Unintended Consequences when LIBERALISM takes control.....

There are people who from the time they were born to adulthood that live off someone else funding their handouts.

This is the part where I ask you to provide evidence for one of your favorite Baseless Talking Points, and you get angry, isn't it?

It's when you'll be asked to prove your claim that there aren't any and you whine like a little bitch.

The person who made the initial claim (that would be you, in Post 135) will present his evidence for the claim...if he's an adult.

If not, he'll characterize any criticism of his failure to produce evidence as "whining."

You're on course so far. Keep going.

If I'm so wrong, you won't have any problem proving that what I said was wrong.

You have stayed on course.

Yes, I do insist that people prove their "true statements" with facts. That won't change just because you can't.

Go on, now. Have the last word so you can tell yourself you "won."

You claimed what I said was wrong. Prove it. You won't do what you say I'm wrong for not doing. Typical LIBERAL standard.

There are people who from the time they were born to adulthood that live off someone else funding their handouts.

This is the part where I ask you to provide evidence for one of your favorite Baseless Talking Points, and you get angry, isn't it?

phdmomdropout.com/tag/multi-generational-welfare/
Took you long enough.

Interesting article, but difficult to take seriously, since the author conflates Medicaid and welfare. They are not the same thing.

I do like her handle, though. "PhD Mom Dropout" suggests a bit of dependency on handouts of her own.

Which makes her cute little tweet particularly ironic, but that's a separate sub-topic.

It's when you'll be asked to prove your claim that there aren't any and you whine like a little bitch.

The person who made the initial claim (that would be you, in Post 135) will present his evidence for the claim...if he's an adult.

If not, he'll characterize any criticism of his failure to produce evidence as "whining."

Yes, I do insist that people prove their "true statements" with facts. That won't change just because you can't.

You claimed what I said was wrong.

See my reply above.

phdmomdropout.com/tag/multi-generational-welfare/
Took you long enough.

Interesting article, but difficult to take seriously, since the author conflates Medicaid and welfare. They are not the same thing.

I do like her handle, though. "PhD Mom Dropout" suggests a bit of dependency on handouts of her own.

Which makes her cute little tweet particularly ironic, but that's a separate sub-topic.

Since Medicaid, like welfare, is a means-tested program, the concept of how it works is the same. It's a handout to people who claim they can't afford to provide themselves medical coverage. It's not different than welfare or food stamps when it comes to someone saying they can't afford (fill in the blank).

Why don't you prove the claim you made about the author being dependent. Remember, when you make such statements, you must prove them.

See my reply above.

I already know what you're going to say before you say it.

See my reply above.

In response to phdmomdropout.com/tag/multi-generational-welfare/ ? How did you manage that? And why did you respond with Post 145 and now 146. It's almost as if you're arguing with yourself.

This is my reply to Post #145, okay? Stay with me:

Since Medicaid, like welfare, is a means-tested program, the concept of how it works is the same.

Nevertheless, they are not mutually inclusive.

Your premise was "welfare," not "Medicaid." You don't get to move the goalposts now.

Why don't you prove the claim you made about the author being dependent. Remember, when you make such statements, you must prove them.

The author's done that for me: About the Author

See my reply above.

In response to phdmomdropout.com/tag/multi-generational-welfare/ ? How did you manage that? And why did you respond with Post 145 and now 146. It's almost as if you're arguing with yourself.

This is my reply to Post #145, okay? Stay with me:

Since Medicaid, like welfare, is a means-tested program, the concept of how it works is the same.

Nevertheless, they are not mutually inclusive.

Your premise was "welfare," not "Medicaid." You don't get to move the goalposts now.

The author's done that for me: About the Author

The goalposts haven't been moved. The welfare state includes things like healthcare and unemployment insurance. That being said, Medicaid is a part of the welfare state.

The goalposts haven't been moved. The welfare state includes things like healthcare and unemployment insurance.

