Union Boss salaries- They have a lot in common with the people they represent

Don't play, that, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Obama Wants to End Tax Breaks for Companies that Move Jobs Overseas

Why all the hostility towards people who work for a living?

Again, which tax breaks are those? All it says is that Obama wants to end tax breaks for those which offshore production. What are they?

Why are you being intentionally dishonest? You know these tax breaks exist....

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/25/u...ress-a-tax-proposal-is-brought-out-again.html

Trends, benefits and downsides to outsourcing, offshoring - Chicago Tribune

Tax Breaks for Moving Jobs Overseas | eHow.com

But I'm sure you'll go into your typical Investor Parasite arguments about why these rules are good things and frankly, how indespensible you are to the economy, and so on.

Fucking drama queen is overly eager to sign on to obama's class warfare. Too bad he doesn't realize he is nothing but cannon fodder.

Fucking drama queen is overly eager to sign on to obama's class warfare. Too bad he doesn't realize he is nothing but cannon fodder.

Only class warfare I've seen is what big corporations have been doing to working folks for the last 30 years.

It only becomes "class warfare" to the right when working folks realize they have the numbers and do something about it.

Don't play, that, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Obama Wants to End Tax Breaks for Companies that Move Jobs Overseas

Why all the hostility towards people who work for a living?

Again, which tax breaks are those? All it says is that Obama wants to end tax breaks for those which offshore production. What are they?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/25/u...ress-a-tax-proposal-is-brought-out-again.html

But I'm sure you'll go into your typical Investor Parasite arguments about why these rules are good things and frankly, how indespensible you are to the economy, and so on.

Again, what tax breaks does the US government offer? Those articles mention tax regimes in other countries. Other countries have every right to set their own tax rate. You've shown nothing to support your argument. All you keep doing is linking articles of Obama speaking.

If you want taxes to be less motivation for companies to move production offshore, the answer is simple - lower corporate tax rates in America.

So says the Wall Street Bloodsucker...

Frankly, I'm just not seeing how running trillions in trade deficits is good for the country.

Just. Not. Seeing. It.

Not to mention completely losing the ability to manufacture certain things at all.

We won WWII because of our ability to manufacture on an unprecedented scale. Today, could we do that, if let's say, China completely lost its mind like Nazi Germany and attempted global domination?

And this is the problem. You aren't even a freakin' American, lecturing to me about what is good for America.

The problem for YOU is that he clearly understands it better than you do.

Uh, yeah, okay.

Except we've been listening to people like him for 30 years, and you drive through a city like Cleveland which looks like a ghost town because all the factories have closed down...

Tell me again how this is a good?

Oh, because a few rich douchebags can get car elevators for their mansions? Really?

The Bourbons probably thought everything was fine until they got their asses dragged to the Guillotine...

Cleveland
Detroit
Newark
etc
All once prosperous cities. Now lying in ruins. All run by Democrats.

Atlanta
Dallas
Miami
etc
All once backwater nowheres now prosperous cities. All run by Republicans.
See a pattern?

Again, what tax breaks does the US government offer? Those articles mention tax regimes in other countries. Other countries have every right to set their own tax rate. You've shown nothing to support your argument. All you keep doing is linking articles of Obama speaking.

If you want taxes to be less motivation for companies to move production offshore, the answer is simple - lower corporate tax rates in America.

Joe never finished high school. So he thinks if he can link an article with the words "overseas" "tax break" and "corporation" then he has proved his point.
The rest of us with college degrees know it's a little more complicated than that.

It really doesn't profit us if we tax the so-called "rich" more and more while giving the unions more and more power to artificially drive up wages and imposing ever more restrictive government policy and regulation until the business climate becomes hostile and unattractive to those wanting to run businesses here.

Other countries are more than happy to manufacture what we need and sell it to us. But that provides much fewer jobs and prosperity for us.

Only class warfare I've seen is what big corporations have been doing to working folks for the last 30 years.

It only becomes "class warfare" to the right when working folks realize they have the numbers and do something about it.

LOL! I guess we can be confident that YOU will never be among your comrades in any such struggle. Give up your Marxist fantasies, idiot.

It really doesn't profit us if we tax the so-called "rich" more and more while giving the unions more and more power to artificially drive up wages and imposing ever more restrictive government policy and regulation until the business climate becomes hostile and unattractive to those wanting to run businesses here.

Other countries are more than happy to manufacture what we need and sell it to us. But that provides much fewer jobs and prosperity for us.

Now you are the drama queen.

Show me where we are taxing the "rich more and more while giving unions more and more power."

Show me.

Unions are run by thieves, just like Big Business and Big Government. You want to hand your paycheck over to Union Bosses and Big Brother, then so be it. Just don't intimidate and try to force others to go along with that.

Unions are run by thieves, just like Big Business and Big Government. You want to hand your paycheck over to Union Bosses and Big Brother, then so be it. Just don't intimidate and try to force others to go along with that.

Indeed

concerned trolls/ Leftist radical ideas are rejected by mainstream Americans

:eusa_angel:
--------------------------------

Here boy
:eusa_whistle:

Rightist reactionary ideas are rejected by mainstream Americans, too.

Here boy :eusa_angel:

Watch my little squeaker stalker troll come a scampering for a pat on the head and a kick in the butt

LOL! I guess we can be confident that YOU will never be among your comrades in any such struggle. Give up your Marxist fantasies, idiot.

It really is amazing with all the historical failures of the Left
and yet it hangs on like a bad foot fungus

How many concerned trolls and leftists we
see here on these boards- pushing their radical ideas
----------------------------------------------------------

Here boy
:eusa_whistle:
Click here if you dare
:doubt:

Last edited:

Well, that's because we don't slap a huge tariff and a picture of dissident being run over with a tank on every product that comes in from China.

Which is what we should do.

So says the guy who spends all day in a trailer park...

Unlike you, I have a job..

Cleveland
Detroit
Newark
etc
All once prosperous cities. Now lying in ruins. All run by Democrats.

Atlanta
Dallas
Miami
etc
All once backwater nowheres now prosperous cities. All run by Republicans.
See a pattern?

Oh, really?

Atlanta's mayor

Kasim Reed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Democrat.

Dallas' Mayor -

Mike Rawlings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Democrat.

MIami is run by independents, so I will almost give you that one.

Not to mention Cleveland has been run by Republicans- including George Voinovich...

Do you even bother doing research before you say silly shit?

So says the guy who spends all day in a trailer park...

Unlike you, I have a job..

You're bad at guessing, you atheist, bigoted, far-left fool. Keep talking about class warfare while hiding behind your empty Marxist rhetoric - and nothing else - you fucking poseur.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back