Unintended Consequences when LIBERALISM takes control.....

Do you support social welfare programs? While you as an individual may not have, if you support such programs, you support the concept of it taking place.
What a pity your comprehension died.

RIP

Seems your concept of personal responsibility died. Rot in hell.
:lol:

You're a fucking rightard. I work, pay all my own bills, and support my own family. Tell me again how I'm shirking personal responsibility. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should read for comprehension. I addressed that while you may not rely on someone else to support you, you do support social welfare programs that do that very thing. I didn't say you shirked yours. I said you support programs that allow others to shirk theirs. There is a difference between a concept of personal responsibility and shirking it. You're the only one that can shirk your own personal responsibility. However, if you believe someone else should be supported with another person's money, you're not practicing the concept of it. Applying the concept means you do something and expect others to do the same.
You really are royally fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

First you say, "seems your concept of personal responsibility died." Then you say, "I didn'tsay you shirked yours."

No, rightard, my concept of personal responsibility remains intact. Even worse for your insanity, everything you've posted to me on this stems 100% from your fervent imagination as I've not even stated my position on cradle to grave handouts. Shows what a fucking imbecile you are.
thumbsup.gif

If you support social welfare handouts, it doesn't.

That you call me a rightard is a giveaway of where you stand.

DC General Hospital Closing Is National Catastrophe
DC General Hospital Closing Is National Catastrophe
DC general at one time was a premier hospital, but when Ted Kennedy FORCED all hospital emergency rooms to serve patients whether they could pay or not, the unintended consequences FORCED that Hospital to close.

Strange, I could have sworn Reagan was the president in 1986 who signed off on EMTALA
Tip O'Neil was famous for bringing up bills that were created by the democrat house, then passed in the democrat senate, that would have funding for military along with other items that would slip into it. And since Line Item Veto wasn't given to Reagan he had to pass the law so the military would be funded. Also it so happened that the Tippster allowed a bill to pass that would close the border and grant amnesty to 6 million illegals. Once Reagan signed the bill, giving amnesty, Tip couldn't find the funds to build that wall. Democrats have and always will be assholes, who say one thing then do exactly opposite what the promised. I know since Obama was going to throw a bone to Boehner and sign the keystone pipeline, now he vetoed it, Paul Ryan should come back to Obama and not allow Obama to give up sanctions to Iran. That would throw a monkey wrench into the workings of the first monkey family. No Legacy for Obama.

Last edited:
What a pity your comprehension died.

RIP

You're a fucking rightard. I work, pay all my own bills, and support my own family. Tell me again how I'm shirking personal responsibility. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should read for comprehension. I addressed that while you may not rely on someone else to support you, you do support social welfare programs that do that very thing. I didn't say you shirked yours. I said you support programs that allow others to shirk theirs. There is a difference between a concept of personal responsibility and shirking it. You're the only one that can shirk your own personal responsibility. However, if you believe someone else should be supported with another person's money, you're not practicing the concept of it. Applying the concept means you do something and expect others to do the same.

First you say, "seems your concept of personal responsibility died." Then you say, "I didn'tsay you shirked yours."

No, rightard, my concept of personal responsibility remains intact. Even worse for your insanity, everything you've posted to me on this stems 100% from your fervent imagination as I've not even stated my position on cradle to grave handouts. Shows what a fucking imbecile you are.
thumbsup.gif

That you think you can tell where I stand based on me calling you a rightard only further exacerbates your rightardedness.
thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

That you think you can tell where I stand based on me calling you a rightard only further exacerbates your rightardedness.
thumbsup.gif
I can truly say, that Faun is a leftwing nutjob. When someone can go out and say executing unborn children, past the kidney bean sized, is okay, yep, definitely a FACIST LIBERAL.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif
I can truly say, that Faun is a leftwing nutjob. When someone can go out and say executing unborn children, past the kidney bean sized, is okay, yep, definitely a FACIST LIBERAL.
:cuckoo:

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

It's easy. Only those who believe like you use terms like that.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

It's easy. Only those who believe like you use terms like that.
And there you go again, proving yourself to be a conflated contradictory self-imploding rightard. All I had to do was point out what you are; stand back and watch you trip over yourself. :mm:

Barack Obama Attacked For Insisting ISIS Are ‘Contained’ Just Hours Before Paris Terrorist Attack
During the interview Obama remarked, “What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they’ll come in, they’ll leave, but you don’t see the systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.”
ISIS Is Contained, President Obama?
The November 13 Paris terrorist attack was well-coordinated with suicide bombings, grenade attacks, deadly shootings and hostage taking. As body counts rose, France’s borders closed and a state of emergency was declared. Hours later, the Islamic State [ISIS] threatened that was just the first with more to follow.
Back in the late 1930's, Neville Chamberlain came back to London and declared that Hitler was contained and would not seek to conquer other countries. Of course as history saw, at the time the most pacifistic leader, was soon duped and replaced. Today, Neville has been succeeded by the 1st 1/2 white leader who has turned a blind eye to EVIL, and is still inviting ISIS members into the US of A called liberal compassion, even if it kills American citizens. Obama has a small army protecting him, do you feel secure?