So you don't live in the U.S.? Tell me more about your country so that I can offer an informed opinion.

Last edited:
The goalposts haven't been moved. The welfare state includes things like healthcare and unemployment insurance.

So you don't like in the U.S.? Tell me more about your country so that I can offer an informed opinion.

Seems you think welfare only includes a check to a leech. It includes lots of things under the welfare umbrella.

That should have been "live in the U.S." Typo...sorry.

DC General Hospital Closing Is National Catastrophe
DC general at one time was a premier hospital, but when Ted Kennedy FORCED all hospital emergency rooms to serve patients whether they could pay or not, the unintended consequences FORCED that Hospital to close. When there were enough patients that could pay, those that couldn't got FREE healthcare. But then those paying patients started to have to pay more so others could continue to get FREE. Pretty soon no more paying patients showed up, and the hospital had to close. Closing a Hospital, and Fearing for the Future
The hospital and its outpatient clinics, owned by the Mercy health care system in St. Louis, was where people in this city of 9,000 turned for everything from sore throats to emergency treatment after a car crash. Now, many say they are worried about what losing Mercy will mean not just for their own health, but for their community’s future.
When you VOTE for liberalism, the unintended consequences of doing that might just end up killing you.

View attachment 52043

Yeah ... we all get that when other people's money runs out, employees and plant maintenance tend to decline. That whole "doors won't open" bit was BS (generators only operate when city electric is down or the bill is unpaid) as other doors would have been available.

The possibility that staff had been laid-off (or quit) would be understandable if DC General wasn't attracting paying customers.

So about half way through the article a name began to appear (Mr. LaRouche, excerpts below) with gushing claims to his being right about something without explaining who he is or quoting him. A quick search turned up who (Lyndon LaRouche) and what EIR is (his website).
I can't imagine that you don't know about the ex-con or his small legion of devout, cult-like followers.

Frankly the whole article has a stench of a typical Lyndon LaRouche "infomercial" extolling the virtues of LL:

EIR: There are various schemes and plans, that people have tried to come up with, around the hospital. Of course, it all boils down, as Mr. LaRouche has said, to a question between whether you believe the general welfare is primary, or shareholder or slaveholder values are primary...

I think Mr. LaRouche hits it right on the head, when he says that, not only should this hospital be reinstated as a full-service medical facility, by those who use the city's services the most--it is basically the Federal employees. But all those services, those outreach services, in which D.C. General used to participate, that had such an impact on the community--all of those should also augment the total reinstatement of a full-service center...

The plan, again, Mr. LaRouche is right on target. The only plan is quite simple. It's the plan that's worked, and that is, to reinstate the hospital...

Men's Wearhouse shares tank 40 percent
The company on Thursday said that comparable sales at its Jos A. Bank label, which it acquired for $1.8 billion last year, fell 14.6 percent during the quarter. The decline was driven by a drop in traffic as it started to move away from its ubiquitous Buy One, Get Three free promotions.

What's more, the company said same-store sales at the label are expected to decline 20 percent to 25 percent in the fourth quarter due to slower traffic and fewer items being bought in each transaction.
Just more signs of that roaring economic recovery, where 270,000 jobs were added in the month of October. But were they burger flipping jobs, because if these were graduates from some high level college, they would be out looking for new suits to wear for their work. Just more unintended consequences when you vote liberals in charge, for soon, all the money will be gone(the rich are richer after 6 3/4 years of Obamanomics) and the most in poverty ever in the U.S.S. of A.
Hey Faun take a look at this Liberals have a mental disorder, says doctor
A veteran psychiatrist now claims that liberalism is a mental disorder, not purely a political choice.

"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," said Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

In other words, it's not their fault. (That statement sounds suspiciously liberal to me.)
Why would anyone care what some brain-dead conservative thinks?

Where have I rebelled against the normal responsibilities of adulthood? Where have I demand that a parental government meet my needs from cradle to grave. That guy sounds as insane as you.

