in a gun fight, but the other one has gone to prison. Oh , you are saying they don't count? Such stupid people you libtards are. Shame you weren't there when the 2 set off their crockpots. Maybe you would think differently if YOU lost your arms and legs?
Do you know what the Washington Post is? They are a very liberal NEWS org, yet they even show that you are WRONG and stupid. Now go ahead and post your bullshit again, maybe after 3 times, someone will believe you. And be just as stupid as you also.

thumbsup.gif

There are not 200 million radicalized Muslims. The president is not gay. What the fuck is wrong with you? It's like your brain short circuited and no longer works. You're completely fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Conservatives(notice I didn't use the wording Democrat or Republican) tend to follow the law, as long as the law isn't overthrown by Anarchy(know what I mean) yet liberals are always out there trying to buck the system, some of them getting shot for their stupidness. Why is it convicts in prison are pandered by the liberal politicians so when they get out, they can then vote Dumbocrat? Because you libtards are STUPID people. Here is a video of a typical liberal voter.

Again, more of your delusions. And of course, other than your delusions, still in nothing to show that thief was a Liberal. You're too fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Turkey detains 8 Europe-bound IS suspects 'posing as refugees' Only in your liberal minds eye. You wont take in the refugees because you know the plan out of the rainbow house to have ISIS fighters come in and do the dirty work, you chicken shits cant. Problem is BAMBI, we have studied history and know what liberals like Obama have done before and have prepared for it. Once that day comes, those who have certain bumper stickers on them, could be associated with ISIS sympathizers. We never forget.

It is said that over the years, the diligence of the USA law enforcement needs to be correct 100% of the time, if they are off just 1% of the time, events like Boston, Fort Hood, or other Lone Wolf attacks happen , but hey most muslims are peaceful. Those that lost their loved ones to muslims don't agree with you.
Most Christians are peaceful. There's still fringe radical rightwing Christians like you out there who, like fringe radical rightwing Muslims, can't wait to see people killed who don't subscribe to their conservative views.

Do you know what the Washington Post is? They are a very liberal NEWS org, yet they even show that you are WRONG and stupid. Now go ahead and post your bullshit again, maybe after 3 times, someone will believe you. And be just as stupid as you also.
You're still posting to yourself, ya fruit loop dingus. :eusa_doh:

IS attacks claim more than 800 lives abroad this year
BEIRUT — The Islamic State group has dramatically expanded its theatre of operations from its hub in Syria and Iraq, executing or inspiring a series of attacks across three continents that claimed more than 800 lives this year.
So far this year, Conservatives have killed zero(0) people so far. ISIS(liberals) have killed 800 lives abroad and many more in the middle east. Yet you want to take a chance and bring in "Refugees" from the middle east in the hope that those ISIS fighters will kill us conservatives. Only dumbasses were you guys who voted for the 1st homosexual president and his tranny 1st....

Still not about Obamacare...
Then leave, no one is holding your arm behind your back demanding that you stay on this link. No, you just want to be the spoiled little liberal child who has to stick your nose in until an adult tells you to go to your room. Well go to your room, you aren't funny(liberals have no humor) and you are definitely not intelligent.

Then leave, no one is holding your arm behind your back demanding that you stay on this link. No, you just want to be the spoiled little liberal child who has to stick your nose in until an adult tells you to go to your room. Well go to your room, you aren't funny(liberals have no humor) and you are definitely not intelligent.

Still nothing about Obamacare.

Still nothing about Obamacare.

liberals want same govt control over all industries! China just eliminated 40% of the world's poverty by switching to capitalism and our stupid anti science liberals want them to switch back to socialism and slowly starve another 60 million to death!!

Forum List

Back