Unintended Consequences when LIBERALISM takes control.....

Nope, just tired of shitheads like you who want US Citizens dead, so your political hacks can stay in power. You hate life, you hate everyone, even yourselves, so what better way to get rid of humans than allow those who wish US harm to come into the country, without any vetting of their backgrounds.

Funny how you say how Christian of you, when the horde of Muslim fanatics were on the doorstep of France back in the medieval days, and the Christians rose up and stomped the zelots back to the middle east. The 2nd crusades are upon US, you can keep your head up your ass, I know what is coming, are you ready for it?
There's no denying it. You said you can't wait for those with whom you disagree politically, to die.

That speaks volumes over anything anyone else has said.
2 dead, 7 arrested in raid targeting Paris attack mastermind
SAINT-DENIS, France (AP) — A woman wearing an explosive suicide vest blew herself up Wednesday as heavily armed police tried to storm a suburban Paris apartment where the suspected mastermind of last week's gun and bomb rampage was believed to be holed up, police said.
SO BAMBI, how many women and children of the Syrian refugees are you going to take into your house? 1 family, or 2, seems to me that if you are willingly to go along with Obummer(who should take in 10 families into the Rainbow House) please also take in a few of the illegal alien families you so want in America. Show US that liberal compassion, right?

Nope, just tired of shitheads like you who want US Citizens dead, so your political hacks can stay in power. You hate life, you hate everyone, even yourselves, so what better way to get rid of humans than allow those who wish US harm to come into the country, without any vetting of their backgrounds.

Funny how you say how Christian of you, when the horde of Muslim fanatics were on the doorstep of France back in the medieval days, and the Christians rose up and stomped the zelots back to the middle east. The 2nd crusades are upon US, you can keep your head up your ass, I know what is coming, are you ready for it?
There's no denying it. You said you can't wait for those with whom you disagree politically, to die.

The only thing keeping US from killing you, is that there is still law in the country. You voted not once but twice for the guy who was going to bring Hope and Change, the Fundamental transformation of America, the guy who was going to lower the oceans and heal the planet, and all he can do is DESTROY America from within. Well, I took an oath back in 1978 to defend the Constitution and this once great country, and if Anarchy happens, because that is what your president is hoping for, no longer will we be bound by law to not reach out and touch those who caused this mess. At one time, TRAITORS were executed, not coddled like Bo Bergdahl, anyone with bumberstickers that show Obama/Biden or Vote for the Vagina, could be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers.

SAINT-DENIS, France (AP) — A woman wearing an explosive suicide vest blew herself up Wednesday as heavily armed police tried to storm a suburban Paris apartment where the suspected mastermind of last week's gun and bomb rampage was believed to be holed up, police said.
SO BAMBI, how many women and children of the Syrian refugees are you going to take into your house? 1 family, or 2, seems to me that if you are willingly to go along with Obummer(who should take in 10 families into the Rainbow House) please also take in a few of the illegal alien families you so want in America. Show US that liberal compassion, right?
You're too fucking deranged. Keep wishing for the deaths of Liberals to satisfy your Christian urges.

The only thing keeping US from killing you, is that there is still law in the country. You voted not once but twice for the guy who was going to bring Hope and Change, the Fundamental transformation of America, the guy who was going to lower the oceans and heal the planet, and all he can do is DESTROY America from within. Well, I took an oath back in 1978 to defend the Constitution and this once great country, and if Anarchy happens, because that is what your president is hoping for, no longer will we be bound by law to not reach out and touch those who caused this mess. At one time, TRAITORS were executed, not coddled like Bo Bergdahl, anyone with bumberstickers that show Obama/Biden or Vote for the Vagina, could be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers.
Great, yet more examples that your deranged.

For freaks like you, the only thing preventing you from killing is the fear of going to jail.

Whereas the only thing preventing folks like me from killing folks like you is morality. Something you just admitted you lack.

For freaks like you, the only thing preventing you from killing is the fear of going to jail.

Whereas the only thing preventing folks like me from killing folks like you is morality. Something you just admitted you lack.