Do you support social welfare programs? While you as an individual may not have, if you support such programs, you support the concept of it taking place.
What a pity your comprehension died.

RIP

The company on Thursday said that comparable sales at its Jos A. Bank label, which it acquired for $1.8 billion last year, fell 14.6 percent during the quarter. The decline was driven by a drop in traffic as it started to move away from its ubiquitous Buy One, Get Three free promotions.

What's more, the company said same-store sales at the label are expected to decline 20 percent to 25 percent in the fourth quarter due to slower traffic and fewer items being bought in each transaction.
Just more signs of that roaring economic recovery, where 270,000 jobs were added in the month of October. But were they burger flipping jobs, because if these were graduates from some high level college, they would be out looking for new suits to wear for their work. Just more unintended consequences when you vote liberals in charge, for soon, all the money will be gone(the rich are richer after 6 3/4 years of Obamanomics) and the most in poverty ever in the U.S.S. of A.
A veteran psychiatrist now claims that liberalism is a mental disorder, not purely a political choice.

"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," said Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

In other words, it's not their fault. (That statement sounds suspiciously liberal to me.)

Where have I rebelled against the normal responsibilities of adulthood? Where have I demand that a parental government meet my needs from cradle to grave. That guy sounds as insane as you.

Do you support social welfare programs? While you as an individual may not have, if you support such programs, you support the concept of it taking place.

RIP

Seems your concept of personal responsibility died. Rot in hell.

DC general at one time was a premier hospital, but when Ted Kennedy FORCED all hospital emergency rooms to serve patients whether they could pay or not, the unintended consequences FORCED that Hospital to close. When there were enough patients that could pay, those that couldn't got FREE healthcare. But then those paying patients started to have to pay more so others could continue to get FREE. Pretty soon no more paying patients showed up, and the hospital had to close. Closing a Hospital, and Fearing for the Future
The hospital and its outpatient clinics, owned by the Mercy health care system in St. Louis, was where people in this city of 9,000 turned for everything from sore throats to emergency treatment after a car crash. Now, many say they are worried about what losing Mercy will mean not just for their own health, but for their community’s future.
When you VOTE for liberalism, the unintended consequences of doing that might just end up killing you.

View attachment 52043

Yeah ... we all get that when other people's money runs out, employees and plant maintenance tend to decline. That whole "doors won't open" bit was BS (generators only operate when city electric is down or the bill is unpaid) as other doors would have been available.

The possibility that staff had been laid-off (or quit) would be understandable if DC General wasn't attracting paying customers.

So about half way through the article a name began to appear (Mr. LaRouche, excerpts below) with gushing claims to his being right about something without explaining who he is or quoting him. A quick search turned up who (Lyndon LaRouche) and what EIR is (his website).
I can't imagine that you don't know about the ex-con or his small legion of devout, cult-like followers.

Frankly the whole article has a stench of a typical Lyndon LaRouche "infomercial" extolling the virtues of LL:

EIR: There are various schemes and plans, that people have tried to come up with, around the hospital. Of course, it all boils down, as Mr. LaRouche has said, to a question between whether you believe the general welfare is primary, or shareholder or slaveholder values are primary...

I think Mr. LaRouche hits it right on the head, when he says that, not only should this hospital be reinstated as a full-service medical facility, by those who use the city's services the most--it is basically the Federal employees. But all those services, those outreach services, in which D.C. General used to participate, that had such an impact on the community--all of those should also augment the total reinstatement of a full-service center...

The plan, again, Mr. LaRouche is right on target. The only plan is quite simple. It's the plan that's worked, and that is, to reinstate the hospital...
Eventually when all the money runs out, then there wont be any products or services to provide to anyone. Millions of illegal aliens have crossed our borders, are using our emergency rooms without paying a dime, and We the People have to pay up, or soon those hospitals will close up, which is why HEALTHCARE costs are soaring. But you libtards, just keep on drinking that Rainbow House koolaid, turn a blind eye, and continue to keep the status quo going. Like in Detroit, when all the money is gone, the Mexicans will go back to their country and We will have nothing. I am sure you will blame the Republicans for the FAILURE that you liberals caused. Bunch of dumbasses who vote dumbocrat.

