Unintended Consequences when LIBERALISM takes control.....

No, I'm saying it's idiotic to blame Liberalism for a law passed by a Conservative.
The law was passed by Congress, not the person who signs it.

I do blame the people that take advantage of laws. Sort of the way some people took advantage of the 14th amendment.
Only goes to show how ignorant of civics you are. Sans a Congressional veto override or inaction by the president, neither of which occurred in this case .... no bill becomes a law without the president's consent. The president owns the bills he signs.
Oh.....I fully understand that.....but your ignorance of civics is pretty obvious......a president cannot pass a law. He can only sign it.

In the case of Reagan....he only signed it, but he isn't totally to blame for the effects of a law because it took an act of congress to place that bill on his desk to be signed.

I noticed that nothing bad that happens in America or overseas is Obama's fault.....only the good. He literally has been given credit for Turkey shooting down a Russian jet this week. That's how damned ridiculous and out of touch with reality his supporters have become. I think is because they're desperate to find some hidden jem somewhere in this pile of crap that the Obama Administration has become. It's really pathetic. At the same time, he is responsible for a proxy war in Syria that has killed >250,000 Syrians, and has led to the creation of ISIS and a massive migration of Syrian immigrants. His bailing on Iraq opened a huge vacuum allowing them to establish a caliphate in Mosul so they can sell billions of dollars worth of oil, and spread terror all over the planet.This is why Turkey shot down that Russian Jet. Because of the cheap oil they're buying from ISIS.

Yes, thanks to our Taliban in Chief, we have hundreds of thousands of dead Christians and Muslim moderates in ethnic cleansing and genocide.....even though he was warned in advance that this would happen. He didn't care. He felt withdrawing all of our ground troops was more important than preventing genocide. This is what happens when you're stupid enough to place an evil bastard in an office that has so much influence over this country and the rest of the world.

Yes, if you want to give credit to Obama, then blame him for many of the terrible things you see in the news. Blacklivesmatter is his baby. Racism, dead cops, protests, riots in Baltimore. That is Obama's legacy.
Seems you still don't understand civics. Other than the avenues I mentioned, no bill becomes law unless the president approves it. Presidents are responsible for what they approve, regardless of who drafted the bill.
But not Obama.

It is a shared responsibility, but if it goes bad...Obama isn't to blame.

And as far as every other president, except Obama, yes, they are responsible, but not exclusively. Democrats put that piece of crap on Reagan's desk after all.

The inevitable RW retcon. Y'all were dissing him before he ever took office. Never mind the racial slurs; just start with the first time you tried to turn "community organizer" into an obscenity.

It's like that "anyone who calls a racist a racist is a racist" thing y'all do.

You never take responsibility for your own words and actions, just get butthurt when someone calls you on them.

But at least try to stay on topic. Go back to calling Obamacare as bad as the Holocaust, mmkay? The sane people here could use a laugh.

No, I'm saying it's idiotic to blame Liberalism for a law passed by a Conservative.

I do blame the people that take advantage of laws. Sort of the way some people took advantage of the 14th amendment.
Only goes to show how ignorant of civics you are. Sans a Congressional veto override or inaction by the president, neither of which occurred in this case .... no bill becomes a law without the president's consent. The president owns the bills he signs.
Oh.....I fully understand that.....but your ignorance of civics is pretty obvious......a president cannot pass a law. He can only sign it.

In the case of Reagan....he only signed it, but he isn't totally to blame for the effects of a law because it took an act of congress to place that bill on his desk to be signed.

I noticed that nothing bad that happens in America or overseas is Obama's fault.....only the good. He literally has been given credit for Turkey shooting down a Russian jet this week. That's how damned ridiculous and out of touch with reality his supporters have become. I think is because they're desperate to find some hidden jem somewhere in this pile of crap that the Obama Administration has become. It's really pathetic. At the same time, he is responsible for a proxy war in Syria that has killed >250,000 Syrians, and has led to the creation of ISIS and a massive migration of Syrian immigrants. His bailing on Iraq opened a huge vacuum allowing them to establish a caliphate in Mosul so they can sell billions of dollars worth of oil, and spread terror all over the planet.This is why Turkey shot down that Russian Jet. Because of the cheap oil they're buying from ISIS.

Yes, thanks to our Taliban in Chief, we have hundreds of thousands of dead Christians and Muslim moderates in ethnic cleansing and genocide.....even though he was warned in advance that this would happen. He didn't care. He felt withdrawing all of our ground troops was more important than preventing genocide. This is what happens when you're stupid enough to place an evil bastard in an office that has so much influence over this country and the rest of the world.

Yes, if you want to give credit to Obama, then blame him for many of the terrible things you see in the news. Blacklivesmatter is his baby. Racism, dead cops, protests, riots in Baltimore. That is Obama's legacy.
Seems you still don't understand civics. Other than the avenues I mentioned, no bill becomes law unless the president approves it. Presidents are responsible for what they approve, regardless of who drafted the bill.
But not Obama.