Whereas the only thing preventing folks like me from killing folks like you is morality.
The only thing keeping you liberals from killing people like me, is the 2nd amendment. Which is why your libtard president constantly tries to destroy the Constitution through executive actions, but even he isn't that stupid YET to try to take the 2nd away. The only thing keeping me from killing you traitorous "FOLKS" is that I believe in the Constitution, and as long as it still is around, you are protected. Better hope that Obama doesn't try to go lawless, as then it is open season on you and your ilk for fundamentally transforming America. That is what the coming civil war is going to be all about, it has already started, but only those who don't have their heads up their asses, know what is going on.

Now answer this BAMBI, how many refuges are you going to take into your house, and how many is Obummer going to take it. Your liberal compassion should have at least 2 families , right?

Whereas the only thing preventing folks like me from killing folks like you is morality.
The only thing keeping you liberals from killing people like me, is the 2nd amendment. Which is why your libtard president constantly tries to destroy the Constitution through executive actions, but even he isn't that stupid YET to try to take the 2nd away. The only thing keeping me from killing you traitorous "FOLKS" is that I believe in the Constitution, and as long as it still is around, you are protected. Better hope that Obama doesn't try to go lawless, as then it is open season on you and your ilk for fundamentally transforming America. That is what the coming civil war is going to be all about, it has already started, but only those who don't have their heads up their asses, know what is going on.
Wrong again, you deranged fuck. The Second Amendment does not protect you from getting killed as it allows arms to a would be killer, just as it does for you.

No, dumbfuck, it's morals which keep people from killing others. Not laws. Not the Second Amendment.

I don't expect an unhinged asylum inmate like you to understand that. You're too fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Now answer this BAMBI, how many refuges are you going to take into your house, and how many is Obummer going to take it. Your liberal compassion should have at least 2 families , right?
I don't answer deranged fucking questions from unhinged lunatics like you. What part of that don't you understand?

Wrong again, you deranged fuck. The Second Amendment does not protect you from getting killed as it allows arms to a would be killer, just as it does for you.

No, dumbfuck, it's morals which keep people from killing others. Not laws. Not the Second Amendment.

I don't expect an unhinged asylum inmate like you to understand that. You're too fucking deranged. :cuckoo:
Funny how you talk about morals, when you believe that unborn and born children can be executed for CHOICE. Shame you don't understand that you who are a traitor to the country, will find your day, if and when Obama decides to get rid of the Constitution by flooding America with illegals who want to kill you more than I do. The only difference between them killing you is that they do it because you are American, for me it is because you sold US out.

I don't answer deranged fucking questions from unhinged lunatics like you. What part of that don't you understand?
You wont answer because you are chicken shit libtard. It is okay for the rest of US to be force to accept them, but not you and your liberal tard homosexual president. Double standards, without them you would have no standards at all.

Funny how you talk about morals, when you believe that unborn and born children can be executed for CHOICE. Shame you don't understand that you who are a traitor to the country, will find your day, if and when Obama decides to get rid of the Constitution by flooding America with illegals who want to kill you more than I do. The only difference between them killing you is that they do it because you are American, for me it is because you sold US out.
You sold yourself out when you decided to go off your meds.

You wont answer because you are chicken shit libtard. It is okay for the rest of US to be force to accept them, but not you and your liberal tard homosexual president. Double standards, without them you would have no standards at all.
I won't answer because you're too fucking deranged to have a conversation with. My only purpose for even posting to you right now is to get you to keep talking. The more you talk the more you expose what a raving fucking lunatic you are.
thumbsup.gif

I won't answer because you're too fucking deranged to have a conversation with. My only purpose for even posting to you right now is to get you to keep talking. The more you talk the more you expose what a raving fucking lunatic you are.
thumbsup.gif
Turkey detains 8 Europe-bound IS suspects 'posing as refugees'
Turkish police detained eight suspected members of the Islamic State jihadist (IS) group, state media said Wednesday, adding they were planning to sneak into Europe posing as refugees.
Only in your liberal minds eye. You wont take in the refugees because you know the plan out of the rainbow house to have ISIS fighters come in and do the dirty work, you chicken shits cant. Problem is BAMBI, we have studied history and know what liberals like Obama have done before and have prepared for it. Once that day comes, those who have certain bumper stickers on them, could be associated with ISIS sympathizers. We never forget.