RIP

:lol:

You're a fucking rightard. I work, pay all my own bills, and support my own family. Tell me again how I'm shirking personal responsibility. :rolleyes:

View attachment 52043

Eventually when all the money runs out, then there wont be any products or services to provide to anyone. Millions of illegal aliens have crossed our borders, are using our emergency rooms without paying a dime, and We the People have to pay up, or soon those hospitals will close up, which is why HEALTHCARE costs are soaring. But you libtards, just keep on drinking that Rainbow House koolaid, turn a blind eye, and continue to keep the status quo going. Like in Detroit, when all the money is gone, the Mexicans will go back to their country and We will have nothing. I am sure you will blame the Republicans for the FAILURE that you liberals caused. Bunch of dumbasses who vote dumbocrat.

I'm not disagreeing with you and I'm hardly what any sane person would consider a "libtard." The law of supply and demand absolutely applies to health care and the closure of DC General is hard proof.
My issue is with your loony tune Fuhrer, Lyndon LaRouche, who is a strange mix of hardcore revolutionary Marxist and fascist - just like Hitler - and the cult of personality he created, "The LaRouche Movement."

Though preaching revolution he's had no problem accepting over $5mil in federal matching funds.

"In 1976, LaRouche campaigned for the first time in a presidential election as a U.S. Labor Party candidate, polling 40,043 votes (0.05 percent)...
His platform predicted financial disaster by 1980 accompanied by famine and the virtual extinction of the human race within 15 years, and proposed a debt moratorium; nationalization of banks; government investment in industry especially in the aerospace sector, and an International Development Bank to facilitate higher food production."

Lyndon LaRouche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Men's Wearhouse shares tank 40 percent Just more signs of that roaring economic recovery, where 270,000 jobs were added in the month of October. But were they burger flipping jobs, because if these were graduates from some high level college, they would be out looking for new suits to wear for their work. Just more unintended consequences when you vote liberals in charge, for soon, all the money will be gone(the rich are richer after 6 3/4 years of Obamanomics) and the most in poverty ever in the U.S.S. of A.

RIP

You're a fucking rightard. I work, pay all my own bills, and support my own family. Tell me again how I'm shirking personal responsibility. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should read for comprehension. I addressed that while you may not rely on someone else to support you, you do support social welfare programs that do that very thing. I didn't say you shirked yours. I said you support programs that allow others to shirk theirs. There is a difference between a concept of personal responsibility and shirking it. You're the only one that can shirk your own personal responsibility. However, if you believe someone else should be supported with another person's money, you're not practicing the concept of it. Applying the concept means you do something and expect others to do the same.

RIP

Perhaps you should read for comprehension. I addressed that while you may not rely on someone else to support you, you do support social welfare programs that do that very thing. I didn't say you shirked yours. I said you support programs that allow others to shirk theirs. There is a difference between a concept of personal responsibility and shirking it. You're the only one that can shirk your own personal responsibility. However, if you believe someone else should be supported with another person's money, you're not practicing the concept of it. Applying the concept means you do something and expect others to do the same.
You really are royally fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

First you say, "seems your concept of personal responsibility died." Then you say, "I didn'tsay you shirked yours."

No, rightard, my concept of personal responsibility remains intact. Even worse for your insanity, everything you've posted to me on this stems 100% from your fervent imagination as I've not even stated my position on cradle to grave handouts. Shows what a fucking imbecile you are.
thumbsup.gif

According to your article, 58 rural hospitals closed from 2010 to the present. The PPACA was implemented in 2014.

I believe the majority of those closed due to illegal immigrants swamping them and driving them into bankruptcy. There was a pretty big story about it in the LA Times a few years ago IIRC.

Forum List

Back