Barack Obama Attacked For Insisting ISIS Are ‘Contained’ Just Hours Before Paris Terrorist Attack
During the interview Obama remarked, “What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they’ll come in, they’ll leave, but you don’t see the systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.”
The November 13 Paris terrorist attack was well-coordinated with suicide bombings, grenade attacks, deadly shootings and hostage taking. As body counts rose, France’s borders closed and a state of emergency was declared. Hours later, the Islamic State [ISIS] threatened that was just the first with more to follow.
Back in the late 1930's, Neville Chamberlain came back to London and declared that Hitler was contained and would not seek to conquer other countries. Of course as history saw, at the time the most pacifistic leader, was soon duped and replaced. Today, Neville has been succeeded by the 1st 1/2 white leader who has turned a blind eye to EVIL, and is still inviting ISIS members into the US of A called liberal compassion, even if it kills American citizens. Obama has a small army protecting him, do you feel secure?
How much ground has ISIS gained in Iraq recently?

I guess you didn't see what happened in Paris? Why worry about Iraq when they are all over Europe and the US of A. You are a sheeple.

sheeple_baaaah_by_jbeverlygreene-d5piv2c.jpg

I guess you didn't see what happened in Paris? Why worry about Iraq when they are all over Europe and the US of A. You are a sheeple.

View attachment 54900
Don't be so fucking stupid. Of course I saw what happened in Paris. Why are you afraid to answer the question? How much ground has ISIS gained in Iraq recently?

View attachment 54900
Don't be so fucking stupid. Of course I saw what happened in Paris. Why are you afraid to answer the question? How much ground has ISIS gained in Iraq recently?
Who gives a rats ass about Iraq, remember that Obama said that Iraq was done and America won? Oh , you forgot that? How about Osama Bin Laden is dead and Al Qaeda is on the run? Forgot that also? Once again, you are a sheeple.(and a very stupid one at that)

View attachment 54900
Who gives a rats ass about Iraq, remember that Obama said that Iraq was done and America won? Oh , you forgot that? How about Osama Bin Laden is dead and Al Qaeda is on the run? Forgot that also? Once again, you are a sheeple.(and a very stupid one at that)
My, you're fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

YOU brought Iraq into this. You're such a flaming imbecile, you don't even realize it. :eusa_doh:

And the answer to my question that you're too big of a pussy to answer -- is that ISIS has not recently gained any ground in Iraq. In fact, they've lost ground there. We've contained them in Iraq from gaining ground.

Obama: Paris attacks 'terrible and sickening' setback in campaign to defeat Islamic State
The president grew irritated amid repeated questions about whether he had underestimated the strength of the Islamic State, which now appears to be focusing on targets outside its base in Syria and Iraq. In addition to the terror spree in Paris, the group has claimed responsibility for attacks in Lebanon and Turkey, as well as the downing of a Russian airline in Egypt.
All I did was point out what the hope and change president said. All he is doing now, is HOPING that he can get out of being the least powerful president and have the next guy INHERIT the mess he is going to leave HIM(Sorry no vagina for president). Even Obama knows how bad it is not only in Syria, but IRAQ also. Sheeple, why those in PARIS died. Another gun free zone that the RADICAL, LIBERAL, FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIMS, attacked with a furor. Coming to a country near you.

Obama: Paris attacks 'terrible and sickening' setback in campaign to defeat Islamic State
The president grew irritated amid repeated questions about whether he had underestimated the strength of the Islamic State, which now appears to be focusing on targets outside its base in Syria and Iraq. In addition to the terror spree in Paris, the group has claimed responsibility for attacks in Lebanon and Turkey, as well as the downing of a Russian airline in Egypt.
All I did was point out what the hope and change president said. All he is doing now, is HOPING that he can get out of being the least powerful president and have the next guy INHERIT the mess he is going to leave HIM(Sorry no vagina for president). Even Obama knows how bad it is not only in Syria, but IRAQ also. Sheeple, why those in PARIS died. Another gun free zone that the RADICAL, LIBERAL, FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIMS, attacked with a furor. Coming to a country near you.
You're really too stupid to breathe. YOU injected Iraq into this conversation, now you run away from it like the pussy you are. Since ISIS is no longer spreading through Iraq, how was the president wrong when he said ISIS is contained in Iraq?

And the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history occurred while we had a conservative in the White House, a conservative Senate, and a conservative House.

Don't ever forget that.

You're really too stupid to breathe. YOU injected Iraq into this conversation, now you run away from it like the pussy you are. Since ISIS is no longer spreading through Iraq, how was the president wrong when he said ISIS is contained in Iraq?

And the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history occurred while we had a conservative in the White House, a conservative Senate, and a conservative House.

Don't ever forget that.
And that attack happened because Jamie Gorleck, the appointee from Bill Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) caused the wall that separated the FBI from working with the CIA. Want to go down that road, you libtard? I will eat you up and spit you out, because nothing taste worse than a liberal.

A look back at the many times President Obama said he ended the war in Iraq.
Only in a liberals mind's eye has the Iraq war ended. Such stupid fucks you are.

Islamic State threatens attack on Washington, other countries
CAIRO - Islamic State warned in a new video on Monday that countries taking part in air strikes against Syria would suffer the same fate as France, and threatened to attack in Washington.
Maybe on their trip to Washington DC, they can pay a visit to the RAINBOW house and give the first homosexual president a visit? ISIS just loves to show their affections to Gay people, and I find it deserving that Obama in his liberal compassion, will invite those from Iraq and Syria who are fleeing the area of conflict that was caused by the wife of the sexual predator that was president from 1992 to 2000.

Don't ever forget that.
You know, you are a real shit, because you bring up how 9/11 happened, only because during the "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" president who was porking an intern, while terrorists were bombing the Kohbar Towers, the USS Cole, 2 embassies, and all the Blue Dress dribbler could do was call them police actions. Shame you are just a stupid sheeple, who knows NOTHING.

Forum List

Back