And as far as every other president, except Obama, yes, they are responsible, but not exclusively. Democrats put that piece of crap on Reagan's desk after all.
Your desperation is noted but it was Democrats AND Republicans who put that bill on Reagan's desk. :eusa_doh:

Seriously, do yourself a favor and learn how our government works.
thumbsup.gif

But not Obama.

Your desperation is noted but it was Democrats AND Republicans who put that bill on Reagan's desk. :eusa_doh:

thumbsup.gif
Sorry, but that's not how it works in Congress. Majority rules.

But you knew that.

Course if you have a prick like Obama in office, unless you have a Super-Majority or veto proof majority....nothing gets thru under a veto threat.

But not Obama.

thumbsup.gif

But you knew that.

Course if you have a prick like Obama in office, unless you have a Super-Majority or veto proof majority....nothing gets thru under a veto threat.
What majority? Democrats did not have a majority in Congress when that bill passed. The chambers were split. Republicans controlled the Senate. Do you have any fucking idea what you're talking about??

DC General Hospital Closing Is National Catastrophe
DC general at one time was a premier hospital, but when Ted Kennedy FORCED all hospital emergency rooms to serve patients whether they could pay or not, the unintended consequences FORCED that Hospital to close. When there were enough patients that could pay, those that couldn't got FREE healthcare. But then those paying patients started to have to pay more so others could continue to get FREE. Pretty soon no more paying patients showed up, and the hospital had to close. Closing a Hospital, and Fearing for the Future
The hospital and its outpatient clinics, owned by the Mercy health care system in St. Louis, was where people in this city of 9,000 turned for everything from sore throats to emergency treatment after a car crash. Now, many say they are worried about what losing Mercy will mean not just for their own health, but for their community’s future.
When you VOTE for liberalism, the unintended consequences of doing that might just end up killing you.

View attachment 52043
And these turdish right wingers say I make things up. Here is a perfect example of "let him die". Could you imagine hospital workers needing to step over sick people and bodies to get to work?
If those who cross the borders end up dead, then I will NOT shed a tear, as they could of stayed in their own countries and received that GREAT medical care from their governments. But no, they come here, destroy our medical systems, and then they go back home once we are turned into a 3rd world nation. You libtards are the dumbest people on the planet.
If those who cross the borders end up dead, then I will NOT shed a tear

Typical heartless right wing asswipe. I bet you call yourself Christian.

But not Obama.

thumbsup.gif

But you knew that.

What majority? Democrats did not have a majority in Congress when that bill passed. The chambers were split. Republicans controlled the Senate. Do you have any fucking idea what you're talking about??
Yes. I do.

This discussion has been going on for so long I forget the specific legislation we were talking about.

The fact still remains that the president doesn't pass laws. He just signs them. That means the responsibility is shared. It isn't exclusively Reagan's fault like you claim.

DC general at one time was a premier hospital, but when Ted Kennedy FORCED all hospital emergency rooms to serve patients whether they could pay or not, the unintended consequences FORCED that Hospital to close. When there were enough patients that could pay, those that couldn't got FREE healthcare. But then those paying patients started to have to pay more so others could continue to get FREE. Pretty soon no more paying patients showed up, and the hospital had to close. Closing a Hospital, and Fearing for the Future
The hospital and its outpatient clinics, owned by the Mercy health care system in St. Louis, was where people in this city of 9,000 turned for everything from sore throats to emergency treatment after a car crash. Now, many say they are worried about what losing Mercy will mean not just for their own health, but for their community’s future.
When you VOTE for liberalism, the unintended consequences of doing that might just end up killing you.

View attachment 52043

As opposed to the INTENDED consequences of conservatives;

Most abortion clinics in Texas will be forced to close under court ruling

As long as you get to force your beliefs on everyone else you don't give a shit about 'consequences'. You just feel good pretending to be kristian.

But not Obama.

thumbsup.gif

But you knew that.

Yes. I do.

This discussion has been going on for so long I forget the specific legislation we were talking about.

The fact still remains that the president doesn't pass laws. He just signs them. That means the responsibility is shared. It isn't exclusively Reagan's fault like you claim.

Can you say "veto"? Sure you can!

But not Obama.

thumbsup.gif

But you knew that.

Yes. I do.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You don't know what you're arguing about; you just know you're right. :cuckoo:

Imbecile.... to refresh your memory.... you said Democrats had a majority.... but in reality, Democrats controlled only the House. Republicans controlled the Senate and the executive branch. But the argument ends with the reality that the president is responsible for the bills he, or she, signs into law.

This all began with some rightwing lunatic whining about Liberals passing a law that we can thank the Democrat House, Republican Senate, and Republican President gave us. :cuckoo:

The fact still remains that the president doesn't pass laws.
You really have no clue how our government works. :cuckoo: Sans a Congressional veto override or inaction by the president, no bill becomes a law unless the president passes the bill into law.

Here, this is about your level ... watch & learn...

You really have no clue how our government works. :cuckoo: Sans a Congressional veto override or inaction by the president, no bill becomes a law unless the president passes the bill into law.