2 dead, 7 arrested in raid targeting Paris attack mastermind SO BAMBI, how many women and children of the Syrian refugees are you going to take into your house? 1 family, or 2, seems to me that if you are willingly to go along with Obummer(who should take in 10 families into the Rainbow House) please also take in a few of the illegal alien families you so want in America. Show US that liberal compassion, right?
thumbsup.gif
Turkish police detained eight suspected members of the Islamic State jihadist (IS) group, state media said Wednesday, adding they were planning to sneak into Europe posing as refugees.
Only in your liberal minds eye. You wont take in the refugees because you know the plan out of the rainbow house to have ISIS fighters come in and do the dirty work, you chicken shits cant. Problem is BAMBI, we have studied history and know what liberals like Obama have done before and have prepared for it. Once that day comes, those who have certain bumper stickers on them, could be associated with ISIS sympathizers. We never forget.
Keep talking about how you can't wait for the day to come when it becomes legal in your deranged mind to start killing liberals.

thumbsup.gif
Keep talking about how you can't wait for the day to come when it becomes legal in your deranged mind to start killing liberals.
Well it will be hard to distinguish between a radical muslim and a radical liberal as both love to kill 'NORMAL" people who believe in life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

CDC: 'Alarming' increase in STDs
Sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis increased dramatically in 2014, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In 2014, 1.4 million cases of chlamydia were reported, accounting for the highest “number of annual cases of any condition ever reported to the CDC,” according to the report released on Tuesday.
Back in the day when sex wasn't performed until the RING was put on, STD's were around but not as rampant as when the sexual revolution started back in the 1960's. Immorality became the new norm, where elementary school children are introduced into sexual practices and preventions by teachers showing 10 year olds how to put condoms on cucumbers. So where abstinence not only prevented unwanted pregnancies, it also helped prevent the spread of unwanted diseases. Just more cases of unintended consequences when liberals are in charge.

What do you have with 1000 liberals at the bottom of the oceans? A good start.

6 rifles, 10 pistols stolen from Massachusetts armory
Thieves who broke into a Massachusetts armory over the weekend got away with 16 guns -- 6 rifles and 10 pistols -- and now authorities in Worchester are hunting for the perpetrators, MyFoxBoston.com reported.

The Daily Beast described the rifles as M4 assault rifles. The report also said several long guns were taken from the facility.
Hey Bambi, you know what the difference between the guns that were stolen and my guns?
1. My guns were purchased by a conservative with a background check done by the FBI, the stolen guns were stolen by liberals who didn't have a background check and will probably sell the AUTOMATIC m4's to some EVIL people who want to kill you.
2. My guns are locked up to where someone with TNT has to blow the door off, before they can get to them. Those in the ANG, had them in a cage that was up to the roof, and nothing covering the cage, which the thieves came in through the roof. Ah yes, when liberals are in charge, the whole world suffers. Maybe it was ISIS who took the guns. Are you ready for WAR?

Since this thread never was about the PPACA and never will be about the PPACA, let's remember a quote from former President George W. Bush: "You're either with us, or with the terrorists":

12239984_10153407317378558_1044050381960290990_n.jpg

thumbsup.gif
Well it will be hard to distinguish between a radical muslim and a radical liberal as both love to kill 'NORMAL" people who believe in life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
Too fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

It's amazing how badly you lack self awareness.

I believe, by far, the vast majority of Muslims are good people. But there is this fringe radicalized rightwing element of terrorists who believe they must kill those with ideological differences to achieve their own utopia.

By that same measure, I believe, by far, the vast majority of Christians are good people. But there too is a fringe radicalized rightwing element who also believe they must kill those with ideological differences to achieve their own utopia.

ISIS is among those in the former.

Deranged nutcases like you are among the latter.

You're too insane to comprehend this, but there are only two differences between you and ISIS... a) the religion you use as an excuse for your actions; and b) ISIS has already begun killing while you're still anxiously waiting to start.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back