Liar.

And Fuck you cocksucker.

A president signs it.

Congress passes it.

A president signs it.

Congress passes it.

So if we accept your version of How Things Work, every president is forced to sign whatever bill Congress puts on his desk.

Therefore he is not responsible for the legislation, only Congress is.

Regardless of whether that president's name is Reagan or Obama.

Nice little trap you've laid for yourself.

Liar.

And Fuck you cocksucker.

A president signs it.

Congress passes it.

Looks like you learned nothing from that lesson. :dunno:

Again (hopefully, it will stick this time), Congress does not pass laws, they pass bills. The president passes bills into law. Ghe only exceptions are when the president neither passes the bill nor vetoes it within 10 days while Congress is in session; or if at least 2/3rds of the Congress vote to override the president's veto.

You're as dumb as shit when it comes to civics.

Liar.

And Fuck you cocksucker.

A president signs it.

Congress passes it.

Looks like you learned nothing from that lesson. :dunno:

Again (hopefully, it will stick this time), Congress does not pass laws, they pass bills. The president passes bills into law. Ghe only exceptions are when the president neither passes the bill nor vetoes it within 10 days while Congress is in session; or if at least 2/3rds of the Congress vote to override the president's veto.

You're as dumb as shit when it comes to civics.

Sorry.....but if you want to parse words....then both of us were wrong.

The president doesn't pass a law. He only signs bills which makes it into a law. Passing anything requires a vote in the legislature.

So stick it up your ass, fucker. :fu:

The president doesn't pass a law. He only signs bills which makes it into a law. Passing anything requires a vote in the legislature.

Congratulations. Took you long enough, but you're almost there. Figure out who holds the veto power, and you'll get a gold star.

But not Obama.

The inevitable RW retcon. Y'all were dissing him before he ever took office. Never mind the racial slurs; just start with the first time you tried to turn "community organizer" into an obscenity.

You never take responsibility for your own words and actions, just get butthurt when someone calls you on them.

But at least try to stay on topic. Go back to calling Obamacare as bad as the Holocaust, mmkay? The sane people here could use a laugh.
With you libtards, it has always been about race. Even the liberal media was asking "Who is this guy" because there wasnt much of anything O. did except vote present. Every time someone asked a legitimate question, Racism was brought against those who asked, shutting down the ensuing argument.

Well, American Citizens are so tired of the use of "RACIST" that it has no meaning anymore. The only racists our there are the "Black Lives Matter unless it is black on black murder" , Obama himself, and every liberal who kisses his ass.

But not Obama.

With you libtards, it has always been about race. Even the liberal media was asking "Who is this guy" because there wasnt much of anything O. did except vote present. Every time someone asked a legitimate question, Racism was brought against those who asked, shutting down the ensuing argument.

Well, American Citizens are so tired of the use of "RACIST" that it has no meaning anymore. The only racists our there are the "Black Lives Matter unless it is black on black murder" , Obama himself, and every liberal who kisses his ass.

Please continue to post about anything other than the PPACA in the Obamacare forum.

Congratulations. Took you long enough, but you're almost there. Figure out who holds the veto power, and you'll get a gold star.
2 things am I going to say.
1. Obamacare can go by the wayside, when Trump becomes president, as Congress can pass a law to repeal it, the Senate can then pass the repeal, and Trump can sign the repeal, and Obummercrap can go away.
2. Why is it that the Guy who wanted the FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION of America, has the most amount of GUN murders in America? Could it be when the country is transformed, "The chickens have come home to roost". Yes elections have consequences and when a liberal gets in power, the SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN. Bunch of morons who voted for Obama, not once but twice, and you know who you are.

1. Obamacare can go by the wayside, when Trump becomes president, as Congress can pass a law to repeal it, the Senate can then pass the repeal, and Trump can sign the repeal, and Obummercrap can go away.
2. Why is it that the Guy who wanted the FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION of America, has the most amount of GUN murders in America? Could it be when the country is transformed, "The chickens have come home to roost". Yes elections have consequences and when a liberal gets in power, the SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN. Bunch of morons who voted for Obama, not once but twice, and you know who you are.

Have to admit I've never seen anyone blame gun deaths on liberals before.

I'd recommend you say your prayers for the realization of your first item.

Liberals will be working to stop the NRA from bullying medical professionals.

Have to admit I've never seen anyone blame gun deaths on liberals before.

I'd recommend you say your prayers for the realization of your first item.

Liberals will be working to stop the NRA from bullying medical professionals.

Arizona Congresswoman shot, liberals target Palin, Tea Party
Arizona Congresswoman shot, liberals target Palin, Tea Party
And this is why you are "STUPID". If you fucktards can blame us for a liberal shooting a liberal, we can blame liberals whenever there is a shooting. Conservatives believe in "LIFE, LIBERTY, and Pursuit of Happiness". Liberals hate humans, and what they do to the Earth so go out of their way to remove innocent humans from the EARTH. You are still a dumbass.

Forum List

Back